LINK

Biggest cup and handle ever forming right now!

nice

>Another cup and handle circle jerk
assblaster was a whale that manipulated you guys into buying his bags.

When will let go of this? It’s a failed cup and handle ffs. It’s bearish.

its just a CUP AND HANDLE DON'T SELL OH PLEASE GOD JUST STAY CALM

I'm unironically picking up 20k LINK wherever the fucking bottom exists

can someone give me the LINK American Psycho Webm? also how low do you think we will go

who is assblaster?
aware me bros

He was the major shill that started all this link shit on this board. He said there would be a cup and handle followed by a bunch of other shit and that whales were suppressing the price of link to accumulate. He conveniently disappeared right after link peaked and then crashed.

Two cups one Sergey

>plushpepe.jpg

instead of investing in a scam can one of u send me 10-20$ for weed?

None of that accurate.

BUY BUY BUY

aside from link, what are y'all hoping to buy so low? i was thinking RLC.

EVERYTHING. This is a fire sale. You fuckkers.
VEN though in all seriousness.

Thank you man

there is no handle u dumb shit! its dropping not sideways.. its not even remotely a handle.,

>new

If ETH and BTC both died, would LINK as a technology still be viable for other platforms?

Regardless of price, if LINK was a finished product would it serve its function for a different blockchain or crypto technology?

I b

It pleases me to no end every day, i was in the original group that decided to meme this into existence. Can't believe it's still going.

that's on my list, too. was thinking about splitting $2k between 4 coins. but may just do 2 coins.

?

I'm all in on LINK here, but you're going to have to give this up. Crypto fucking imploding shot that handle down before it ever had a chance to take off. Just wait a until summer.

Where do cryptos go when they die?

Trades in sats. break out still loses in USD. Smart man op

nice larp. i first posted the cup and handle meme at the bottom of the dip and have posted the updated formation ever since.

why the fuck do people lie about shit like this

Banks, retard. It's the one reason this project will moon.

>hey everyone, catch this falling knife
lol this board is full or morons

>lol
I'm talking about memeing link into existence, not your silly dip

if eth dies then link is dead too
no ifs and or buts

I'm not talking about price or what would realistically happen. I'm more asking if, theoretically, it COULD work with other technology

Jesus do you not do any research?

it should read 0, with him holding up a sign that also reads 0

he got doxxed faggot

link is an erc20 token which runs on the ethereum network
if ethereum were to be no more then there is no network for link to run on

Don't be stupid. 10 minutes of research will show you chainlink is oozing with potential

Yeah... none of what you said is accurate info.

even if ETH went to $7 like vitalk said it's worth, it'd still be a network. i'm sure vitalk is thrilled ETH is dropping, probably giving him motivation he can't find in lambos.

it'll still run even if it's 30 cents.

do you have the archive post where he got doxxed? i missed that