Reminder that in 2011 BTC went from $29 to $2

Reminder that in 2011 BTC went from $29 to $2

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/6GuxadAx-Manipulated-Dump/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ok, and?

Daily reminder,
That was when BTC was the only crypto currency on the market!
>hello newfriend

$230 to $70 in 2013

And in 2018 it's going from 20k to $2
neat

Reminder that you can't compare the past and the future
Reminder that a commodity can recover 6 times and still fail on the 7th

and now its going to $2 again

$1200 to $200 during the Mt. Gox crash in late 2013-14

$20,000 to $1,650

ok and?

It's okay, there's a stable base of support at 0 dollars.

good . so then next time it will go to 50k from 1650

very strong support at 2$ guys

whats happening now is far worse, because there was hardly any volume back then, so going down 75 or 80% didnt take much. this is on a way bigger scale. 800 billion dollar market going down 80% in a month is way more significant and terrifying

80 to zero.

>warned people yesterday it's going to 4k
>was called a FUD'er
Guys, you're talking about something that has no inherent value. Only unhinged hype and volume got it to 20k

exactly

bitcoin isn't a company that can go bankrupt, it'll never be $0

...and this is were we stand now, a -68% from ATH

>2011
-90% from ATH

>early 2013
-70% from ATH

>late 2013-14
-85% from ATH

The floor is $2
good to know

I hope so, that would be a great opportunity to get in on bitcoin really really cheaply.

wrong chart

this is so cool. it means that there will never be a company, product, service, or technology that will lose it's value completely. bitcoin will be worth 10 trillion trillion dollars next year :)

by the way you could have sold in december when we told you to. it takes a long time for recover to happen either fucking way, you can buy back in july at the same prices (now 1/4 of the price)

>-90% from ATH
>>early 2013
>-70% from ATH
>>late 2013-14
>-85% from ATH
A couple hundred dollars (or less) is not the same thing as $14k. Billions in market cap was lost in just the last couple hours. You can't say the same about those other times

I have an order at $3 just in case

No you don't

ya cool i guess, the crash still isn't over and then it might take a year or two to recover to previous highs.

if you haven't sold by now you're legit retard

I shorted the market after this
tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/6GuxadAx-Manipulated-Dump/

>it'll never be $0

>He thinks marketcap is actual money invested

>Comparing a bubble in the stealth phase to a bubble in its peak phase

40 billion was lost off the australian stock market today alone. In the grand scheme of things crypto is still tiny and could easily bounce back from any crash

you can't compare the stock market which represents real companies with real assets and revenue streams with vaporware crypto that isn't backed with any assets or revenue mechanisms

crypto is pure hype, its only worth what people will pay for it, and if the market says people don't want it or will only pay very little, then it's worthless

So you're saying it could hit 2 dollars again

>Permabans

That will be the price of a Bitcoin in 10 years when everybody has forgotten about this meme.

Almost like a few global elites are influencing the price of Bitcoin, or something

Except the actual amount of money in crypto is likely 10% of mcap at best

Still exponentially more volume than before though

If bitcoin suffered a 99.9% crash I'm pretty sure nobody would ever touch it again.