/v/ here...

/v/ here. HAAHHAHHAAHAAHAHHHAHHAHAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAAHAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHHA WE ARE GONNA GET OUR GPUS BACK HHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAHAAAAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHAHAH MINER GPUS WILL SELL FOR PENNIES HHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA *BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Wh9d2L3-Ltg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Based /v/chads working the Veeky Forumslets into an absolute SHOOT

>tfw /v(g)/ and Veeky Forums
Crypto was a fun side quest

brother.

Ey' senpai.

>/v/ manages to outjew Veeky Forums in order to get dirt cheap GPUs
wtf I love /v/ now

>/v/ here

It was all a jew scheme to get cheap GPU's...

this is what you cucks get for jacking up the price of GPUs

We are going to drive GPU price so high next year you faggots will suck dicks to get some gaming performance

No bulli pls :'(

this shit is too funny

ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR THEY TOLD ME THIS CRYPTO SHIT WOULD MAKE ME RICH AND SHIT MUH GPUS MUH FUNNY MONEY MUH DICK

>y-yes mom im gonna sell the gpus I bought with the money Santa gave me last christmas, bitcoin is lame now

Dumping my rx480's at 2x what I paid for them. I'm sure bing bing wahoo is very comfy though.

You would rather play LoL at 60fps than make crypto gains.

Literal underageb&

Reccommend me some game
If it's a fitgirl repack, better since I don't have any money left

/Reddit/ here

>video gaymers waiting for crypto to fail so they can semi-realistically window shop on newegg
>brainlets fail to realize that nvidia and amd are going to severely cut back on production if crypto is truly done, driving up prices even further or in the best case scenario making you wait until the next line of cards are out (which are still going to be top dollar)
LMAO AHAHAx100 AM I DOIN IT RITE XDD

>Kicking a man when he's down
Rude.

/ddlc/ and Veeky Forums here
we never used GPUs in the first place

Based frogposter

Even integrated graphics can run LoL at 60 fps.

so cringy

thanks for beta testing my 1080

>/v/

POOR FAGGOT GET OUT YOU FUCKING KISSLESS HUGLESS UNIRIONIC VIRGIN REEEEEEEEEF UCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEE I WILL RAPE YOUR FAT SHIT SISTER

>playing bing bing wahoo in 2018

soyboy

>retards who didn't buy fighting retards who didn't sell

Sold at 16 and 12k. All of this is just so comfy.

I've been lurking Veeky Forums for the past few days just loving all the laughs, been watching it drop since it was at I think 13k a few days ago, lel.

I've been waiting to replace my shitty GTX 970 for years now, hopefully I'll be able to do just that within a month or so after buttcoin bottoms out, and the other cryptos follow the trend.

>investing in play money

Looking forward to buying your 1080ti for 40 bucks, brainlet

I sold at 17.5K but that doesnt make me less angry.

Do you know how much smug faggot bullshit i have to put up with now? all these abject RETARDS who dont even know what a 401k is telling me how they "totally called it, knew it was a scam, pyramid scheme"

My only solace will be if the normie market collapses with us

Enjoy getting burned out gpu that will work for a month then die

yoooooooooooooo

Naw, I intend on buying a new card, not used. Price of new cards will drop as well bud.

Bullets are the next currency. Hope you stocked up, fren.

what u get for yoinking our gpus

one of my dad's customers wants to buy crypto advising services from me because I sold right before the crash while he fucking bought Ripple
too bad I don't have anything to tell him, though, since normalfags should just stay out of the crypto market until it stabilizes

What /v/ doesn’t realise is the requirement for advancing GPU performance solely for the purpose of better gaming is non existent

Gaming has a low spec requirement

The only reason he cards got better was for the gpu processing of crypto

Enjoy your sucky current gen cards while the newer generation is only a fraction of what it could have been

Modern iGPUs can run Crysis, game devs these days are simply shit at optimizing

Ive already had a taste of the sweet life, IM NOT GOING BACK TO PLAYING GAMES! REEEE

What movie is this from?

VROOM VROOM

GOGO MARIO! WEEEEE

youtu.be/Wh9d2L3-Ltg

shrek

When can I get a cheap second 1070? prices still high on CL.

baka desu

ive got guns but not nearly enough ammo to feed them properly

>crypto advising services

If only he knew..

please flush the normie market down the god damn drain. I dont even give a shit about my cuckold investments. throw them in the trash

who else will FOMO and buy our bags?

We should have a worldwide GPU bonfire day just to unsmug /v/...

late adapter autists. The way it was meant to be. You know people who actually read the whitepaper. People who have actually HEARD OF a white paper

Not the normies. I knew this was coming when the normies piled on by my avarice was too great

We are all sinners in the hands of an angry god

Not only would there still be GPUs, there would still be top of the line gpus around assuming they don't just make more anyway.
By all means, sign your suicide pact though.

>/v/ here

>bitcoin was all just a ponzi scheme to crash the gpu market and get dirt cheap products

>implying you aren't a neet basement dweller who can only afford a 1060 at MOST

You're not getting anything back, poorfag

I normally dont reply to tripfaggot redditors but i have a HtLM softspot

if this all truely goes to hell theres always the option of going full fans: putting on an animal mask and straight up massacring normies for their crimes

This is what you faggots get for having your shilldrone spam nujak on OUR board. Where is your little gimp now?

The Future You Chose

It was wrong. This is God's retribution. Mess with the vidya we're gettin rid of ya!

>nujak
>Veeky Forums not a new board

i had to settle for a fucking rx580 4gb because of you fucking faggots i cant wait for all of you to get kicked out of your homes

Based BRAAP poster.