(((They))) must have paid good money to have paid shills still pushing the garbage even in a total market collapse

(((They))) must have paid good money to have paid shills still pushing the garbage even in a total market collapse

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CocaColaKid_OG/status/958301320896811008
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SCAMCOIN

people will shill for free when they're both financially and emotionally attached.

Why are people fudding this when the whole market is on fire?

also being broke really fuels that,
>DIGIBYTE TO THE MOON!!!
>unironically i have complete faith in this still.

>only VEN thread on Veeky Forums
Go home, pajeet.

oh no ve chain they took my money get him get him

because it's not FUD newfag, its a shill attempt disguised as FUD, but hey look we all saw the logo and we're talking about it as if it were ever relevant. this is what advertisers pay billions for

wow this market crash has led to a surprising increase in the sobriety and clarity of thought on this board

Only thing that still gets me with VEN is that unlike Digibyte it actually has the insane billion dollar partnerships to back the hype up.

Also, China looking to ban cryptocurrencies from being traded. I think they're going to bring in a national exchange with VEN and NEO as the main pairs.

whats better? a shitcoin with no implementation or interest, but a nice whitepaper? or a shitcoin with existing implementation, interest, team, but omg no whitepaper?

i've lost more in the past 2 weeks than i make wage cucking for a year but it feels kinda good knowing all the redditfags that showed up in late december either left or killed themselves

burger here. i'm 85% in on this with a strength node. fucking pissed that i'm out of fiat when it costs $2.83

I am out of fiat too. So many things to buy right now

Don't worry guys I just now tethered my VEN to at least slightly increase my VEN during the dip, so it's probably going to the MOON right now.

the shady sunny stuff was getting stale anyway

I was at my local library the other day, and I saw Sunny Lu. I went up and said hi to him, with my book in hand, and what he said was startling. "WHY YOU READ THERMODYNAMICS BOOK, ROUND EYES? YOU MUST STUDY BLOCKCHAIN TO CONTRIBUTE TO VERESEARCH. WE GLOBAL BLOCKCHAIN RESEARCH TEAM." At this point I'm just thinking, what the fuck, so I try to play it cool and say, "Blockchain's pretty cool, but engineering is my passion." At this point I could tell he was not happy. He looked straight into my eyes, and immediately did a fierce karate kick into my genitals. So I'm sitting on the floor, rolling around in pain, and the dude starts removing books from the library shelves. He literally rips the barcodes off each one, and starts throwing them at me, repeating for each one: "NOT SECURED BY A GLOBAL LEDGER. NOT SECURED BY A GLOBAL LEDGER." I finally start to get up to run away, and he spits in my face and walks away laughing at the top of his lungs.

still thinking about that last CCK tweet. all that bathing in the blood stuff. who is that? who is crashing this shit anyway?

I have a feeling one night I am going to go to sleep and wake up to a 10X because they released massive news in ching chong land while I was asleep.

I wonder if this will be that night.

it feels like some big shit is getting ready to go down

MFW cck warned us, we didn't listen, and people still call VEN a scam

That's what they said back at $5, then $4, then $3. Seriously, fuck this coin

Boy, this market is killing me in $ value

Save me, ven

Can mods just start banning crybaby faggots from this board.

>M-mummy, the b-bad men on Veeky Forums made me woose awl my money :(

We are overdue for news. I really think the next large announcement won't come from VeChain. It's going to be from the Chinese Government.

what'd he say exactly?

twitter.com/CocaColaKid_OG/status/958301320896811008

>Jan 30th

Like the phoenix bb, vechain will rise

This is exactly what’s going to happen.

Jim Breyer invested in Baidu before China banned Google. He’s investing in and even advising VeChain because it’s going to be one of the few that the govt will allow their population to even buy (NEO and WTC will be safe as well)

China isn’t going to ban VEN when they are actively using their blockchain to authenticate their tobacco monopoly and build an entire city running on it (Gui’an New Area, the Shanghai of the digital age).

The price is going to shit because BTC is going to shit. The project itself is doing better than ever. However much money wannabe millionaires put into VEN doesn’t matter when billion dollar companies have agreed to use their network and resources for years to come.

You can get a strength node for under 30K right now. It was 90K a month ago. It will be 150K a few months from now.

This

I was in an elevator with Sunny Lu and I said to him that I was really impressed with everything he had accomplished with Vechain, and that I wished him good luck. He didn't even look at me and didn't respond, but he did move closer till we were shoulder to shoulder. Then he slid his left hand into my pocket and began to fondle my genitals. He never made eye contact. Just felt my balls and my stiffening shaft through the inside of my pocket until the elevator reached the ground floor. Paralyzed with fear and embarrassment, I didn't resist or push him away. The door opened and about ten Chinese businessmen were standing there looking at us, Sunny with his hand in my pocket, me with an erection. I didn't move. Sunny took his hand out, shamelessly licked his fingertips, and then walked out of the elevator. I still didn't move. The businessmen crowded in and I rode back up with them as a few of them cast sidelong glances at me and talked to each other in Chinese. I rode all the way to the top of the building, then back down again, just to make sure Sunny wasn't in the lobby waiting for me.

This is my feeling too. China banned Facebook, Google, Amazon, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, etc and implemented their own versions. China just announced they're banning all foreign exchanges - coupled with all fud since August/September about China tightening regulations everything is starting to come together.

Something big is coming for Chinese cryptos. For sure VEN and fuck I hope for WTC too. NEO seems like a solid yes considering how much Da Hongfei assured everyone they would be compliant in every way possible.

Fuck meant to reply to not myself lmao

I am sorry but we wil be VEN < 1.00 February 20th. The price might even dip more since the rebranding will be held off until stabilization. Listen to me. Don't give up on VEN, just remember this shakedown is really strange because it is so coordinated. MSM, Governments, billionaires, top investors, 24/7 non stop FUD shitting on blockchain. All the while, youtube videos about crypto are the hottest thing, domain names associated with crypto are the hottest things, companies utilizing blockchain tech is the hottest thing, and exchanges popping up like crazy along with current exchanges no longer to take new clients. This is the government panicking. They are thinking if we cannot scare them away from this which they couldnt then we have to kill it to get a good entry point. Listen in this order load up ETH NEO XLM VEN WTC BTC load up. The culling has begun. ETH and NEO will be at the forefront. XLM VEN WTC will have most practical usecase and BTC well will be BTC forever.

theyre FUDing it any buying at the same time? fuck!