Who else going down with the ship?

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptofeels.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=kvoqS0dfTtE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Holding till $0.

There's no point to selling. Without crypto I have nothing left so there would be no point to continuing to live.

Cashed out plenty, the rest I shall ride until zero. Besides, this is what the bottom looks like. Might keep dipping until next week, but I have fiat coming in to buy the dip in that case

can't cash out till my passport get verified and not tethering so i have decided to go down with the ship

Its been a pleasure spending time here with you fellow anons. Already down 200k+ in a week. All or nothing baby.

Makes my loss more tolerable

Hope you make it back soon user

If all crypto lost 99% of its value, i'd still go down with the ship. I only invested money i'd otherwise spend sports betting.

Honestly, i'd prolly buy more. Imagine, bitcoin at 100 bucks, buy up a couple G's worth, hold for a couple years, maybe we see another crazy bull run in my lifetime? Could be great.

Bought in at $700 in 2016, not fucking selling. I didn't invest more than I can afford to lose and if it goes below my buy in price I'll just hold it as a momento of the memes and the good times when we almost made it.

This.

Coinbase is adding Segwit this week
US SEC is given Bitcoin the thumbs up today
Billions in normie money is coming in this month from Robinhood.

The sinking ship just became a submarine.

I'm definitely not cashing out low. If it completely dies, whatever.

I'm going down, the money I have in there means nothing to me. If it gets really low I might even buy some more cause hell why not. If it goes back up even after a few years that'd be awesome.

cryptofeels.net/

youtube.com/watch?v=kvoqS0dfTtE

literally selling all my belongings to survive.
all I will have left is my PC, nintnedo switch, and an onahole.
I don't know if I'll make it though the winter.

Down 70K from December. (110K then, 40K now. and dropping)

Fuck it. HODL till a life changing event. Or 0

I wasn't dumb enough to put my life savings into an ICO and max out my credit to buy Ripple so I'll hang around till the very end... you know... for shits and giggles

same bros

Down 200k from Ath i just can't sell after holding this long. Holding till zero.

So you pretty much owe all of your money in taxes now?

Eurofag here, i'm not gonna selling. I'm gonna buy some more.

FUCK no, cashed out at 19.5K my dude. Good luck with your bags lolz.

No. I’ve declared none of it and won’t. The IRS doesn’t have the resources to audit anyone for this.

Course ya did. Board is full of everyone that cashed out at 19.5. Should rename the board /bs/

Aye Captain