This past week has been brutal

How you holding up, biz?

Suicide watch

I'm feeling ok but the fact that no one will ever love me makes me sad

i think of the last week as a continuation of last month.
im not even pink, just bored

shaken to the very core of my being. i know it'll recover but the effects of this JUSTing on my confidence and decision making will weigh heavily for many weeks. september to december i felt like a fucking genius and now ihave no idea what a good pick even means anymore. very humbling desu

I'm basically just above my break-even point right now so pressure is maximal, but overall I only invested what I could afford to lose so I don't really give a shit. 100% linkie for life.

I feel very stupid. So many chances to get out, but I stupidly got back in right before Christmas.

Fine.

>september to december i felt like a fucking genius and now ihave no idea what a good pick even means anymore

Same, but I was killing it all the way until late January.

I think my problem is that I was becoming too successful, and that made me really fucking lazy to the point where I wouldn't spend more than a few mins planning any trade.

I’m good, y’all motherfuckers selling pissing me off tho.

o-okay

I feel like now is the perfect time to buy in

Barely

put in 3500

only got 180 now.

the losses hurt bad but I bought BTC at 450 so it ain't over yet

what the fuck did you go all in on?

A little depressed but I've accepted that it the dream might be over. I just don't know what to do after the fact. I don't want to be a wage cuck anymore. Might have to cheat the system and start getting neet bucks.

I hold 220k REQ.
It was at like 1.10$, now it‘s .16
I feel numb as fuck desu

Looking for a job, which won't be easy after 1 year of inactivity.

And emotionally completely destroyed, I don't know how I'll move on from this one but I'm not a pussy, I won't quit.

everything i was in tanked. bought into other things, then they tanked.

yeah....

i'm fucked off, but i'm not putting anymore money in.

might forget about crypto all to together and rob a few banks instead.

Lost about 1k euro so far, haven't cashed out yet. I think ther emight be a recovery, though 1k does stig a bit, that's about 1/5th of my monthly earnings. I'd be happy to cash out if it recovers enough so I only lose around 500 euro.

Yeah fine

Went and got baby bonnet, reminds me of youth, how time flies! Now just relaxing, pic related. More to life than crypto!

>tfw cashed out in December and put half in land

Feeling pretty good famiglia.

Lost about 100k ovee the last month. Feel like an idiot for not cashing out a decent amount. Knew that there was going to be a correction after that alt bullrun but this is something else. Nov - Jan might as well have not existed