Calling OLD FAGS...very very urgent

> he trapped in hodl meme
> missed 4 fuckking dead cat bounces, though he knows it
> now its all going down

question is : SELL or DLOH

dont make fun on me bruuhs ...

hodl or stay poor

how long..all are selling. y the fuck i need to hold. in depression

Im holding. No reason to sell at this point anymore. Might take few months or even year to get back on my initial investment but thats fine.

just sell in the next bounce
thats really all you can do

when did you buy? hold for at least 1 year without any day trading or get pounded in the ass from taxes

too late to sell now senpai
it's still going to go down but I don't want to risk getting JUSTED even more

Don't sell now you dingdong.

Sounds like a meme with the FUD. But tether up while you still can. This is going to be a bloodbath tomorrow if the Dow futures is any indication.

what is bottom desu?

>day trading means more taxes
Fuck off retard

always keep in mind, the next bubble will reach the 200K region in more or less three years. You would be a massive fool if you sold your BTC now with a big loss.
Just stay iron handed for the next three years and you will reach lambo land. Three years thats shorter than you think.

0.o

I'm holding. As soon as i sell it will recover.
plus, a 20% drop today is a smaller nominal sum than it was yesterday.

>short now
>buy more btc at real bottom
>hodl then

When in doubt split
Hold some sell some

Yes, short 100x leverage now.

Why are people still buying and holding when it's obviously going to continue to tank and that the bases of support are complete trap doors with TA charts that aren't actually tied to bitcoin trading? As if you really need further proof of the fact that bitcoin is full of scammers and pump/dump ponzi operators.

This.

Worst case scenario I lose it all and meh shit happens. I'd rather hodl until it's worthless than fuck myself by not staying in the game.

But then again I didn't invest more than I could lose without breaking a sweat.

Guys im starting to get sad. I think this is depression phase.

make at least 10 million trades so that way the IRS has to kill a forest to keep hard copies of your records

If you follow that bubble chart that’s posted plenty of times a day, we are nearing the floor. Still not there yet, I’d say 4K. Maybe a big bounce off 3.5k. OP I’d hold, Ive been in for a while so I’m still up 9x my initial investment. There’s zero reason to sell now unless you need the money for bills and stuff. If that’s the case you shouldn’t have invested anyway but we all make mistakes. I don’t know when this will recover, but eventually the market will. Bitcoin itself I don’t know, it could die and nobody would miss it. The way I view it is a dollar in crypto today could be 10 or 20 dollars just a few years from now.

I don't even give a fuck anymore I am holding and going to keep buying until we see a fucking floor. I had fiat reserves ready for this, sure I wish I sold the top, but I have faith in my picks and nothing can shake my hands at this point.

Yeah hindsight is 20/20, no point in kicking yourself for not being able to see the future. It’ll all pay off in the end, as long as you’re holding good coins. Sorry bazinga

Why are people panicking. Did you buy vaporware? I'm just slightly bummed I didn't buy in lower.

tell me wt r those good coins ?

DYOR as always, personally I have OMG, ENG, NEO, and am thinking about picking up some ELA, and of course some of the Veeky Forumscoin (LINK) for the memes

>SELL OR DLOH

At this point you would be taking a big risk selling now that it's crashed this far, you'd risk being one of the chumps that sell during the oversold bounce and then back into recovery. I literally did that last summer and lost 30 ETH because I waited too long to sell and I fell for the FUD. I was the strongest of the weak hands which is the worst position to be in.

If you have fiat, buy a little more here and there if it keeps falling. Spread out your purchases so that you minimize risk. Stay in the game for the long haul and don't be like me, I kick my ass for losing 30 ETH during last summer's crash and rebought when it started to recover, 30 fucking ETH wiped out and I owe taxes this year on the gains from that sale.

For perspective, that was back in July and the price was $150 for ETH, it was almost 10x that price in January. Crypto is going nowhere, it may continue to crash but it's not going to disappear and will recover. It's not a matter of if, just a matter of when.

These are the kinds of posts we need during this time. Most people here (including myself) haven't been through a real crash.

wow, oldfag...

My average buy was around $1500, my first bitcorn was bought at $230 ish in 2015 and I just sold 1/3 my stash. Honestly, at this point, bitcoins and cryptocurrencies in general have a tarnished reputation. No new people are gonna buy the dip. No good news can fix this. But its ok cause 2015 was a great year to buy in, and next year or even later this year, we will have months to buy in at the bottom when it consolidates. Just look at all the crashes before in bitcoin or even stocks like amazon. Amazon was making a shitload of money during the dot com bubble and bitcoin is pretty ducking useless right now. Once it or other coins ramp up their tech, the real bubble will occur and we will all make it.

Because there's no fucking reason for most of the coins to have the evaluations they have. Every single coin could be worth $0.1 and it wouldn't make a fucking difference.

Nah capitulation, maybe. If you were depressed you wouldn't be posting here.

Why not sell then rebuy at floor? You'll be better off.

That's under the assumption that the floor is still far down, nobody knows where the floor is. It's fallen this far already and the odds of selling high and buying back in low are rapidly fading.

three years is no time.. but it feels like a long time. There's some things I need to be able to afford now, but I think double shifts are in order for me soon.

You gotta look at the bigger picture here. Zoom out from your 5 minute charts. Unless you actually need the money right now (which means you put in more than you were able to lose) or unironically think crypto is dead forever it makes no sense to sell at a loss now.