Who else doesn't give a fuck what happens

and has a lot of money tied up into this? i'm just riding this like a rollercoaster and am enjoying every minute of it but have a strong enough belief in the fundamentals

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YFDKr9SnTBg
suicidepreventionlifeline.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Me too faŠ¼ I got a strong enough dingus and I know the market will bounce back

same

same. not first rodeo. Just wish i had more spare fiat rn. Plan on buying a bit every day if this continues at current pace

not a lot of money but who cares- hodl. i enjoy ethpyramid in the meanwhile

I've been buying in almost every day since we went sub 9k

I'm a little worried that it won't recover but if it doesn't at least I can say I tried, I wish I could say I tried prior to 2017 but I didn't and I regret it a ton.

I don't have a huge amount in crypto (or stocks thank fucking god,) but enough that it's not an insignificant amount to me.

I'm not sweating though.

I long ago cashed out my initial investment, so if it all burns down to nothing I can just shrug and walk away, richer for the experience.

It won't all burn down to nothing though. We'll be back lads.

Turns out I enjoy watching shitcoins die and their retarded faggot bagholders cry much more than I enjoy watching my portfolio grow.

It's part of the show.

>have a strong enough belief in the fundamentals
Why the FUCK would those in power allow control to be taken away? Do you not realize how fucking important money is?

youtu.be/YFDKr9SnTBg

This is when the money is made, this is what we have been waiting for.

exactly what I was thinking scrolling down
strange

Denial is the first stage

suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

I wont pretend its not a little scary but yeah i am confident btc will hit $25k. Also wish i had more fiat to put in.

I look at this dip as being like a short jail term. it sucks and is demoralizing but you just have to wait it out, and if you let yourself get freaked out you're just basically choosing to be unhappier than you need to be.

>0 revenue
>0 cash flow
>99% of coins 0 working product nothing but an erc20 vaporware and a white paper

>strong fundamentals

I was stressed at first but now I am unattached and I honestly feel richer than before the crash its interesting

Its almost like people are speculating on future value

casper network is still in the near future
i'm only getting worried if eth dips below 400

Today was a good day. I re-initiated my $100 weekly auto-buys on Coinbase for BTC, ETH & LTC. Dollar cost average, automatically. I let it ride till the tide turns.

I don't even check my investment account. My expenses are like 15k a year which I cover with my wagecuckery. Ascetic life is best life

I only have about $600 invested, I'm a student with some extra money so i really don't give a shit what happens at this point.