Who else holding?

Still holding here. I am down 65% from where I was 3 weeks ago

I am holding till the end.

You?

Yes. I know what my BTC is actually worth.

and that is 0$

zero?

I'm in too deep now bros. Might as well go all the way.

because fiat wont exist come 2030 :^)

NO LOW BALLERS

I cashed out half a couple weeks ago. hoddeling on to the rest until mid march when this shit is done blowing over.

You're holding. You're not buying? You didn't buy BTC at a price lower than $6k.

why would you not sell and cut your losses and buy later?

Why would I sell at the lowest point?

HODLing to the end. I really believe if Bitcoin fails we have much bigger problems afoot than crypto.
Taxes on crypto to crypto trades in the US right are showing us glaringly that we are literally enslaved.

JUST SO YOU KNOW THE SENTIMENT ON THIS BOARD HAS CHANGED

Most of biz has now sold, so it is now in their best interest to push the price as far down as it goes. This coupled with the normal whale paid-shills makes it seem like we're done for.

Once the price rebounds after US gov't meeting tomorrow, the panic sellers will FOMO back in.

Daily reminder for you newfags that the bubble meme chart continues

It may crash but in the long-term it will go even higher. Government support confirms that this isn't being seen as a threat to local currencies, therefore a lot of the POLITICAL RISK is removed from the equation.

Long term this is bull

HOWEVER, don't listen to the FUD here. Over half of biz has taken a short position and it is now in there interest to drive the price down as far as possible.

I tethered out 20%. That's enough to keep me comfy.

holding monero is so easy that I'm surprised it's even maintained it's correlation with other coins
I know it's the best privacy coin and I know that certain businesses need it.

>lowest point
Um user...

>do the opposite of Veeky Forums
not everyone knows how this works, otherwise it wouldnt work

holding all the way down IDGAF anymore.

Holding 4 BTC [spoiler]copper coins[/spoiler]

stupidity
just rebuy asshole

down 70% in one folio and 50% in another

my exclusive bitcoin folio is still up 30%.

Yup, down 50%. Its been a fun ride with you guys, and I intend to stick it out, till either 0 or lambo.

>just predict the future asshole
>oops it's 10k now thanks for playing ;)

This.

This.

I cashed out all my eth on the 28th when I got a gut feeling that things aren't right.
Left only about 0.1 BTC for darknet market purchases. Real shame that it's lost so much value. Oh well.

This.

We'll be back in business in a few days.

Everybody just relax, FFS.

HOLD THE LINE

Me too OP,

I am at that point that I don't care, even if it goes to 0.

I am just keeping an eye for a strong bottom, to burn more money.