What happens when Europe wakes up?

What happens when Europe wakes up?

Stale baguettes on sale

their wives sons will kill them for losing all their money

idk but i'm already out

and i aint talking about screen resolution

Europe is going to sell hard, just like yesterday morning.

That's a rare wojack, Ill take it.

Europe here.
We've been awoke all night.
Can't save this market bro

You fucking eurocucks are going to wreck the market again, aren’t you? It’s going to hit a low after you fucks complete your selloff and then Americans will have save the day yet again. But you’ll still blame us, won’t you? While you’re letting Mahmoud fuck your wife in three different positions because you’re too busy selling off your shit, Americans are going to wake up with a nice cup of Folgers coffee and begin buying up the bags of shit you left behind. Every night at this time everything starts going to shit. Well let me tell you something, boyo; it WILL NOT HAPPEN TODAY. You are either going to hodl all your fucking shit or my foot is going to go so far up your as that you’ll be choking on my foot. Do you understand? Fuck you, fuck Eurostan, and fuck anybody who sells the dips. God bless America.

I'm already up bitch

itll keep falling

this

I've lost a small fortune trying to catch knives already. Haven't slept a minute.

Euro will do what we do every day: accumulate rationally, stabilise prices, reap what the panicky Japs and blood pressure Amfats have sown.

Market cap goes down another 11%

We are already up you lazy fat american

we're fucked eurodips have the weakest hands

At the time you made a post, most of the Europe was already past 08:00. Did something happen?

Nothing we are in a bear market

I gave up, I picked up some ETH at 606 and feel like just tuning out about the whole thing for now. The most it can go down from here is 50%. There is no fucking way its going down more.

Who cares, got out last night. Now just watching the panic. Not thrilled that I didn't sell earlier, but at least I took decent profits.

Abdul will be very upset that he will get a smaller welfare check this month for himself, his 3 wives and 15 children at the age of 32 while you witeboi will have to work until your 80 to pay and have no kids just a Nintendo switch and a pug

Macron told all French people to sell

> amerifats wake up
> dump everything
>europoors wake up see what happened panic sell some more
>and then chinks come with their FUD to make sure we go to the ground