Please Read

Greetings Veeky Forums bros. I know I am not supposed to do this, and I apologize to both you, and the mods in hoping I do not get a ban out of this, but I have no other option outside of standing by a freeway with sign.

I got laid off of work 3 weeks ago, haven't even gotten unemployment yet while I search for another job, and I am terrified. I still have utilities due and need to find a way to feed my wife and child. Could I please get some grocery money? I will postMy coinbase wallets, albeit empty, can convert any money to my bank account.

BTC: 1JSHHH2ScaNfCVkvBUPtSFZVNAv374VsWr

Eth: 0x68384803072030b1FB017ff3fCF2E6244F8f0943

LTC: LbzQKk2tYBz3tKHJ1FcFT9GRS4vYEnu9ub

I apologize once again.

Other urls found in this thread:

benefits.gov
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are you on track for retirement?

I am most definitely not

I don't buy this shit but I know there are rich anons here, give this faggot 0.5 eth

I'd have to be a bigger piece of shit than one that can't provide for his family to lie about this

Temporarily not being able to provide for your family is nothing to be ashamed of, brother. At least you have a family

Not sad enough. Post pictures of blowing black dudes for cash and then maybe I'll consider it.

Very true. I just want to be able to feed my 2 year old

Fuck off user, you don't see me begging.

FUCK YOU OP
I'M NOT BEGGING FOR SHIT

I'm sorry if I offended you or anything. Just trying to get help. Have already sold what I could to Gamestop and such

get b& fag

>7346980
Why don't you go get another job?
Lazy asshole.

>selling things to gamestop instead of literally any other way for %25 more

you deserve to be poor

I am actively job searching as I speak. I have signed up for assistance and unemployment but it takes time. Government isn't in any hurry

I DIG THROUGH PEOPLES GARBAGE FFS I HAVEN'T HAD A JOB IN SIX MONTHS DON'T YOU DARE GIVE OP A SINGLE DECIMAL BEFORE HE LEARNS HIS LESSIMAL

I don't have the luxury of time of finding people to buy things

>DON'T YOU DARE GIVE OP A SINGLE DECIMAL BEFORE HE LEARNS HIS LESSIMAL

kek

why did you have a kid if you cant afford to feed it?

You and wife can both do mechanical turk for quick money, not much but something.

I could years ago when we decided to have him. Things have gotten worse over the recent months with a lot of unexpected expenses on the house, etc and now a job loss on top of it

How time consuming is it? I have been spending the majority of my time putting in applications and on the phone with the government aid offices

Listen to this OP. I've been down&out before, Mturk works - shit pay, but if you're really at desperation stage - get turkin'

Post a picture of said 2 y-o with timestamp if you want to be taken remotely seriously

Also pretty fucked. Business is also in a fucked up state. REMAIN CALM.

I'm not sure how comfortable I am with putting a picture of my son on Veeky Forums, even of it is Veeky Forums, would a pi tire of his room work?

If your ordeal is legit a picture of a random baby won't harm anyone it'll only give you validity. Its the only way we're taking you seriously mate. What do you think Veeky Forums is the darkweb? Kek.

I would send you a BTC, but it would only be worth $4 by the time you got it.

11/10

Never rely on one source of income

THIS user NEEDS US.

Yes, I too need more Shitcoin 0x005C25473Bf2367Aa821A7072332820ac9902547

WIC literally gives you food same day

No WIC or foodstamps yet

Reported, fuck off

Why is a literal hobo on the money board?

kys. reporting

Don't ask during the crash faggot nobody here has money to give we just lose 60% or more of our investments

aren't we all hobos here, or hobo's to be soon?

I'm sorry, couldn't help when SHTF

I'm sorry bro, I'm a no-coiner.
I would have honestly sent you like $10-20 with a few more proofs.
Stay strong brother

>also Veeky Forums here
Buy like a big bag of potatoes at the grocery store and eat mashed potatoes until your situation is fixed. One of the best calorie/price ratio out there. You could also buy a big bag of plain oats for breakfast (not the fancy flavored ones in individual packaging)

dude i feel for you, but I used my graduate school money to gamble. I cant go next year if this doesnt recover in the next 4 months

OP, you and your family are a necessary sacrifice for us other anons to make it.

Not me, I'm just a broke student who comes here for the schadenfreude.

you shouldn't have popped out a child if you couldn't afford to pay for it

you're a shitty father

He doesn't care. He's only out for himself.

Everyone here has lost thousands of dollars in the stock market and crypto world.

But he doesn't care.

Even though having a kid grants you access to ((((((8)))))) government programs.

Yet here he is being a piece of shit.

