Vechain just got banned!!

Becuse of paid shills they are not allowed to post anything on r/cryptocurrency.

we have taken against one project in particular: VeChain (VEN).

we are hereby prohibiting discussion regarding VeChain on this subreddit and our Discord for one month.

Get out of this shilled shitcoin now.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7vgnd2/important_updates_regarding_vote_manipulation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lmao what

Suuuper shitcoin since day one.
This shit fell on its face hard.

Literally because of one telegram mod trying to force people to bridgade. Nothing to do with paid shills.

Just looked it up. Thought this was a larp but it’s true.
Good for my Walton holdings hahahahaha.

I got banned from the telegram for some basic questions. You’re only allowed to post Lambo gifs in there.

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7vgnd2/important_updates_regarding_vote_manipulation/

On top of that, their CEO is really shady

Unironically the best possible advertisement for the coin possible.

>banned on reddit!

Like cmon

Yeah I called this shitcoin from the beginning. The low IQ holders reminded me of tronnies.

The fucking faggot mod on reddit got banned from telegram and made it a vendetta to ban /r/vechain and grabbed screenshots of peoples saying upvote on telegram and posting a reddit link. Literally every telegram does this. Also the faggot reddit mod probably owns a shit load of ethereum and neo. He is scared because vechain is going to bring his shitcoins -50%

damn that made no sense my mind is mush from this market you get my drift tho faggots

who the fuck cares right now. were not going anywhere til bitshit starts reversing

When this is used by every shipping company in the world and nodes are hodled across the entire known universe we will see who's the losers and who's the winners

Nah man. Vechaim is literal cancer and I hold some as well. Decent project but the shill is tru the roof. 3 weeks ago there were 8-11 vechain threads at the same time all day in here.

You are an idiot for buying Veshit when you could have bought Walton... but but muh partnerships.. Waltonchain is making standards in IoT with China (China Moblie IoT alliance)

What's wrong with trannies

Who cares? Everything’s down. Save the FUD for when shit actually even has a chance to go up.

Plebbit ALWAYS sells out.
The mods there are corrupt as fuck.
Wall Street cunts are trying to crush us with bullshit propaganda.
I love FUD as much as the next cunt and Sunnyposting is top tier but right now this board is the epicentre of the Crypto wars so no I'm not going to shittalk his coin.
Fuck wall Street and fuck bankfags tho

Hodling my masternode til death... WALTON

But what about my wine!!!

How will I ever know if my bottle of Italian wine is really Sprite?