Diversify

Name your best Alt-Coins, Ill start
Moonero

> $500
> $160

Just stop.

I'm stocking up on XMR once we hit 1$ levels

Implying every top coin didn't drop similar levels.

>inb4 u nitpick one from the top 20 that dropped the least

i still have hope for this one

Payfair. 50% of my Portfolio

Unironically, doge. Yes, the devs made the supply infinite, but that can be corrected with a future doge fork.

How is this different from literally everything except 3 or 4 faggot coins on some weird pump?

Went all in JNT

also into XMR here. one of few coins that's legitimately useful outside of pump-and-dumps. people aren't gonna stop buying things on darknet markets.

skycoin

I want to buy monero but there's no fucking hard wallet support. it's been over 6 months since they started development on nano s compatibility and still nothing.

Obviously Litecoin, though I'm not sure it even qualifies as an alt since it's just a skinnier version of Bitcoin.

Moria. Can't beat them quarterly eth dividends.

Honorable mentions are LINK and NEO

ETH NEO XMR XLM are my top tier
REQ QSP ENG next tier
ICX VEN ZEN TRAC for my speculation picks

>want to buy thing on dark net market
>check on-site wallet today
>can't afford thing anymore because wallet value dropped
go back up pls

Maybe I'll consider buying some when it becomes a PENNY stock, as it should be.

Why would it ever get that low again?

It doesn't actually generate any revenue for shareholders, why should it be worth more?

Luckily I got in on this one around the $120 mark and it makes up around 1/3 of my portfolio. Sucks that I didn't sell at $500 but what can you do. This coin isn't going anywhere though, it's the only nucoin that isn't 100% based on speculation.

Bitcoin cash is holding great under the crash.

despite the recent pump, DGD. Now that it's corrected back to normal price, this is a good buying opportunity, especially for what's to come and the possible crypto market crash.

It does have actually working technology and is in usage (all the major darknet markets support it). When it gets to $120 I might jump in as well.

Not bad.

I agree that for Monero to function, it doesn't really need to hold a lot of value per XMR, but there are always going to be speculators that just hold it forever. At some point, it's just not worth selling. It'll never be worth less than a dollar.

Ada

Unironically Nano. And then XMR. That's pretty much it. Maybe ETH and NEO in the future

underrated post

3 per category

>God tier: eth, xlm, xmr
>High tier: neo, bat, omg
>meh tier: xrp, icx, ltc
>Low tier: fun, iota, ada
>Meme tier: link, ark, Tron

R8 me

Exactly. Check out Safex.

great satire

Post yours you gaylord

Are dark net markets on onion (TOR)? I want to buy hardcore mace that's supposed to be for police use. Can you point me in the right direction?

what do you think of elastos?

All altcoins are dead.

Neo or Monero....what yall think?

Actually made Ethereum on some shitcoins and buying into this dip with about .55

here is a sexy woman for your time and advice

Ill also share some knowledge. >10 million marketcap coins make you money on these crashes. they remain stable and go up in BTC or ETH volume. I wouldn't suggest leveraging your $ in satoshis anymore though.

I have lost over 50% ON EVERYTHING since Christmas. Just stfu OP.

XMR is safe af, since it has the best build in terms of privacy. I don't care if hitmen and cartels are using it, it is a good hold.

NEO is my personal favorite. I'll be holding my bag for another year so I can cash out with long-term gains.

XLM and LTC are going to get big soon, mostly because normies will get easy access to them in places like robinhood and they are relatively cheap and established.

ADA, ION, ZCL, and BLOCK are my gambles.

BTC is still 15% of my total portfolio, should get it up to 25%. I'm waiting for the floor to rebuy.

ETH is my safest hold. 33% of my total. The flippening isn't a meme guys. You will thank me in 5 years.

Right now sitting on almost half my worth in tethers and cash waiting for you fucks to stop panic selling so I can rebuy.

I hold xmr, because I believe in it, but also so I can buy drugs when everything crashes