Who else /nocoiner/ here?

Who else /nocoiner/ here?

Reporting. i came here to laugh at the NEET masses.

I WANT TO BE (You)

the world economy is about to collapse LMAO you think you got off easy?

Literally. Fucking. This.

When this correction is over we will be fucking BATHING in gainz as shitcoiners kill themselves for taking part in a ponzi scheme.

Isn't the stock & bond market crashing as well? You might be laughing now but you'll be with us soon enough, besides if we get to the point where gold is the only thing valuable then it will mean the whole system will collapse.

THEN SELL LOW BITCH

>shitcoiners actually fucking believe that this is some 2008 level global financial crisis and that they will be bitcoin warlords 1 year from now when society collapses

Only a retard gullible enough to fall for a ponzi scheme would be this economically illiterate.

Never put a cent into shitcoins. Don't have to constantly check my portfolio, sleep easy, I have enough money to eat what I want, not randomly puking from anxiety and stress and haven't put any family or friends in debt. Feels good.

I Hodl
Boomers just dont get it

>Thought about buying a two hundred in Vechain a couple weeks back when it was around 7-8bucks to try my hand at the coin-game
>Too retarded to figure out how wallets work
>Plus the whole thing seemed kinda sketchy

Being retarded works out sometimes.

yeah, this board is like watching those religious nuts trying to pray a hurricane away

Here's a fun nocoiner game you can play: write down a pretend buy or short order, that you think is smart.

Then watch as your expectations prove completely wrong, and laugh at yourself for thinking you could predict the future but you didn't lose anything.

If you think I ever even touched Bitcoin your retarded, doesn't mean there aren't other legit projects that will bear fruit in the future. Have fun tomorrow, if your invested heavily in the stock market your going to get raped like it's 2008 only Gordon brown isn't here to save you his time.

even if you invested in the S&P right before the crash and didn't panic sell you'd still be doing pretty good

i want to fuck nico in the ass

me, since 3 weeks ago. started in december, tripled my investment then burned myself swingtrading in january, cashed out with a $100 loss. when and if we reach a stable bottom, i'm going back in and i already know what i'm going to buy. but right now i'm comfy watching from the sidelines.

>right now
You have no idea how bad things are going to get tommorw, let's take a trip back in time to what almost was....

In 2008 we were hours away from money running out, all credit cards stopping, all debit cards stopping with no way to get cash
The banks got way too greedy and started failing and since the system was so incesteous once the first banks started failing, the rest would too.

Imagine a world with no gibs, no cash, no way to pay for things. A world that, on monday, just had no banks.
Money itself was threatened. You couldn't buy food, you couldn't buy guns, you couldn't buy water.
That's how badly the banks fucked up.

Now there were 2 approaches to fixing this shit. Gordon Brown was a unique Prime Minister, as he used to be Chancellor of the Exchequer, so he knew how shit worked. Him and the rest of the european leaders did like 40+ hours of straight work and negotiating to try and limit the impact. They eventually recapitalized the banks, which severely harmed the nations but kept the economy from imploding and fucking dying.

The other approach was the Republican approach. Since Bush's administration didn't like recapitalizing because "muh free market" they dicked around with libertarian solutions to the financial market, and shit just got worse and worse and worse. Eventually they recapitalized but a ton of damage had already been done.

tldr; after black friday we were a weekend away from complete economic collapse and purge-tier anarchy and gordon brown stopped it

This is our future user, all of us, like it or not there is not exit strategy here.

i'm a neet the fuck do i care.

Can the faggot no coiners stop using nico in their posts and instead use Maki? You do realize, Nico comes from bit of a poor background and would be someone totally into crypto, so she can make it, while Maki is someone whose already rich, and would laugh at crypto, seeing it as potential competition/

Just saying, no need to taint the best idol girl with your shitty cult.

Fucking kek