Tomorrow

the whole world will know the U.S. government believes cryptocurrency is the future and will be here to stay.

((((((they))))))) are tanking the price so there isn't an immediate mass fear of missing out by the general populace, they're giving the illusion of a "heavily volatile market" to dissuade normans. If you haven't realized this you're just willfully ignorant

True

big if

Yeah man, theymre just delaying it so all the normies can join the moon mission too!

Oh also the historic stock crashing was aligned with this too, they're switching to cryptos like VeChain and Tron. Yeah the whole world. You better be quick and fill your bags all the fags buying it at $0.22 were geniuses lol

No, they're crashing it so the goy don't get in before they do.

True, it's insane how the price hasn't reacted to this yet..

what part of sell the news dont you understand

the jews realized they missed out on buttcoin so they decided they weren't going to miss out on buttcoin.

makes sense retard. they are crashing it to get in

I honestly think China is going to make a move into a crypto I just can't figure out if its VeChain or Neo.

Youtuber said it. You ate it up. You posted this on a gay and old anime forum. This is what we've become.

>tomorrow...
>the whole world will know the U.S. government believes cryptocurrency is the future and will be here to stay.

Its india and china

makes you think why have governments around the world been focusing on crypto this past year

>you had the chance to make 10-20 times your investment in the last year
>now all you have is some shitty virtual tokens that are becoming worthless

>Volatile market
>Drops by 20% every day for the past 6 weeks
I don't know OP seems pretty straightforward to me.

And the shill brigade finally arrives. You guys are getting slower.

This is what pajeet denial looks like.
JewSA is more likely to comb the block chain for drone death squad targets than embrace crypto

>tomorrow
>other people don't have internet, only me
already priced in, faggot

>plz buy my fake money

yes because treating crypto as a security when it doesn't behave like one is such a positive thing. Y'all are retarded I swear

If there's a "promise" or one thinly veiled as a suggestion that the thing will go up in value based on other peoples' (the team's) efforts, it's a security. So it is, in fact, you who is retarded.

Keep lying to yourself, crypto is over for now.

if it doesnt moon with this news. it's over.

crypto was initially designed as a currency. To be used to buy, sell and power other dapps. It is not a share of a company, a bond or a derivative. Treating it as a security and thus having its constraints is pointless unless it pays returns like NEO or VeChain which in a sense are indeed shares.

aaaaaaaaaa

When the mainstream market dipped by 666, did people notice that at the exact same time there was a simultaneous 8 billion cross market BTC buy? If this narrative of the government did something the rothschilds warned them not to do, wouldn't that be their response? Dump the mainstream markets, buy a ton of BTC to preempt this obvious counterattack, and keep dumping BTC also as hard as they can so it looks like there's no safe haven from the revenge of the kike?

stop being delusional, they are referring to the blockchain tech, no one gives a fuck about crypto.

its NEO. vechan is too late.