Driving a Porsche to Czech trendy club for a 10k bar tab tonight for me and my homies that I brought with me...

Driving a Porsche to Czech trendy club for a 10k bar tab tonight for me and my homies that I brought with me. A fuckload of fiat to buy the floor and a new Rolex sea dweller. thank you /biz you fucking glorious pajeets. No larp no bullshit just wanted to say thankyou to every one of you, you've changed my life by buying my bags. Pic related, that's what I was doing as a dumb wage cuck for 3 months to get my initial invest this year. (before i was a neet)

Other urls found in this thread:

czechtrendyclub.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I told you faggots to cash out two weeks ago and this was coming.
I'm currently in Bangkok in a sweet 4bedroom 4 bathroom penthouse I've paid 3 months ahead, getting my dick sucked and my balls drained constantly by my 10/10 wifey waiting for this volatile trading time to pass.
"user your so fucking smart getting out when you did" is all I hear all day.

Imagine how delusional you'd have to be to type this up anons.

If this is you time stamp a pic of your Rolex.

i bet your a "hodler" thanks for the top kek haha

>being this high and attempting to LARP

LMAAOOOO nice rep.

Those solid end links, jesus straight up Hwuang Zhao.

need more proof you fucking no hopers hahaha

>shit phone
>shit watch
>shit tats
>shit handwriting
>cheap, shit paper

crypto could never save you

Rate please

>burner for this country
>you guys are actually retarded
>shit tats, i agree.
>shit handwriting, I apologize user
>shit paper is a botox clinic i was at this moring
pic related

Že ti není hanba ty zmrde! Jsi obyčejný podvodník a nula!

Měl bys dělat ekonomického poradce Babišovi, tam zapadneš.

Zmrde.

post wifey pls

So you're in Bangkok but going to a Czech bar tonight?

its a club called czeck trendy club
czechtrendyclub.com/
i think its beyond your price range though user

user are you so poor you have the bed in the bathroom? Also post a timestamp if you want to be taken seriously. Till then happy larping.

>There are 16 karaoke rooms available that can be rented for 2,000 baht
>2,000 baht = $69

So you can rent an entire private room in that club, for what's equivalent to just the cover charge at a decent nightclub in my city.

Sure sounds out of anyone's price range.

LARP harder faggot

>
>i bet your a "hodler" thanks for the top kek haha
You're*
That's twice you've done that now you fucking retarded mongoloid. Money can't buy intellect faggot. Mentally bankrupt/10.

I dont think you understand. It is a gentlemans club, an average drink is around 2000 baht.
I will be paying for coyote girls for all my fiends to keep them company. (you could have read the page a little more before posting)
the site says 2000-5000 baht, 2000 baht will get you a cubicle with a karaoke machine to do some blow in for about 20 minutes.

i want to go to czech trendy club

english is my 2nd language sorry

What porsche? Pics? Cayanne i’m assuming since yer driving with the bois

Thats what you can afford in THAILAND? Lmao

Shitty little apartment you got there. Although, you are still ugly, dirty and stupid so just visit us again when you lose it all. Until, then enjoy your 300 sq feet and your chump-change, pleb.

911 gt3, i was selfish and was not thinking about them when i chose
will pic when i go downstairs

its one of four bathrooms?

I think OP might be the wannabe-richfag with Narcissistic personality disorder who got banned from /r9k/. The posting styles are very similar.

still no 10/10 wifey. does she even exist?

/trv/ here
Everybody fucks hookers in Thailand. You think you're s special snowflake or something ?

what's up OP, you in sukhamvit?

let's link up. I'll be at the trendy at 7ish/8ish
ill be the white guy smoking out the front every once in a while

Was nearly there then got justed.
Just finished wageslaving for the day and returning to my noncentral Bangkok condo I'm rentslaving.

Was so close senpai, least I'm still getting my dick sucked

Also fuck Czech and those overpriced clubs for lonely Japs

nah im in ekkamai, just near big c!
sounds good but come at about 9:30

.t never used Tinder

ugh yeah i agree about czech all my friends are autismal as fuck so i figured they would probably have a good time here because of that exact sentiment.
also dont worry man as long as your dick gets sucked daily you pretty much have made it already, the majority of biz are like 30 year old virgin no kissers anyway. if you are close your are welcome to come too

I wasn,t talking to you dipshit

Post wifey and her milkers

T. Buttblasted no gamer

Congrats user
thanks for pissing of Veeky Forums, it brought me some joy today

Congrats OP. How'd you go from NEET to rich?