LINK MARINES REPORT IN

LINK MARINES REPORT IN.
WEAKHANDS HAVE BEEN DISHONORABLY DISCHARGED.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o1o5o2m6Stg
vocaroo.com/i/s1QNiY5NkuiT
etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca?a=0xe600e6009be4dbd8b9cf932027b9d26607cab55b
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

aqua marine!

Just picked up 1400 Links Put another order in at 0.24 for 800

Still reporting for duty, we lost many men recently. TELL ME WHO YOU HOLD IT FOR BOYS.

I AM SCARED

..ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You're all fucked. Everyone is fucked.

Reporting in feeling Comfy

Sergeant reporting in.
Never surrender and never sell.

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only LINK will remain.

I'm still here I guess. I want more but when?

Really need comfortable words here. ALL my moms saves and my money is on LINK. Please, halp.

Major here. I'll be taking my LINK to the grave with me. It has been an honor serving with all of you.

ok here it come sirs

link moon soon sirs no worry

HAVEN'T SOLD A SINGLE LINK SIR

if LINK goes to 10 cents i'll put in 100 dollars just to get an extra thousand

GO GO LINK COINS GO!!
JUST BOUGHT 100 MORE LINK COIN SHARES

It is by LINK alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the will of Sergey that bags acquire gains, the gains acquire shekels, the shekels become a yacht. It is by LINK alone I set my mind in motion.

WE WILL NEVER SELL

NOT SELLING A SINGLE ONE

DONT CARE HOW LOW IT GOES, I WILL ONLY KEEP BUYING MORE

POSITIVE THOUGHT POSTER, WE NEED YOU

Was a Captain, but I cashed everything out guys.....this is it for me

How the fuck is it doing so well when every other alt is bleeding like a kidnapped loli?

Staring into Sergey's eyes is exceptionally calming to me.

lol you niggers are cannon fodder and proud of it

Will we get a chance to buy 15c link again?

We just might, user. We just might.

Yep soon enough you'll get 1c and then 0.1c

At this rate you might get it for free

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

Ico block missed bought all of them of ED. My portfolio peak was almost 100k, now its 19k. I HAVE THE HANDS OF ZEUS. I WILL NOT SELL!

Active duty Colonel here.

I will never surrender. Deserters will be shot

Battered, bruised, stinkey linkey reporting in. At this point, selling isn't really an option. I go down with the ship or I die getting justed.

youtube.com/watch?v=o1o5o2m6Stg

10.6k linker here, bought in at 0.55. Gonna do my taxes this weekend and if I get a decent return I'm gonna pop another $1000 into this dirt cheap link we have going on here.

God bless you crazy fucks. I don't even hold LINK but I sincerely hope it moons to $1000 just for you.

Godspeed on your holdings too, there is plenty of room at the top

never sold

The more crypto crashes and never dies the harder my dick gets

21000 stinky linkies in my bags never been better

vocaroo.com/i/s1QNiY5NkuiT
From the AAAAAA vocaroo thread.

>vocaroo.com/i/s1QNiY5NkuiT

I fear nothing. Our man Clif High showed us the way

I increased my stack by 120 percent today. Also picked up a bunch of xlm too.

thanks bought back in for 200k

>-50%
its over

This seems like it'll be the last window for people to get a nice stack of LINK before it starts getting too expensive. Fact is LINK is due for some big milestones this year and once the mainnet goes up that's when things get interesting.

If you sold your stack you're a fucking idiot. This thing hasn't even had a chance to properly moon yet on its own merits. Just wait until that happens boys. This is a brilliant opportunity to increase your stack.

what other coins besides LINK and VEN did he post about?

I'll buy your link from you .000001 USD for 1, any takers?

Even the pajeets are smart enough to never sell

Realistically, what are the chances of it hitting ETH levels?

You are all going to fucking make it. Your loyalty in the Crypto wars has been noted and the gods approve.
Make no mistake. Wall Street banker pig filth tried to kill us, but they are learning the hard way that NOBODY fucks with us in the digital age.
All their nodes are belong to us.
All enemies of crypto must die.
HODL on through to the other side boys,
Shares will die. Coins will rise, Lambos will be earned.
Love all you stinky linkies.

>No funds to buy on the juciest sale

JUST

They tried to kill us and ended up killing their own stock market. You reap what you sow! We are going to make it. 77k link here, lets fucking go. $100 EOY

does anyone have the rest of this PDF?

I'm quite literally never selling this shit. I will only consider at $50 and above.

This is my final chance to make it. If this does not hit $50 I will unironically kill myself.

Similar here, iron hands will prevail

Nice. The people who know what LINK can do have nothing to worry about. Yes, it is possible that the project doesn't work out. But given everything we know about the LINK, Sergey and the partnerships they've got you would be a fucking moron to not hold some.

