Is this the bottom?

I need only trusted advice from crypto experts.

Can I catch this falling knife safely here at 6,280?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UYHFrf5ci_g
youtube.com/watch?v=sbD0kiTddEs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you're trying to buy in, you're basically playing with fire. Needless to say, no support level can be found.

If you buy BTC you're a fool, since it has no long term future anywy. Get the real Bitcoin.

youtube.com/watch?v=UYHFrf5ci_g

youtube.com/watch?v=sbD0kiTddEs

People are saying Dog-e-coin is a better play.

Do the mail me the coins and if so, is it insured? I have 10k to invest.

Shouldn't it be relatively safe to buy in? At this stage, surely it's fairly certain we will EVENTUALLY go back up?

level of support is at 2.5k

Too risky, people were saying at 8k, 7k, 6k, etc.. Many people are still in denial about it going up, despite it being in a bearish trend. Wait until it stays at a "stable" price for a few days/weeks, and then you start buying in.

The stock markets are struggling therefor those with actual money are going to start dumping their coins. I wouldn't be surprised if bitcoin drops below 3k over the next few weeks.

CATCH THE FUCKING KNIFE

Advice for the invading plebbitors: BUY THE DIP AND HODL!

We only just started capitulation

It can't stay bearish forever. If people pull out of stocks high and see cheap crypto...

I think we are still in the middle of fear to be quite honest.

Id gamble for a peek below 6k desu

That's if people believe that there is value in BTC, right? Otherwise no one would be buying even if there are blood in the streets.

if this were true, we're going to drop to 2k kek
Honestly I already sold saturday and I'm just watching the shitshow

i'm buying at 6k just to see what happens. ready to bail at a slight loss asap if things go pear shaped. but then again maybe the pear shape is a fakeout or a fake fakeout to lull me into selling. who knows. i think it might go up at least 2-3 hundred then before bouncing back down. i'm thinking 5k is the floor. i am not a crypto expert

Amazing how accurately that maps to recent events

or maybe 6.2k was chosen so that all the people waiting for 6k get left out and fomoing in later

gotta remember, the market is trying to fuck you, trying to trick, lure you in at the wrong moments,

that map is accurate at least once a year

Here is a secret from an expert: you don't need to try to catch the falling knife OP. After a crash things slow down for a long time, you will have literally months, if not years, to buy as much as you want.

Just don't follow the mass of idiots.

>months
>years
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I WANT MY MONEY BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK

Yes, and those are the people who can really thank this coin.

RIchlist says 530k people are holding between 1 to 10 btc, and 135k people are holding btw 10 to 100btc. These are the people who are going to crash this coin.

Because realistically this could technically go sub $100 bucks. And then 4,000btc becomes $40k as opposed to selling at $4k and having 16million.

From an honest point of view, the days of hign priced BTC are forever over. Because the Ponzi has been opened, and everyone now understands that it could really tank and all could be lost. It has no value. Only Value is what people are hoping that if they buy for others will buy back at a higher price. The media is covering this crash, so everybidy knows, and the memory of it will never let anyone buy back at the high prices in a really long time, not unless it gets like the backing of a governent or bank. This is a slow bleed out till sub $1000.

#honestopinion