Turtle coin is trading at 6 sats right now on tradeogre

Turtle coin is trading at 6 sats right now on tradeogre.

It's 0.00039 for 1
Or
390$ for a million TRTL

You want multiplier? When btc bull runs even if turtle stays at 6 sats, you can sell for profit.

Say when btc breaks 10,000 again 6 sats would be 0.0006

Times 1 million TRTL = 600

So if you bought 5 million turtle right now by summer when the bull run is in full swing and you sold for btc. You still made money while storing your capital safely in TurtleCoin.

So why are you scared of TurtleCoin?

Not interested in something that will flood the market with high supplies for the next 20 years

I thought this meme was dead, next you'll be saying theres a keylogger in the wallet

that's why I'm in TEL

slow and steady

This will be what saves me, thanks user.

Literal scamcoin that installs malware

< Non turtles soon

Community growing steadilly

Just past 5,000 members!

And devs are almost done with turning Xbox one s into a mining rig..

Plus tradesatoshi listing soon.

Unironically you have to hate money not getting involved in Turtle Coin

turle, doge, smellycoin, potcoin, shitcoin

yeah no thanks not gonna help making few faggots become rich just because they mined some shitcoin from launch

Don't forget you guys can join the community Discord at discord gg/Enrf5Vb

Ask for help mining TRTL, speculate on price, or partake in a raindance for free TRTL.

yeah i wouldn't invest in bitcoin either

> Choosing to buy useless shitcoin when other useful coins are in MASSIVE discount

kys pajeet

>robust and functional community coins are useless

Ever heard of Doge?

May be going on the Bisq DEX. Vote is happening now.

This coin actually has a keylogger built in. Check out the github, anyone who has taken an intro to coding class can spot it.

RockSteady is a meth addicted escapee from a mental hospital that learned how to fork a shitcoin from a magazine he found on the subway floor. He dumps every night before he lights up his crackpipe and laughs at his TRTL discord and all the loons he has supporting his habit.

lmao
this is what a salty bagholder sounds like. Fall for the turtle meme, user? They were shilling them for a reason, and that reason wasn't to make you rich.

TURTLE will see 100x growth by the end of 2018, fast, secure and private and it will continue to grow with an innovative dev and a strong community behind it, I’ve been in since 2sat and will see this coin till the end, GO TURTLES!!!

>turtle already got pumped and dumped
>pajeets still shilling the coin because they got scammed and need to offload their bags

It’s not a meme coin you helmet wearing pajeet

>implying there isn't

I deleted the miner, not falling for this shit scam. Nice try shill.

The rest of you need to use some common sense. This 'coin' serves no purpose and the people talking about are here on Veeky Forums. Please don't get keylogged

>we are the turtlemarines and we are NOT FUCKING SELLING

practically everything is fucked atm and its only on a /literallywho/ exchange. The turtle community only grows larger and it will eventualy be added to more exchanges

pls buy this shit guys. My oneitis likes turtles and I have this feeling that if this shitcoin becomes big then the magic of synchronicity will bring her back into my life

the miner is a monero miner and not associated with TRTL in any way.

>2018
>not inseminating tight fertile turtle cunnies

its almost like biz does not want to make it