WE ARE GOING TO 4.5K

Embrace it. Accept it.

I'm seeing too many of you brainlets saying we're recovering, or that 6.5k was the absolute bottom. ENOUGH. Get it through your fucking pea-sized skulls. This isn't over yet, not by a long shot. We're in bear-market territory, which all you summer children who joined us since June of last year have never actually seen. Every recovery since then has been a sharp spike compared to what we're about to face, which is a slow bleed-off that lasts months.

Note: I'm not saying that 4.5k is the absolute bottom. I don't know how far down the bottom is. Every time that BTC has broken parabolic, it's fallen back by about 85%, which would place us firmly in the 3k range. But I can say with 100% confidence that...
WE ARE GOING TO 4.5K
WE ARE GOING TO 4.5K
WE ARE GOING TO 4.5K
WE ARE GOING TO 4.5K
WE ARE GOING TO 4.5K

Screenshot your short

accepted it long ago just wish it would hurry up and happen

I'm gonna watch and wait for 3K, then get 1/100 of a bitcoin and see where it takes me. 30 bucks isn't a big risk.

I doubt lower than 5.5k not gonna lie. I feel sick, I'm still up a ton, but am seeing my gains bleed. At least I'll be able to buy up some cheap coins.

4.5 is optimistic

5.5k is pretty weak support. If we couldn't hold the 8k we're not gonna hold 5.5k.

4.5k is the strongest support level we have until we start entering unexplored territory. 4.5k is the Darklands. Past that I can't make any guarantees, because we'll be entering an area where fear and greed hold equal sway, which makes it unpredictable.

I don't play with margin, too easy to let greed get the best of you. Slow and steady is my game.

Fuck it, threw in 30 American. Time to find out what happens.

does it even matter anymore? I mean really

we are fucking unironically going to zero at this rate. I'd buy in after at least 3 days of stability

It doesn't when there's based Cirno dubs here.

I like Nazrin

this. We could go to 0 at this point. What's the difference?

We just need the trend to start to reverse itself. Trends are strong, and this one is downwards. Trends don't last for ever. This could go to $1.00 for all we care. We just need the trend to reverse and there's a hard floor at 0.

The lower is goes the happier I am. There's no doubt in my mind we're gonna hit 20k again. This just means I have another chance to throw in more fiat. Waiting for some good bullish signs before I buy in for the next moonshot.

$6300 is support. It will not go below that. Recovery starts tonight.

hope the miners flip over to BCH soon and pull the kill switch

just accept it bro. the dream is over. honestly i think im just gonna kill myself

yeah we arent going to 20k EVER again

keep dreaming cuck, we don't mine literal shit

people said about 13k, 10k, 8k, and look where we are now
lol

i agree with OP. screenshot loaded

maybe with the bankers lightning network you won't need miners anymore...

But if we're at 3k, whats left for the miners? Do you think they will leave or mine at a loss? If they leave the network is done for and SkyCoin will be king.

they will leave before 3k, like anytime now I wouldn't doubt if Jihans hand is on the switch right now

Explain how we're going below $5k when that was the price at the last crash, when normals started piling in

without a time threshold this prediction is useless