Japanese God Coin

If you’re not accumulating over the next few days at such a ridiculous price, there is no help for you. This will be one of the few that rise from the ashes. Tell me I’m wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

coincentral.com/qash-beginner-guide/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're wrong.

Already have 40k from ico price. Zzzzz

You're wrong

i already bought higher but i still believe

Thanks for the in depth break down of your response, I’m really second guessing myself now Mr Shekelstein

>Tell me I’m wrong
I would but I don't even know the name of the damn coin.

thanks just bought 100k

I’ll see you on the moon in Q3 2019 fello QASH Chad

it's a damned Q dont you find it cute? best investment of 2018

I know it probably hurts user, but you haven’t lost until you sell

Nah, /biztards are too stupid. They better but memecoins, chinacoins and pajeetcoins than invest in stable project from regulated market with government support in tech-lead country. Man, that is really so funny, when you think about it.

q predicted this

Why would you be accumulating anything right now? Alts will continue to bleed exactly as Bitcoin does, until it hits the new floor, which could literally be below 1k. That is when the good alts (i think QASH is fairly good by the way) will start to recover and decouple themselves from BTC.

theres no liqiidity to sell if i wanted to lol

Between being heavy on this and CoinMetro with the current happenings in regards to regulation I’m feeling pretty fucking good about my decisions. Just need to pick up more Q before WB time and we never see this fuckin stupid price again. People who don’t see where this is going don’t deserve the reward

who the fuck is q?

Would it hurt to start accumulating now and keep going as the market dips more so your price averages out? Have you got a crystal ball that tells you BTC will hit 1k?

That’s fuckin disgusting bro. But kind of irrelevant

thats mostly old senile folks deciding not to be stuck on welfare and sudoku like honorabre japs.
the cases of demetia in old japs is so high that theyd rather just die alone (or got lost and die alone)

Whatever discord this is, send the invite link

REPORTING IN SIR!

Been buying them up as well OP. Worldbook will put an end to relying on Bitcoin and ETH.

it fucking sucks, blame face

Not to mention having all the exchanges linked together will drop the need for coinbase.

Too poor to diversify

I already diversify to 8 coins (LINK, REQ, XLM, ICX, AION, RLC, HPB, WTC), so I have to give up Qash

10k qash here
Youre fucking retarded if youre nit buying this right now

bought at 2.00$ haha. This better pay off

Should definitely go past 2 soon.

Hopefully not before

Yeah I'm throwing in the spare money from my checks (although still not more than I can afford, I'm not retarded) into this before the prices recover.

Fucking retard spotted

Can somebody shill what this even does and why I never heard of it?

You never heard of it because people have been accumulating and it's been a long hold rather than an instant moon as you can see here You should really dyor but basically they're making a platform that will let you search and buy/sell at the optimum price by combining multiple exchanges into one and you don't even have to sign up for them. You'll also be able to buy in and cash out with USD if you want eliminating the need for coinbase. The QASH token will be what you use to trade on this combination of exchanges called the world book. And then in 2019 QASH will get it's own blockchain.

And longterm if this really takes off it could end the market being all tied to bitcoin.

But that's enough shilling from me. Tbh I'd be fine with the coin staying cheap b/c it'll give me more time to accumulate.

Lol fuck off qash has 1 billion coins lol

That's right user. Go back to your meme coins.

coincentral.com/qash-beginner-guide/

Probably holds ripple

What's your point? With 1 billion coins good luck getting rich faggot.

They aren't releasing all those coins at once. Going by that logic fucking ETH has unlimited coins you retard.

Starting to see more shill threads for my favourite coin. Making me doubt it now

This will be a top 5 Crypto in a couple of years time. Either you are fudding trying to accumulate more or legitimately retarded. If you’re retarded there’s no hope for you anyway because you lack the mental capacity to do any kind of research into the team or the investors and the problem that they are trying to solve which is currently why all alt coins are down with BTC and ETH.
Fucking point me to a more solid team in Crypto

Not trying to shill, just enjoying a discussion about my favourite coin and seeing how many mongs are browsing /biz tonight

Anyway I didn't even come here with the intention to shill. I'm just gonna go find a pink wojak thread to lurk or something.

When will they have a working platform from which I can buy/sell coins? Also, it seems to be in Japan, will westerners be able to use it?

Seriously asking.

Also, is this a good moment to get into it or not? And how much should I accumulate?

I have 10k USD ready to buy the dip on my coins. Might add QASH to the list if you shill ok.

This article: coincentral.com/qash-beginner-guide/ mentions several competitors How will this coin fare against coinbase/salt/robinhood ?

Look at the team and investors behind QASH. There’s too much money/pride/experience/connections to fail. If I had 10k I’d throw it at QASH without a regret. It might be a long hold but it’s a sure bet. Just can’t tell you when the best time to buy will be if not now. Coinbase days are numbered with CoinMetro coming soon

Right when I was about to click the thread off.

The official liquid network launch is in Q2 this year, right now it's at about the lowest it's ever been so if you intended to buy I'd do it whenever the market is done crashing, and yeah it's competing with other exchanges that allow you to cash out to fiat. The liquid network they're using is trying to make the exchange from fiat to coins back to fiat as quick and painless as possible.

Why are there like 10 different fucking names/plaforms? Can you explain what each does?

Quoine is the name of the group, QASH is the token, world book is the combinations of exchanges combined into one platform, Quoinex and Qryptos are 2 exchanges they made (one for trading and one for ICOs), and Liquid is the process the world book uses (there's a fucking diagram in the link).

Now I'm out for real this time. Buy or don't idgaf.