Look at 2nd, same thing happened

The nightmare is over

B I G
B O U N C E
I N C U M M I N G

Get ready for some fireworks

I'M CUMMING BB

How can I catch a falling knife biz?

Someone wanted to sell higher before we completed the fall into oblivion. Isn't it obvious? You missed your last chance OP.

palm up

Buy order triggered while someone was sleeping, it touched $6k and they probably had a market order to trigger for a few btc if it hit $6k

LMAO LOOK at all the coins , ALL THE SAME PATTERN ..

I see almost this exact pattern happen all the time desu. Monero did it just the other day. Bitcoin dives, the alt coin bleeds "slowly" but firmly with zero green candles for several hours then rebounds to where it was before it bled in only a couple of candles.

It's weird.

HOLDING FIRM AT 6200/600!

ETH, LTC, XRP, XMR, FUN, NEO, pretty much all the other coins at the same time.

someone made a tom petty thread

Hooker and Sink em'

Anyone else see what is happening in the books right now?

What

>begin the pump cycle

lifeless feline rebound

because all coins have their prices based on BTC....

something worth 1 sat drops in price when BTC does, but is still worth 1 sat

Stacks of buys and sells appearing in groups of 18 buy orders and 25 sell orders both $0.01 higher and lower than the other. Bot manipulating price down.

im looking at ETH-USD, LTC-USD, XRP-USD, etc

>the call that fooled desperate bulls

PRAISE KEK!

Yeah but they're calculated by bitcoin. Jesus we've been saying this for months.

>we made them think it was the jews, good work now let it breathe again

BOG IT

BACK TO 10K BY THIS WEEKEND

i still dont get it but ill look into it to try

christ whats the point of alts if their value in USD hinges on the value of btc

grab the handle and use the inertia to pierce the stock market heavens, that the dandy way to live.

Ding ding ding. There isn't one.

Wait for the flippening to happen and the market cap to stablize then all alt coins will have their own worth again like the past July when people make 6figures over night from buying omg at .50 and waking up to it being 6.00$

Holy shit brainlet detected. I'll be firm nigga what currency did you buy most your shit coins with?

This. Can't wait for the crash to be over so I can load up on some dirt cheap APPC

a-are we recovering? please?

CLEAR

HE BUYS!!
HE BUYS!!
HE BUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT

BUT!!!!
KAIJI DIDN'T KNOW
IT WAS BEING MANIPULATED

ZAWA

IT WAS A TRAP
LIKE AN AMERICAN IN A VIETNAMESE JUNGLE
KAIJI WAS FALLING FOR A TRAP
A TRAP

ZAWA ZAWA

bagholder whales using their bots to pump the price so they can dump all their shit for more than it's worth

i have nothing in the market now desu

i just like hanging out on Veeky Forums when the market is volatile

the best one yet

I do it so I can collect pink Wojaks. This board is fun. I would never invest in anything posted here.

KUYASHIII

>This board is fun. I would never invest in anything posted here.
You've made more money than I have already

HE HATES IT!

Sir ChainLink is very good, we being on moon mission very soon sir

It's a bounce. Recoveries don't V-shape. Hope you sold this opportunity.

They can't dump them all at once so they have to pump it periodically while they dump. Why are you even getting surprised by this? It's obvious market manipulation in an unregulated market and you've seen basically the same pattern for the past week when it started to crash from 12 K to 6K now.

what were all the retards here thinking?

they weren't fucking psychic?
I don't get what you're saying

I'm okay with manipulation because after they make their money they will want to pump again.

>tfw I'm actually this deluded.

You're assuming these pumps aren't just cover to slowly exit their positions without giving away the ruse.

im in there lol, buy low sell high eh lads? wish me luck just bought 20g worth hopin to flip it to 40 by the end of the night

pink wojak definitely has a lot in common with kaiji

>010001001010100101010110101001000000101010100101001010100101001001011110101010100101010010101001001001000101001010100101010101001010101010101010000101001010010100100101001010101010

There's always people who talk shit in hindsight. It's just part of trading.

I really hope people didn't buy in just because a 1 min green candle popped up out of nowhere.

This is the most reasonable explanation.

>they're shorting, you know what to do.

If you hold to the bottom you just fucking hold at this point. Selling at the bottom is literally retarded. Literally

It could be both. I can't imagine that there is actually a coordinated institutional investors secret club where everyone has the same motives and intentions.

I actually imagine that plenty of whales might have actually got just'd during this harder than we can imagine. They are manipulative people, they must do it each other too.

IT'S CRASHING SELLSELLSELLSELLSELLL

>Grichka, crash it.

>they panicsold the bottom, pump it, paint a bullflag then dump it

why, they can just buy in again but lower

>was riding the waves flipping eth for tether and increasing my stack
>671.. ready for my 670 buy order to fill watching binance like a hawk rubbing my hands together like a kike
>GIANT green candle starts to fuck me in my ass
>try to market sell and binance freezes
i am stuck with tether watching it go up. couldve rode that wave but i was a fucking retard

Hey fuck you I was being optimistic!!

being long in a bear trend is even more retarded but youre right

>binance freezes right as the pump goes into overdrive

hmm...

571* and 570*

didn't freeze for me

It hit the actual support point. Finally.

That's a short squeeze
Look it up

I WON'T BACK DOWN

i think it was my computer, its happened before but not while i was trying to do something

BOT ARE BACK ONLINE. BUY BUY BUY

what you trying to buy?

fried chicken.

Which doesn't really make sense, at all. Stupid market.

mafw i've been trying to decipher the hidden message in this for like 30 minutes and only just now realized it was a joke about bots.

literal autism

Okay, here’s something I don’t get. I understand why the USD value drops, since its USD value is based on BTC’s value. But why does a coin’s sat value drop? Shouldn’t the sat value stay the same or even go up when BTC’s value drops? Why is everything so dependent on BTC? Why not change the dependency to ETH?

It’s one of the many mysteries of the retarded crypto market

LMAO THEM FAKE WALLS

Funny how that is. A coin can be worth a lot after Bitcoin dumps from 19k in early January but then plummets when Bitcoin crashes more.

whoa hey

what the fuck

LMAO THEM FAKE WALLS

like this?

how'd you do this

What the fug?

u wot m8

>faglord

0.o