Bitcoin still higher than it was 3 months ago

>bitcoin still higher than it was 3 months ago
>OMG CRYPTO IS DEAD

THIs
Holy fuck people have zero perspective

Not in 24 hours

Fucking retard this proves that crypto is too fucking volatile for mainstream adoption

Comes down way faster than it goes up though
This is coming from a guy who shamelessly sold half his stack low, and I've been in crypto for 6 months
I'll buy back in when things calm down

I especially love the cockroaches that come out of the woodwork to say "I told you so" every time the market crashes. As if no one ever takes profits either. Crypto could go to zero and anyone who got in early still probably took way more in profits then they put in. But fucking no coiners and moon chasers can't fucking grasp actually being intelligent and winning for once.

and then 3 months becomes 4
and then 5 6 7
and suddenly, you're back to where it was years ago

soon enough you little bitch

>tfw I cashed out at 17k

Did you really think this was about mainstream adoption?

If Ameritrade and Robinhood start trading crypto in a manner that isn't shady as fuck, a lot of crypto's are going to skyrocket. A lot of people (including myself) Hate the way you have to buy and sell it.

yeah but not for 80% of people out there. What most retards did even the ones who bought it years ago was that they bought it sold at the ATH took profits and then re-invested back into shitcoin and now they are HODLING the shit out of it

Crypto is like the Wild West. We cowboys are going to have to tame it before it's ready for full on civilization.

Not anymore. Pic VERY RELATED!

shhh... i'm not finished selling ;)

>bitcoin still higher than it was 1 month ago
>bitcoin still higher than it was 2 months ago
>bitcoin still higher than it was 3 months ago
>bitcoin still higher than it was 4 months ago

This. I took profit ages ago, massively glad I got in rather than holding out as a no coiner

How many normies are killing themselves right now, though?

Hopefully all of them.

holy shit crypto doubles as a time machine

thanks just bought 100k

/thread

one minute its "hold", now its "of course everyone took profits". You faggots are insufferable