TurtleCoin Exposed! They're STEALING YOUR MONEY

The fukin shit finally hit the fukin fan. Rockstuddy fukin volcano all over his cult discord fuckin banning all of us if we try to question what's going on

someone leaked a private convo that him and bebop were stealing people's turtles quietly through some kinda volunerability. now I'm banned and can't talk in chat, he banned others too

fuck this shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCKING SCAMMERS!

PPL THE SHIT IS HITTING THE FAN! I REAPEAT THE SHIT IS HITIN THE FAN! IF YOU HAVE TURTLECOINS GET THEM INTO BTC NOW!

THE PONZI IS FALLING APART!

Check for yourself, go join the turtleshit discord. they took away all mods/admin privileges. they're closing the exit scam. You'll see me banned.

get OUT OF TURTLECOIN NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/turtlecoin/turtlecoin/commit/391c379971dae566674d925a8c17d42486c7bf8b
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ANYONE TRYIN TO WARN OTHERS OR QUESTIONING ROCKSTEADY IS BEING BANNED! I WAS IN THEIR GROUP SINCE DECEMBER. NOW IM FUKIN EXILES

Bump. Banned for asking for proof. Wtf is going on?

anyone tryina ask q's get banned. exit scam completing.

we all shoulda seen this. 0 marketing? no ANN? Their code always had this thieving exploit, trade satoshi saw that shite.

faggots admitted they wanted a joke coin that they coded in "a few hours" from Byte. Then spent literally 0$ and when everyone bought the shit up, they just cleaned house

banning every1, removing mods and admins who aren't part of the scam

it's burning.

I'd rather invest in smellycoin at this point

Love u

Why do people buy into obvious scam coins? I guess some people are destined to be poor

Literally everyone bough btc

What's the scam? I don't get it

>falling for turdlecoin meme

Hey everyone this is turtle marine he actually has schizophrenia or something and then he got weird so we banned him from the chat

what do you not get? embedded exploit into bytecoin fork, renamed TurtleCoin with a few tweaks.

someone leaked it, one of the mods, from discord history, they posted it on Veeky Forums. Rocksteady volcanoed and Nazi'd up removing all mods/admin privileges, banned people who asked questions.

any screen of the leak ? cant find on biz

s'ok. i emailed tradesatoshi with this thread. enjoy your titaniccoin

I think its pretty obvious the person has some kind of mental disorder based on their typing patterns.

Also you just posted a screen of the walletD?

Damn dude please get stronger meds

I looked in biz archives can't find it too.

Turtle devs found a vulnerability in lots of cryptonight wallets which they fixed in turtles and were telling other wallet devs to allow a fix. Someone leaked it putting lots of other cryptonight coins at risk and turtle dev got pissed it was leaked. theres not even a vuln in turtle its literally everyone else hes trying to protect.

link the thread or chat please then

Thread got pruned it wasnt a turtle coin flaw. Turtle coin devs found a flaw in cryptonight wallet and were telling other devs to fix it when it was leaked. leaving lots of wallets vuln which lead to the turtle dev becoming mad that someone would potentially screw over so many people.

What is the exploit that they don't want to disclose?

Its an exploit in cryptonight wallets thus why the chat log says betrayed safety beyond this project. The exploit would be announced once wallets had a chance to update.

well yeah, obviously

I think we got that its a vulnerability. So everyone was telling the truth. There is a Keylogger! LOL

When the other wallet devs have had a chance to fix their wallet they are going to disclose the vuln.

*Turtle marine takes his fifth pill of the day while desperately looking for ways to sabatoge a project*

Sad!

Who the fuck buys absolute, literal fucking bottom of the barrel garbage like Turtlecoin? Can you even imagine what goes through the head of someone as they purchase Turtlecoins?

smellycoin shill detected.

lets try a guess : github.com/turtlecoin/turtlecoin/commit/391c379971dae566674d925a8c17d42486c7bf8b ?

kek

Not really. But I can imagine what goes through after should be traveling at 1000+ fps

"I want to buy Turtlecoin, I'm buying Turtlecoin, I bought Turtlecoin, FUG"

I'm a fucking noob as fuck to crypto and even I could see this shit wasn't legit.

Made good money on this one. How you greedy nicehash faggots holding up? Mined it, sold it, arbitraged it, next.

whats the next play fellow /smart/

bump

does anybody give a shit about this shitcoin? do you see what happening the market? or is this a coping mechanism to keep you occupied so u dont kill yourselves?

>meme for ants

they stil banning ppl. shit so fukd

Marine you're one evil bastard for spreading lies without any conscience about it.

I like to smell

What is RPC access?

Fucks sake, plebbit got vertcoin and we got this steaming pile. If it wasn't for link we'd have no credibility

>Actually being retarded enough to buy TurtleCoin in the first place

there was a chance someone could steal your private keys IF you were runnig turtlecoin and somehow they connected to the wide open port. Never actually happened though.

hodling 2mm trtl - AMA

No fucking shit. It was obvious from the start this was a scamcoin that discordies thought they could make money on by shilling