Who the fuck are the people selling their coins? I don't fucking get it...

Who the fuck are the people selling their coins? I don't fucking get it. It has come so much down that they can't be selling for profit. What is their thought process when they sell?

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/6GuxadAx-Manipulated-Dump/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I can't afford to lose any more ill buy lower

Uh short selling mostly. Buy dip sell before it breaks highs, wash rinse and repeat. Or shorting resistance with leverage IE borrow 10 BTC against 1 BTC sell at current price and buy back at lower price.

seems like such a hassle when the drops are so small at this point. They are getting their pants twisted up for pennies?

wall st

user there is some people who bought at 0.01 0.1 1 1.1 and up

crypto is finished
fiat won

buy high sell low my man

>crypto isn’t fiat

This.
So basically wait until Wednesday for easy bump to 10k.

To stop losing money dumb fuck. If you think it’s going to keep going down, and you keep holding, you’re fucking retarded

user I . . . .
bought my bitcorns for under $300 dollarydoos.

uhhhhh to avoid even further losses maybe? wtf? lmao

Im not talking about you guys. You sold in december or know better to not sell at this point.

>they can't be selling for profit.
nothing personnel, kiddo

I sold at 6.3K because I think the bottom is 5K or lower

I just needed $50,000 to buy bonds to hedge my stock positions

Some money is better than less money.

you guys are not getting any profits no more. Pennies at most.

they realize its dying

They got in at this level and set a limit less to get out at their initial investment.

Like I should have done.

You realize not everyone bought at the top, right?

There are PLENTY of people who bought in on BTC/ETH when they were like $3k/$300 respectively and lower. And for every alt/shitcoin, they all raised literally millions of dollars at ICO prices.

You think those people who are only now 2x from ICO b/c of their dumbfuck HODL meme are saying "YEA I'LL KEEP HODL ON BB" or do you think they're saying "FML I could have had 10x, oh well 2x is better than -10x"?

Why the fuck are you using your trip on this board fuck of

here's the thing: once you've cashed out 10x your original investment . . .it's all profit. perspective shifts. I can sell all my coins at any price I want. When I buy them back at a cheaper price, I have even more of them.

As soon as you guys start trying to do this, however, the market is gonna go back up and leave you in the dust. It only works when a small percentage of people are in on it.

I could sell at almost a 100k profit right now. Had almost 300k profit just 3 weeks ago. I don’t really give a shit though. Gonna ride this out. The only way I may potentially sell is if my portfolio total hits my initial 10k investment mark.

bonds are in a bubble too dumbass, for the first time in history and how it ends is anyone's guess

I told you all I don't post without my trip

Unless you bought in December you're selling at a profit. Most of those people already sold. Holding right now is the dumbest thing you can do.

they are stop losses triggering for filed long positions, likely set by people who thought there was suppourt at 6500.

stop loss orders

except for when you do. but we aren't supposed to know that.

good traders sell when they expect their position will go down. profit isnt even a primary factor.

>Bonds are in a bubble
The absolute state of brainlets

You're applying logic and patience to the thinking styles of normans.
Don't.

Who's selling?

1 Day traders...They're making profit even though it's crashing.
2. Those holding between 10 to 1000 BTC, it makes common sense to sell some at this point and continue hodling the rest just incase it never comes back to this price so you dont lose it all. Yes it's a very realistic FUD that we're going sub $1k and never coming back. You wouldnt want to take that risk now if you were them.

3. Those who thought it was a great buy at 7500 ore thereabout and are trying to stop because it looks like a bad buy.

4. Exchanges need to cash some of their stash always.

5. It's always reasonable to believe theres a possibility of higher power, fortune 500 company, Bank government who wants Cryptocurrencies to go away.

>drops are small
>40% this week

>Yes it's a very realistic FUD that we're going sub $1k and never coming back.
Lol

In stock markets people who use stop-losses have about 1% better long-term winnings than the ones who don't use it. In a big picture it's pretty futile.

Why the fuck do I see so many people referring to their initial "investments" (really speculating, not investing, but whatever) when making decisions?
>"You should pull out your initial investment and hold the rest."
>"Sell if you're still at a profit. Otherwise hold."
What the fuck. I thought biz was supposed to be smart. Do you guys seriously not understand sunk costs? Why the fuck should your initial amount have any bearing?

Sell before the other guy sells and drives the price down further

made up money is still made up money

Pure, unbridled panic.

