NORMIES BTFO

NORMIES BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

chicago.craigslist.org/search/sop?query=mining
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Couples who mine together. Stays together!
Why are these separate sentences?
Also,
>GPU mining

I wanna see their faces right now

Jesus Christ, this is irresponsible even at 20k

at that point why the fuck wouldnt you buy asics?

They're mining alts.

>#bitcoincouple

Lol. Good luck to those retards now. Hope they like $2,000/month power bills for $10 of altcoin profit.

>buying 1080tis
Jesus Christ the ROI on that would be so insanely long I don't even want to think about it

Everyone with GPUs is mining eth/alts.

You fucking newfags are the reason for the crash

Yeah I guess you're right.

But their apartment is going to be nice and warm during February.

>Didn't buy into the cryptojew
>Just the gold and silver meme
loving every laugh

I always love it when Veeky Forumslets give miners shit. Mining is often pretty profitable, the electricity I spend on my rigs heats my house. Stay poor faggots, I've got money printing machines.

WE MADE A MISTAKE, CAN YOU GUYS BUY???

PLZ??

Yesterday they printed $20K coins, today they print $6K coins, tomorrow they print $0.50 coins. It's technically still money.

36 1080ti's, 2 1070's comes to about $105/day @ .10c/kwh mining zcash. 3k a month that can be intelligently invested in altcoins. Stay mad, pajeet.

I hope no one buys used GPUs. Not only will those greedy faggots lose their initial investments from buying bitcoin, they will also lose 100% of their GPU investments. In fact people should start pranking these faggots. Tell them you will take the lot and when you show up just start laughing and offer them pennies or insist they need to pay you to take some.

and it should be at least twice that profitable or more but the dip has cut mining profits. but if that 'couple' keeps mining and holding they will be fucking rich in a few years

PLEASE BUY IT

And in a year when those 50c coins are worth 50k, youll still be a salty faggot on Veeky Forums hunting down the misery of others to fill the emptiness inside yourself

JUST

Fuck them, i need some gpu for deep learning, but i can't afford now good gpu.

This is that VoskCoin YouTube guy right?

>Buying cards you know have been used for mining.

That is some next level autism.

it is this guy who is still buying hardware

>not in a rush
>meanwhile, I'll keep running these fuckers until they get fried
I hope nobody buys that shit

God, I hope he bought it on credit.

It's not coming back this time. From national bans in India, to market manipulation being exposed, to huge fees, major markets rejecting coins, major investors backing out etc. This is the end. The bubble has finally burst as we all knew it had to eventually. There will be no recovery for BTC. Some other crypto might gain in popularity but BTC is actually dead.

Mining GPUs are underclocked to save on energy.
It will be a good deal if they go down below retail.

>From national bans in India
What bans? And as if india is a relevant market... Lmao

>major investors backing out
Who?

>high fees
How high?

>bitcoin is dead because i say so
Thanks for your insights though mr back to the future.

You mean way below retail, because new cards with 0 use shouldn't cost nearly as much as what they cost right now.

India is one of the world's largest economies. China is considering bans too. Crypto might have a few more months to live but it will be banned worldwide sooner or later so investors are getting their money out now.

8gb of ram, wtf for?

>India is one of the world's largest economies
too bad you cant buy bitcoin with cereal, car parts or cotton lmao

Too bad you can't buy cereal, car parts or cotton with bitcoin. lmao

digits

Come back with one
chicago.craigslist.org/search/sop?query=mining

NICE

There are thousands of these ones here in Russia. Normies have been selling this shit since summer. The funny thing is no one buys it.

btw it's going down again hahahaha

That's implying the overinflated value of all crypto holds after every normie gets their asses burnt. Eth will be lucky to be above $100 in a year's time.

They're still trying to sell to high.

These coiners cost me an upgrade to my gpu and computer in general. They essentially priced me out of the market. I can do nothing but laugh at them trying to sell those overpriced gpus for way more than their worth and less than what they paid.

I also love the fact that most of these "miners" had no fucking idea how hot these set ups would get. They all learned the hard way what a bunch of computers set in series can heat.

I just bought $300k worth of mining equipment last week and I could care less about the selloff right now

/V/ here, just wanted to replace my dead 650ti with a 1060 6GB. Been waiting for the prices to drop for over 6+ months now.
But due to these fuckers its price have inflated to $580 where I live. I hope these faggots get what they deserve.

Brainlet here.
Why is everybody selling mining equipment?
Is it no longer profitable?

they're trying to sell as many cards as they can now for the still inflated prices before the resale value of them crashes.

People want to get out while the music is still playing, I think it is too late. Wait a month any you'll be able to get graphics cards for half off msrp.

While it's still profitable at the moment, the tendency shows that It won't be very soon, so they're trying to sell to recover their initial investment before it's too late and they have to sell underpriced hardware.

btc losing 1k of value on this post alone

Imagine taking delivery of almost 10 grand's worth of GPUs just as BTC is nosediving past 6k.

I literally just picked up 18 RX580’s, ordered them last week

The hilarious thing is he will try to sell these as never used for mining and no one will believe him.

lmao you got me good

This guy could easily open an eBay account and sell all of these

Bitcoin is an nVidia plot

best he can do is sell one every month when the old listing is finished. the second he sells more than one at once people will assume they were used for mining

This reminds me of those retards that bought up all the .22LR right before the election so they could scalp that shit on fear that Hillary would ban guns trying to sell their fuckup for .10c+ a round for shit ammo when prices started hitting .05 and below again.

Seen a few in LA, but nothing major.

>super hyped up end of the world post
>no recovery for BTC
>other crypto might be ok

Bitcoin has been irrelevant for awhile. Other than it's crazy high price no one cares about it

You think these normies know the difference? they just run nicehash and see the USD value going up. thats it.

[spoiler]how much can i get if i sell a msi 1080 duke ive used for moderate gaming the past few months[/spoiler]

I would rob these stupid fucks if they lived near me, how fuckinng dumb can you be to post this shit on social media

don't worry, your girlfriend's boyfriend can hook you up this christmas little buddy

Nobody will believe you've used it for moderate gaming. That's a seller's codeword for 'it's been thrashed at 100% non-stop for a year'

thanks. i figured as much. should i run a program to test the performace of the card and put its stats on the listing? my other idea was to sell it to a friend whos building a pc for the standard price, but the idea of selling it for like 200 more is much more appealing.

>And in a year when those 50c coins are worth 50k

Sell it to your friend. Don't let your jewness overtake your beloved ones.

when u sell it to your friend for msrp, and it breaks down for him in a month, I hope he beats the shit out of you

im just always cautions about changing more than 100 bucks with friends. thanks. i shouldnt be getting greedy and contributing to the shitstorm.
also its its first pc build and i know if something goes wrong he'll blame me if i sell it to him. i used the thing for light 144hz 1080p gaming. its as close to new as i think it can get.

how poor are you guys that you can't afford to spend a couple of grand on your favorite thing?

Building a pc is already expensive enough. Overpricing the most important piece of hardware makes the things even worse

Jokes on you, my girlfriends boyfriend just had his jeep Cherokee repossessed. Also he is somewhat mentally challenged, so I go easy on him.
My girlfriends daughter loves him all the same though.