Yeah, I'm down $329,000 since Christmas with only $60...

Yeah, I'm down $329,000 since Christmas with only $60,000 left but I'd rather loss everything than to give up and except a loss.

I hope the rest of you bag hodlers join me on the moon in 7 months.

sell now and buy back in at the bottom.

that's where I'm at. peaceful, knowing I'm riding this out. either it crashes to 0 and that's that. or it will rebound and moon to all new ATH.

>literally no one has an exit point

Same but at least I sold a couple times and increased my btc stack 15%

i want to die

I feel your pain brother but be strong. The sun has to come out sooner or later.

>Initial investment of 20k in June
>ATH was 99K a few weeks ago
>Down to 16k
JUST

what the fuck are all these Kaiji retards

JUST SELL NOW AND REBUY LATER, this crash is fucking insane, a bull market is going to follow after it for sure

don't be retarded and lose all of your gains, you can still sell at least, my coins are fucking locked in a coin that won't list on my exchange

I've been so frustrated I didn't do that because I'm literally going to just take 30 days to myself. No biz, no checking Delta...just take a fucking break. I need some sleep relaxation.

Dubs of pity for you my friend.

I cashed out 6k so I'm technically still up 10%

I mean fuck....we gotta be a nats ass from the bottom. I'm not playing with fire to gain 6%. My brain won't let me do it now because I know I should have done it 10 days ago.

it could very well go down to 4k

that's more than 6% in your case, but at the end of the day it's your money your call

Same bro was at £900k and am now at £160k. Lessons have been learnt the hard way.

I only have 1 coin, which I got for free for downloading a wallet. I'm keeping it for the longhaul, whether it's worth 0 or 100k, I don't care it cost me literally nothing.

I have a nice job with perks and don't need the money.

>ACCEPT A LOSS YOU FUCK

That's less than you owe to the IRS

Don't let others fool you OP, they don't want you to hodl since they want to buy your coins cheap and have bitcoin go lower before the next bullrun that will reach a new ATH, remember the smart traders know what'sup, they want to buy cheap and sell high You don't lose anything until you sell, HODL HODL HODL

Initial investment is $7500 sitting at $15k right now down from ATH of $35k. I told myself when I started that I already lost that $7500 and I'll be damned if I sell now. I'm only holding good tokens (VEN WTC XLM NEO OMG) so I know when we rebound my holdings will blow up. Just waiting on the real bottom to throw another $3k in.

I'm not down as hard as you OP, but I look at crypto as part of a diversified stash of savings.

There is no reason you shouldn't always have a portion of your savings in crypto at all times so I'm just holding even if it takes years to recover in fiat value.

Also I can't be fucked doing the taxes on all my trades.

same boat. i know its probably gonna keep dropping but at this point i've lost so much i dont even care anymore. 80% of my life savings is gone. im dead inside. probably on the outside too if this suffering doesnt end soon.

HODL is the most ingenious PSYOP ever devised. Absolutely limitless keks, to boot. Flawless victory.

same shoes user
>we holding through all the storms

ITT undisciplined poorfags who will never be rich. You guys will never learn to take profit and will always lose eventually. I may have cashed out 600k early and left 200k on the table but holy cow y'all are slobbering regards with no back up plan or vision of the future. Have fun living with your parents while you try to get rich quick all day.

I have a question, Veeky Forums. What happens when you owe tax from 2017, but then you lost all your money in 2018?

>HE HATES IT

I just think of all of the horrible things that happened to kaiji and how much fun I had reading/watching the series and I almost don't care that I'm losing 1000 dollars a day

fuck selling

US taxes make it better to HODL though

THiS

OP THE BOTTOM IS $1K

Down 75% to barely 2x the money i put in. my plan was not to cash out for at least 3-5 years. plan hasn't changed.

deferred tax assets

This right fucking here. Your greed will ultimately kill you. If your up $300k pull out a large chunk and leave a bit to play with.

Pay your taxes on it and go party like a king with the gains.