Bitcoin just went up $10 from 6320 to 6330

Bitcoin just went up $10 from 6320 to 6330.

We're on our way to recovery.

kill yourself

>just bought the bottom

According to the Hegelian Dialectical axial metric of logical regression, we have strong pericyclical support at 6.2k and will diametrically moon to 3k before Anglo-Burger retracement to 2k.

>having any hope after it dipped bellow 10k

Based dubs. Praise kek

underrated af

wow, just bought the dip

>diametrically moon to 3k

L M A O

I dont care how many Pterodactyls you have this is not true.

we're all gonna make it

Honestly, I'm quite surprised at how well the alts are holding relative to BTC. LTC and ETH value relative to BTC at the moment is astounding. I would have expected both to crash down to their values from 3 months ago as well rather than holding their December values.

This is literally the best place on the internet rn, possibly better than November 2016 leddit

who panic sold? i'm HODLing! sweet gains ahead

Just bought $10k bros hope I got in at the best time WE MOON NOW

crossbrowsing /pol/ and reddit november 2016 was a beautiful thing

This is almost as good

GG RUNNNNNN

BASED green wojack poster ty

WE HAVE NEW DIP BUY BUY BUY

I agree. I'm a /mu/tant who just came for the pink wojacks. Many keks have have been had so far. Good luck Veeky Forums senpai!

We made it through lads, on to the broad sunlit uplands now.

who here bought the dip at 6320?

Me in December and early January. Fuck I miss money.

Guys good news

I just sold so it officially means it will moon now

i just hope btc reaches 12k then i will cash out and stop being so depressed all the time

Lol me too man, just market sold all my coins. It's surreal knowing how high they were a month ago and that I just sold a couple of them for a loss, but oh well. I still profited overall, but man I'm kicking myself for not getting out even earlier today. Oh well I guess, it's gonna take off without me yet again.

I've been buying pieces all the way down.

I'm small-time though, and have almost nothing to lose.

>From 7000 to 6200 in 3 hours