The thought of selling crosses everyone's minds. You just have to think about it for 30 seconds and realize how fucking retarded you would be to sell for pennies of what this shit is worth. Lots of these currencies are the future of the internet.

I think they don't have any experience in markets before crypto.

>got into crypto 3 weeks ago
>tfw if I had just waited a bit longer I could have gotten more bang for my buck

I don't care about going into the red as long as crypto doesn't completely crash to 0, but knowing I could have basically doubled my stack stings
at least I've been using dollar cost averaging to soften the blow

its better to lose 40% than 90% and even more than 100%

So basically:

1. day-traders (working hours for relatively small gains)
2.stop-loss guys (stock markets have shown that it's not practical in the long run)
3.panic sellers

So basically people who don't believe in the crypto currency. Idiots.

Sell low
Buy lower

this. ive been seeing my friends fumble the whole thing since the price stalled for weeks at 15k. REDFLAG! now theyre all buttstomped with their dicks in their hands.

most people in this are inexperienced. so every meme is going to apply. deadcat bounces, hloding, buying high selling low, everything.

I would 95% of people who are in crypto are here strictly for the profit. So yes, this group dictates the price. And these are people from all parts of the world with different views of life, culture, religion and language.

Sadly without this group cryptocurrency is useless.

How ironic right?

Now that this group is panicking, and trust is lost, what those who believe in the tech do or not do, will not affect the price.

So if you're hodling because you want big banks to go and central governments to weaken, the other guy is a dude from mongolia who probably doesnt give a shit about what you personal feelings are and only understands profit go or not?

the people that believe in crypto bought btc years ago. not in the last 6 months.

everyone else that bought in just saw an amazing party and paid to join. look at the price of btc from late summer to today. people that bought it at 5-6k are selling off hoping to break even, take some profit so they can move on feeling like the did something good, and god forbid someone lose money on this whole thing.

the partys fucking over. the price is going to go back to where it should have been before this whole circus started.

you completely misunderstood. My point is that this will be future currency and the small players from mongolia and india doesn't have anything to do with it.

selling it now because if they wait they'll lose even more.

Ya if you bought BTC for 50cents who gives a fuck? Sell now while it still has high value. In a month it could be worth $600

Sell now, rebuy when it hit 3000 or stop falling.

>Who the fuck are the people selling their coins
the same people buying coins, crypto has no actual value so the price is fueled 100% by speculation
people selling are expecting the price to continue downward and will buy back in when it starts going up, people buying are (stupidly) expecting it to go up or start going up soon
if you focus on your buy in price in relation to the current price you have no fucking clue what you're doing

So people with short sighted views or people who have invested money they can't lose which are idiots too.

Most people are smart enough to sell now so they can buy back in when BTC hits $1k later this month

You cant really tell what drives people. Some people have financial responsiblitles and people who the answer to or have to take care of. If you have nothing to lose and you are willing to ride this thing to Zero, you can blame someone who has kids etc to look after and is trying to save something so the whole family doesnt go broke.

There's a broken trust in cryptocurrencies right now. There's way more RISK hodling than selling. You choose,

There's a huge buy wall right now.

Nope, but when you cash out and continue to watch the market free fall, that almost starts to feel like profit.

I mean sell wall.

>december
user, we are below Halloween 2017 prices now.

>What is their thought process when they sell?

AAAIAIIIIIIIIIYEEEEEEEEEE

>What is their thought process when they sell?
Nothing. They're not thinking at all.

This. Sold at the top to make a tidy $80k after 3 months of trading the rise. Having a good laugh at all the HODL idiots riding this express elevator to hell. HAHAHHAHAHAHAH KEEPING HODLING IDIOTS

the absolute state

>thought process
implying

miners

got btc at when it was still 500USD
Fuck you plebs.

So you'll be operating at a loss this time next week. Then what will you do?

This. Oldfag here who bought BTC at $100-300. I sold when it hit $1000 because the price didn't make sense anymore, it was obvious people were just joining to make money like a ponzi. It dropped to $300 afterwards and didn't recover back to $1000 for TWO YEARS.

So the question I would ask people on this board falling for the HODL meme. How many want to hold BTC at $1k for YEARS instead of locking in your gainz?

