I wanna get high to relief the pain

i found zolpidem and valium here

never done both. is this shit actually fun? can i mix them both?

ive only done uppers like coke or mdma in my life, never tried downers but its all i have here now

ls it like alcohol?

pls respond.

Both are garbage and will make you feel like a zombie. If you're an IRL pink wojak the valium will take the edge off.

fuk me senpai

so no cozy warm feelings?

it'll take the edge off but be careful with anger/stress and benzos. seen people fuck their lives up rampaging on benzos

don't do zolpidem unless you want to black out
valium & chill

>zolpidem is garbage

>so no cozy warm feelings?
No definetly not. They're not opiates or even drowsy anti-histamines.

its already late tho

should i take the valium and 1h later the zolpidem?

For what OP wants. And even for sleep it makes you feel like depressed zombie shit after a couple of days.

so why is this shit supossed to be addictive then?

Settle down Heath. Just pick one.

Benzos are addictive. Zolp probably too, but more a type of sleep dependence. Meet an average benzo drone and you'll see what kind of person gets addicted to it (or what benzos turn the person in to). Not good.

take valium and if that doesnt fuck you up then maybe zolpidem but if you have never done either you will probably fall asleep from valium alone.

kk ty user

Dont mix em faggot, You'll heath ledger it.
Valium will make you calm. Zolpidem is a sleep aid. A mix might shut ur resp system off.

just took 10mg of each. am i gonna die now?

fuck u user. i wanted to chill now u making me panic

Nobody here knows anything about drugs. No warm fuzzies. Snort a decent amount of the zolpidem and stay awake and you can have some pretty dark hallucinations. Fun. May or may not black out.

10mg aint shit, just chill. Don't mix alcohol though

hey dude real talk coming off a coke and mdma bender this weekend. drugs are not worth it. seriously I threw out my stash. try meditation and being healthy it will not help

ty user

Wew lad that comedown. F u c k t h a t

Throwing away coke? This is a horrible LARP

another question

when i get sleepy should i fight against it and try to stay awake for chills or wont that work anyway

ok first effects:

my breathing is much calmer and easier
im reading and typing slower

i hope there is more to come bros

ok new effects i cant keep up anymore with understanding Veeky Forums threads or do write anything at all

valium has a long half life so yea, just chill and feel it and when you get sleepy good night senpai

lel

ok bros cant type anymore lol

I take stimulants (vyvanse, adderall cocaine) throughout the day and use benzos (xanax, join) + 2 benadryls to kick in harder for the come down, and I always take baby aspirin... always....

Some People like them, i don't, no real euphoria, just makes me not Care about anything, much Prefer some opiates, at least i'm feeling great with those. Both are addictive ofcourse.

ok im high now bros

im shaking alot its pretty cold

You'll be fine

pksvrrdomm

good night :)

Take a bean and do some blow! Wowiedoodle