Go to a food bank btw, brainlet

Thanks, wife reminds me of that too

He should have asked during the massive bullrun or lurked in richfag threads that were giving away money for free. I got like 3 ETH in total from it

I lost over 100k in the past week but still holding my chin up rn
just eating rice and potatoes for the next month or so I guess..

Did you write on fucking toilet paper

I do care, I'm not asking for hundreds or thousands of dollars user

its a napkin you retard! I bet u never used one of those before

> benefits.gov

Good that your wife reminds you.

Hope your kid grows up to remind you of how much of a piece of shit you are too.

Not even though. Dude has a kid. Can easily go and get welfare. He's obv not suffering with a $200 crib and little accessories for the kid.

He's just a piece of shit.

sorry you look too well off. i gave around $200 to Venezuela bros who are actually hurting. you're just a begging faggot.

I don't have any paper unless it's a used envelope or something but couldn't find one

> I'm not asking for hundreds or thousands of dollars

I bet you'd like that though. How does it feel to have money rule your life?

Kid has to grow up knowing this pos begs on an anime image board.

Once again. "Could" afford. Please see posts about current situation. And baby shower gifts aren't huge sign of wealth

Thanks man

that baby monitor seems like it would be worth a few buks

i feel so bad for your kid, what kind of deadbeat gambles all their families money in fake money

go to a food bank you dumb nigger

oh wait, that's too convenient, you need your smokes

Oh ya? Family dropping $200 on a crib and $300 on a dresser? $80 camera to watch the kid?

If your senpai is so wealthy. Go leech off them pleb.

>still has 90 dollars
go get some welfare fag
stop begging.
my bank account is negative and I dont start work for 2 weeks, do you see me begging?

reported eat shit some people dont have clean water or toilets faggot

Fuck the wife on chaturbate and make some money

also if you seriously dont have friends, family or even your partner to support you, you must be a shithead

how does this make u feel op? i also have 50k in crypto.
>ps, i took this pic last week, i actually have over 130k now

I live in a rural area, there isn't a "food bank" to drive to

I haven't gambled anything, the only thing I've invested in was 20 bucks here and there on robinhood in the past

Post a vid of yourself with your 2 year old showing that you are really poor. How else would I part with my money otherwise?

He does. Just said his family bought what's in that room:

$200 crib
$300 dresser
$80 baby monitor

$580 total in that pic. Dude is a complete utter pos.

wait those weren't larps?

Now user, he's not asking for hundreds of thousands.

actually i would pitch in too, even though Im drowing in debt

That camera was 20 dollars off someone on Facebook we use it to check on him sleeping when it works

ask your friends and stop begging here, now fuck off

Bad karma my friend

That's not fair to the kid.

That's borderline fucked up.

Imagine when the kid is like 13 and some student at kid's school stumbles upon this thread, sees a pic of him, and starts making fun of him for having such a shitty dad that's probs gonna be in jail for being a pos.

this.

hope you end up on the street faggot

Yes, 2 years and 9 months ago from the entire family. His birthday is next week but we are gonna have to put it off he's too young to remember

i just tell by the items in your pic that you spend money on stupid shit. or it could be your roastie wife. either way both of you guys are retarded
i was tempted to give him some but i guess he dont want

how much u need? ur kids r fine not eating for a day, 2nd day is when they get shitty. 3rd is sad. tell us in detail what you plan to buy.

>room still lit by electricity
>still have furniture
>still have fucking phone
>not a nigger
>begging like one

>laid off 3 weeks ago
>90 in bank account
Did your Sam's club shut down lmfao

he could blur out the faces, nobody will recognize him. what do you say man? there have been so many begging threads here that we've grown immune. Show us its real and you have 3 people willing to pitch in

its really not, im not a fucking scammer

He'd prob let you cuck his wife for a few hundred.

I'm not comfortable taking a video with my son and posting it on Veeky Forums I'm sorry

that was cold user fuck you

also op, dont post a pic of yourself or your toddler, these autists will dox you and/or find a way to shit in your life.

did anyone send anything?

He's saying showing off what you have is bad karma.

id do it if she was under 110 pounds

>I just tell by the items in your pic that you spend money on stupid shit. or it could be your roastie wife. either way both of you guys are retarded

I can tell by that comment that your are a childless incel

fuck his birthday, the less you give, the more grateful they will be. whats your wife's state? atleast ur trying to be strong, how she handling? what do you plan on buying?

> these autists will dox you and/or find a way to shit in your life.

Rude.

GOING AS LOW AS A VENEZUALAN FOR MONEY ON THIS BOARD
YOU DESERVE TO BE BROKE

i just really dont like beggars tbqh

Begging is strictly forbidden you sing.

Reported to mods.