Myself, I'm going to be topping up my stack during this sale. Very happy.

Im here brothers.

Same here user. We're going to make it either way. God bless you

Aa-user i-ii haven't sold. i-im gonna be ok right? Please tell me i will be ok

unironically still up x3

still feelsokman

what else is everyone holding whose mainly holding LINK? your other long term holds?

REQ, NEO, and OMG here

REQ
QSP
ADA
NEO
XLM

1.1 ETH, some mined DCR, and 0.5 BTC
Feeling fine.

t. 9k LINK

etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca?a=0xe600e6009be4dbd8b9cf932027b9d26607cab55b

Sergey dumped 6 million LINK on binance. It's real.

Proofs that's sergey's account

U feel special or something?

Probably just trying to create some movement. Literally nobody is selling in any amount above 2-5k

Link was always a bullshit scam. The founders kept a third of it to fund 'development costs,' they just waited for a minor bump in price to sell. Prove me wrong idiots.

Don't click this link

Because with the tech and partnerships they have, they'd make far more money going through with it.

Isn't selling the entire fucking point?

You're traveling through New York, and somehow you manage to couch surf at Sergey's house. After he helps you with your bags, you mention ChainLink.

He doesn't say anything, but puts a non-disclosure agreement in front of you. If you sign it, you'll learn the secrets of the project but you won't be able to buy any more LINK and you'll never be able to shitpost about it ever again.

Would you sign it?

It's so funny to see this cult following of Sergey. I've actually met him a couple times, and he lives 13 blocks away from me. Mellow dude that's persistent with his smartcontracts gig. i wonder if he knows about this Veeky Forums following. I'll ask him in Dallas in 10 days

> "flushing spring"

rofl, hilarious larp thanks hodl 100k

This is my first time posting on Veeky Forums. You guys seem like you needed a bit of reassurance and comfort; here goes nothing.
I've been browsing on Veeky Forums since I was about 13. In a sense, you are more my family than my own. My own family are all but gone, they did their best for me but I was a hard child. I should've been diagnosed with ADD and autism a decade before I eventually did. Maybe due to this I can't function in this current society. It is just too hard, normal things are too hard, I can't talk; it's not that I'm shy or stuttering, I just don't know what to say. But on Veeky Forums when you guys post, it is like my window into normalcy, into community. I've never "bantered" outside of this website, I've never laughed with friends.
But you guys know just how to make me laugh, the decentralized wit of Veeky Forums somehow produces comedy gold. I don't offend get humour but I get you.
You guys deserve this. LINK makes me feel the same way raiding the habbo pools did. I don't feel much but I feel the strangest thing when I think about LINK. Even though the world dealt a lot of us a shit hand, all the hours of vacuuming up information from this and other websites will finally pay off. We have continually lowered our entropy till we are sitting on top of the sum of human knowledge which we share with each other.
We read the whitepaper.
I got in at the ICO thanks to you guys and after doing the research shilled it here because we deserve this. This is what meme magic feels like. Sorry this post probably doesn't make much sense, I'm not great at cohesive thoughts. Anyway I love you guys.

All in this together friend. I think we have a good chance to genuinely make it. We've got this boys.

Beautiful post user

We're gonna make it

I unironically dumped all 20k of my LINK yesterday. Bought Mobius instead. Best decision ever! LINK is a dead and abandoned project.

I agree you, ever just all in a coin because of memes. I did, only 3.7k LINK, bought during this dip. Also I like the whitepaper but mostly the memes.

pajeets have awoken

>This is my first time posting on Veeky Forums.
>and after doing the research shilled it here

????

>feel
This is why you shouldn't listen to this post.

How the fuck do you make a stupid tripcode? I'll feed you guys the real deal shortly

Just go and ge0T0NE

Checked.
Ophelia man. Been here since 2005, 16yo back then. There's nothing quite like the collective anonymous hivemind, and there's some strange kind of comforting camaraderie, especially with us LINK marines. If we make it, it will be a historical victory that we'll savour for the rest of our days. Godspeed bros

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHA

I AM NOT SELLING I AM NOT SELLING EVEN IF CHAINLINK GOES NEGATIVE

gtfo

Still holding 300k strong.

May we all make it Bizraeli's.

REPORTING FOR RETARD SIR
>Bought at .20, sold at 1.10 and will be buying back in very shortly, with a promotion

>they waited for a minor bump in price
in what universe is -80% a minor bump in price

Still holding 20k since ico. Not sure what rank that is

I have 7k LINKS and thingking about reaching 10K during this dip

Show me proof or you are lying about your stack

This entire thread is a shill