Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/clif_high/status/959479256135839749
pastebin.com/raU8kzm3
satoshibox.com/7te2debf63voyo6g85fxomfe
blockchain.info/address/3J2v3tN3s6SYNbxjZ6q6SwhgksYpKAG14P
imgur.com/a/7sqSk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thanks just bought 100k AYLMAO.

which report did he predict this in, which page if you can recall?

He is full of shit.

waiting for his call of 40k btc to come through now after this crash also those sweet sweet 30,000% omg gains

clif high is satoshi

"Soaring twenties" includes all this february crash.

"Dancer and dwarfs" predicted FUN delisting from bittrex, stagnancy of XLM, LINK month in march, XRB rebranding and mooning in april, VEN having good times during summer

Clif why do you have so much time to post on Veeky Forums shouldn't you be writing your next fucking report?

Also you didn't predict this crash. Predicting crashes generally doesn't fucking count.

twitter.com/clif_high/status/959479256135839749

"Ack1 Data shows the financial turmoil of Feb to be 'episodic' and 'acute', but not chronic."

I don't think you could text-mine the government user. Crypto hearing is due tomorrow

>"Dancer and dwarfs"
If you believe this is a real report I want to strangle you for being so unbelievably retarded.

the fucking statements are already out and it's nothing negative

Best 0.03 BTC spent of my life

The statement is already out

pastebin.com/raU8kzm3

How will you feel in March when he releases the next report he literally just said he hasn't written yet and the cover doesn't have some grotesque midget woman on it you fucking imbecile

People who shared it said it was still a draft, probably there will be some minor/major changes but who cares. It's been written but the madmain himself and it's everything that matters.

Also, you must be a FUN holder.

>Not chronic?
BTC and ETH are hitting new low every day user.

If you can't tell that this is a cheap idiots imitation of Clif's writing then guess what? You're the bigger idiot!

Also really interesting that the """"report"""" gets shilled on biz and just so happens to contain like 7 brand new fucking tokens (All with like 4 lines of analysis wow!) and they're all the most popular shitcoins that only biz talks about.

If it's that easy to fucking scam you people I AM GOING TO START DOING IT FUCK YOU

>FunFair is indicated to be dead
Classic Clif writing right there.

I really hope you're not white I want to be proud of my people

XLM is analyzed very deeply. Same goes for VEN and XRB. Predictions on FUN and LINK are more limited, but still on point.

Either real or fake, it's a great analysis and I praise whoever wrote it.

So go back to your basement and jerk thinking to your imaginary waifu you brainlet

Can an user link me
I have seen this guy shilled a few times now

Wow 1 of the 10000 people predicting something was right. I swear you people. Even Harold Fucking Camping will be right eventually.

I'm going to call you out the day of the next release.

There will be no midget woman.

There will be no dwarfs.

There will be no collection of biz's favorite shitcoins.

You got scammed.

And you're fucking defending the guy.

if you have to explain the joke to someone it wasn't funny to begin with.
No one wants to be told they're the butt of that joke.

Stay poor you and your FUN bags

Wow, let me humor you, in the newest dwarfs and dancers, replace fire eater with the medical term in soaring twenties. They are word for word.
Literally there his no difference, save for a word filter that changed fire eater to medical something. medical space I believe.

Since I read it I made an additional 13k$, so you can go to fuck yourself

He's not lying. In denial?

Post the ven part

Do you mind telling me what it says user? Poorfag here, trying to read the statement on iPhone 4. It is unreadable

The whole report is here satoshibox.com/7te2debf63voyo6g85fxomfe

Basically the VEN part talks about current price anxiety, which will soon settle down and enthusiasm about next-gen governance will almost certain carry VEN back into moonland

Cool thanks fella

his bot doesn't work by what the gov actually says, it doesn't need access to their words

just by measuring the language used in the crypto community is enough to gauge what effect the gov will have on crypto as they describe future conditions/events before they happen

days are short term
it'll be chronic when it's months/years

it's like saying claiming your 25 year old coworker is dead because they had a flu for two weeks

It's very bullish . Not larpin

read this conclusion.
Basically lots of tokens are securities even if they try to structure in a way to claim they aren't. Although the scams suck the technology is important etc etc etc......

this.

Seems the only coins according to the latest report worthing the hold meme are XLM and LINK

this guy writes like a fucking crazy person.

pls share the report ;-;

you should hear him talk
it's because he is

It's been linked before

satoshibox.com/7te2debf63voyo6g85fxomfe

how has anyone read it when that address has literally 0 confirmed transactions... am i missing something?

blockchain.info/address/3J2v3tN3s6SYNbxjZ6q6SwhgksYpKAG14P

Satoshibox generates new address everytime.

I bought for 0.03BTC (as many other anons in the previous discussion) but it won't be visible

GET OFF PAJEET

imgur.com/a/7sqSk

This is the december one.

There is another one, which they claim it has to be released yet, titled "Dancers and dwarfs"