Do not fucking buy /biz

Do not fucking buy /biz

each big drop we have these tiny periods where the price goes up only to plummet again afterwards.

Ask yourself, has anything major happened since we went through 8k, 7k?

Did a massive regulation change or some massive news come out to convince ppl bitcoin is now stable.

Now ask yourself is the stock market going to open tomorrow with more bad news?

Now would you really buy back in right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/chart/ETHUSD/JeCDoJr3-Who-Saw-The-Future-Like-Me-ETHEREUM-ETH/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

and i forgot to circle the one at 9k which is the same pattern too.

Bottom was 6k, you're autistic if you don't get in now.

this, plus SEC released really good news.

>doesn't understand momentum

So what was the big even that just changed the general publics mind about bitcoin and stopped them freaking out and selling?

what is making them seriously believe its not just going to crash to 1k?

YES wait for it to hit 0 biz

then you buy

IT WAS SEC YOU MORON

i thought we were supposed to buy the dip, but it's all dip

Can you seriously not tell it's a fake bottom? One glance is enough to see that whales are manipulating the price to keep dumping bags. Once they're done expect a downfall.

And what news was that and why has it been crashing all day?

only suckers buy during the dead cat bounce

>Bottom was 6k, you're autistic if you don't get in now.
6k doesn't even make sense as a bottom
it always overshoots and there is always a biggest sell off before real bounce

SHUT THE FUCK UP ONLY POSITIVE THINKING HERE

DON’T BRING YOUR NEGATIVE VIBES HIERE

8K TODAY 10K THIS WEEK 15K THIS MONTH

i may be wrong with this but 6000 was 200 MA

It was basically news about how USA is happy about the blockchain technology and won' try to prevent it. A full hearing will take place today,

Sec meeting is today. Rsi incredibly low. I just feel like this is the one. If I'm wrong, I'll lose all faith and probably sell and or kms

The general public didn't own bitcoin before 5000. The potential for further downtrend is low barring more bad government news.

2K BY THE END OF THE MONTH

you mean
>regulations
that's bad news for btc, it isn't good news

FOMO is expensive.

the same thing happens when it rises jackass Big Biz where'd you get this guy?

Its good news long term

all out SHTF by easter

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
sure mate positive thinking
In fact we will easily retain the lost billions from the market cap to regain currency value
Hahahahahahha would love to see your face tomorrow when it hits sub 5k

daily chart 200 MA was 7.8k

If you thought that blockchain stuff is immune to regulations...

Read the pdf they released. Chairman basically said crypto is the future.

8000 was 200, we're at 300 now

is that good or bad?

This

I have no idea why people don't realise how huge it is. We will have more information in 5 hours though

what is your opinion about a altcoin / fiat market?

Well we just moved from one level of support to another. It's bad if it breaks it of course. Next level is around 4.5k

This happens because short positions are closing
they have to buy to close
then retards begin buying even more
then whales buy some to force liquidation of those who dared shorting it

and then we go down to $4k

N-NO THIS TIME IS DIFFERENT, I-INSTITUITION MONEY ARE COMING IN, WE MOONING TO 1M/BTC, YOU DIDNT REALLY THINK MCAFEE WOULD RISK EATING HIS DICK DID YOU?? HA..HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH LAMBO TIME BBOOYS

pls be true I tethered up at like 6.2 just before you made this thread..

the bounce is already losing momentum and starting to drop off

This. Exchanges organise a dead cat bounce every ~8 hours to wipe out leveraged shorts. It'll resume crashing soon like it has since January.

Is doge coin worth more then bitcoin?

yes

Dogecoin will always be in our hearts.

based user

i'm with this faggot ... not buying until it hits 500$ (ETH)

tradingview.com/chart/ETHUSD/JeCDoJr3-Who-Saw-The-Future-Like-Me-ETHEREUM-ETH/

>muh good news
you're retarded if you think the drop since 20k has been related to news or whataver

yeah its not but now that its got so much momentum its going to need something to stop it

They expect DOW to open stronger tomorrow, European markets are recovering already... Keep an eye on the real world markets, crypto follows those generally...

>Keep an eye on the real world markets, crypto follows those generally..
k

Yes, the markets just did exactly what crypto did... If only Bitcoin really were digital gold we'd be bathing in wealth right now. Fuck

>Ask yourself, has anything major happened since we went through 8k, 7k?
No, yet its still dropping. Ask yourself why is that brainlet.

You do realise you're arguing the same case as OP, right?

people have lost faith, and nothing has occured to make them regain their faith so it will just keep dropping.

This S.E.C is not going to be muh "good news". It's going to be; must be heavily regulated, people are buying drugs, it's funding terrorism, trafficking, laundering, granny lost her life savings, etc...

lol nigger wat
it will be positive, read the about it

There doesnt even need to be an event for reversal, just like we didnt need any bad news to crash

Literally no difference from USD

I cashed out few weeks ago but the drps today were so server I logged to my bank account just to make sure my money really is there, it wasn't all just a dream and I don´t hold any crypto right now
holly fuck

are you talking about usd or bitcoin

Btc

Didn’t they reschedule to the 14th? Also the statements were published beforehand, we already know what they’re going to say. Hasn’t affected the market any bro. Also, not sure I’d call it “bullish.” Not to anyone who’s been in crypto. Maybe these days it could be, and compared to other country’s moves...but...