Veeky Forums actually came through

You motherfuckers missed out on one of the best tips given on this board. I’m a newfag and I just so happened to stumble upon the thread. This guy basically gave a script to use on TradingView.com and it fucking works, I’m gaining in this bloodbath.

I won’t share it with you because I fucking hate you all, and I won’t be able to make money if all of you idiots know about it.

That is all.

delete this broski

nah niggas give it up this instant! email ya boi. I wont tell anyone I dont have friends and Im poor so my gains will be minimal
[email protected]

:^)

ye I also like to larp

Here:

You mean that script that give you two lines to look at so you can burn your money on fees by flipping minidips?

KEK

LOL

Literally there should be a IQ test to be allowed to post on biz, only those with 52 IQ or more should be allowed to post so brain damaged cunts like OP can't larp

Thank you so much, I knew reverse psychology would help me find that thread!

>tfw it took more effort to make this thread than to go to archive and ctrl+f script

That's pretty funny. You should consider a career in social engineering.

I’m a newfag

thanks for the thread, now I know these faggots are larping. FUCK got my hopes up for a second

You should try it out regardless, see if it works for you.

Big if true.

>im smart because i saw a thread that you didnt. it exists i promise im so rich now

I've literally been watching this script since he posted and it has failed multiple times on BTC and ETH, what are you using it on that it's working?

I haven’t used it yet, I just wanted to locate the tread where it was mentioned. Straight up asking for it wasn’t gonna work with you motherfukers.

I’m willing to give it a try, what makes you so sure it doesn’t work?

You wouldn't fail if you just did what he said ... stop loss out at 10% and dont fucking re-enter that coin right away like a retard