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU BOUGHT AT. 1 CENT, $10k. ALL THAT MATTERS IS THE PRICE BETWEEN NOW AND TOMORROW? YOU THINK THIS IS THE BOTTOM? HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Buy the dip brah, if you had bought 1 btc when it dipped to 16,000 you would only be down like 9000

>the price didnt make sense any more
he says this about a revolutionary new currency free from jewish control

right. Because you can obviously predict it's definitely going to hit 1k.

There's 5000 crypto implementations now, what makes BTC so special? It's the MySpace of crypto.

>Lots of these currencies are the future of the internet.

None of these are the future of anything, all of this shit is 100% worthless made-up monopoly money. All of us were just hoping nobody else would notice before we're rich at their expense. Now we're paying the price.

>So the question I would ask people on this board falling for the HODL meme.

they're obviously inexperienced investors. buy and hold is for blue chip stocks and very safe shit. not pump and dump volatile shit. crypto is worse than a penny stock and should be treated as such. hit and run, not buy and hold.

oh well, they got what was coming to them. anyone thats not new to the game saw crypto crashing weeks ago.

>revolutionary new currency free from jewish control

Look at this board, chasing after easy free money at the expense of others. Crypto MAKES you the jew.

Would you rather sell your Enron stock at $20 (a loss) or at $10 (a loss)... or just HODL?

They said this when bitcoin was 11k too

2. I am one of them and i am not selling. This is wall street and banks trying to own the future, again.

And you dumb fucks are falling for it.

even worse than the 11 stall was the 15 stall for WEEKS. it was so fucking obvious to get out.

>wall street

hate to break it to you but this is fueled from normies new money and mainstream media talking about the frenzy. now the fad has faded, theres no new money, interest is gone [see google trends], and now everyones scrambling for a spot on the lifeboat as the ship continues to take on water.

wall street laughs at bitcoin.

0/10

True. Alts were still kicking ass though until bitcoin got closer to 10k.

> crypto is worse than a penny stock
At least a penny stock has a company or product behind it. When BTC hit $24k on Dec. 19 I will admit I had a tinge of regret for not riding it into the delusion-sphere, but I did tell all my friends to sell. NONE OF THEM DID. 90% of them are still HODLING. Think about it. 90% of the market held and BTC can drop this hard. BTC is a fucking turd.

> 15 stall
BUY THE DIP

>90% of my friends = 90% of the market. I am that important

If I remember right, bitcoin only touched 20k (like 19.8 or something I think). I sold a good chink there for alts and rode those. Sold around 30-40% while it was high. Sucks though, that's now 80% or more since some of the shit I kept like Icon dropped so hard.

>It has come so much down that they can't be selling for profit
I can tell you got in probably around October or November
Get wrecked "early adopter" lmfao

at this point im certain it's a few rich groups/people pumping it down to buy as low as they possibly can while they short

Maybe
tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/6GuxadAx-Manipulated-Dump/

>Who the fuck are the people selling their coins?

People that don't understand holding. If you don't know how to day trade, you either hold or lose your money. There is no in between. All of the people shorting this are going to get blown up out of nowhere just like everyone taking longs a month ago.

You can't time the market without insider info. Right now selling is playing with fire.

yeah same here. begged my friends to get out when the stall happened. they all just said i didnt know what i was talking about and laughed - while partying on the top deck while i was trying as hard as i could to tell them the engine room is flooding and the engine stopped turning the prop.

oh well.

theres still a shitstorm brewing that no one is thinking of. anyone that got out in the last 5 weeks [a fucking lot of people] probably turned a profit. BUT, i bet most of those people didn't set aside a third for taxes in april 2019. not 18, 19. and even if they did, you think they have the discipline to just hold that? fuck no. so just wait and see, 15 months from now all those profits will be blown and people are gonna be crying again about something that happened forever ago. uh, sir, you owe 5 figures on your capital gains in 2018. wha wha what? where am i gonna get that amount of money?

the sell off starting the first week of 2018 is just insult to injury on this whole thing.

hey look a smart person

Go google what the price of Bitcoin was on the first day of 2017

Bitcoin ain't a bubble, but 2017 sure as fuck was, but by all means pajeet wait 5 years for the price to go back up

I will never forget when Bitcoin crashed in 2013, You know when it recovered? January 1st 2017.

you idiot you complete moron they dont make you pay taxes if you already spent all the money

going down

so i can make a million dollars in the lotto, blow it all in a month, then not have to pay taxes? neat.

yes you have to spend it all though. I recommend investing it all in more lotto tickets the day before taxes are due. That's what the boys in the business call tax deferral.