TURTLECOIN LISTED ON TRADESATOSHI

TurtleCoin link rundown for potential newturtlecoiners:

>TurtleCoin's homepage
turtlecoin.lol

>TurtleCoin subreddit
reddit.com/r/TRTL/comments/7p45t9/i_am_rocksteady_from_turtlecoin_project_ask_me/

>Listen to the founder being interviewed (leave 5 stars on the blockzero itunes page, pls)
blockzero.show/7ffca55a

>Get Shells (TurtleCoins) for free
faucet.trtl.me/

>Where to buy TRTL for BTC
tradeogre.com

>Play Turtle Trouble
gigatank3000.com/turtle-trouble/

Anything else to add?

>Tip me, please
TRTLv3WhrbHQHQaW4h22gG6Mv1ajn3q6catwXVAT5DcbaBNLnJfXHeHQyZAp5qTV73FVdF65NiFX1BZPfRRcNrXSHBVEcZFJxu3

It's happening!

hype

TURTLEBOIS WW@?

From RockSteady in the discord

turtle gang wins. salty linkies and bitcoiners stay poor

w00t

seriously guis

YOU HYPE?!

lmao these turtle shills are gay as fuck especially when the devs steal their own coins from holders lol

if only what you were saying was true and if u had any proof

the devs have given out tens of thousands of dollars usd of coins, paid for the tradesatoshi listing which was 9k, not to mention seed nodes, websites, etc

The best part really is it's just bizzies trying to sell bags to bizzies. Nobody who buys these coins on the market is winning. Everything got pre-mined by a handful of bizzies who knew they were going to try to scam other bizzies eventually.

Congrats, turtlefags. You are truly scum of the planet. Kill yourselves?

>pre-mined
less than 1% of the coins are mined, and it wasn't even a premine

do your research before making any assumptions, you look sound like an idiot

idk what the details are, the fact still stands this is a token with no other purpose than for some bizzies who started it to get rich selling it to other bizzies. 9k is a small price to pay when you have billions that you can unload for 100x that to some retards you scammed. You're all here shilling with 100% intent only to sell a worthless coin to someone so you can profit, it's literally worse than deluded linkies... at least some of them actually believe they're shilling something of value.

No better than bitconnect, you should all be placed against a wall and shot.

WASA WASA WASAAAAAAA TURTLECOIN

TURTLECOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIN!!!!!

dont believe all the fud from one ex trtl marine that lives in a van down by the river

The website is literally ".LOL"

The Story, How We Started It:

"One chilly December night, RockSteady and Bebop were having a beer too many while discussing the madness around fake, flimsy ICOs with no product. Bebop surmised that it just wouldn't be possible to put out a real project now days without a serious team, doing serious marketing, and bringing in serious funding.

RockSteady leaned in closely, stroked his beard intently, and had only one response..

"Hold my beer."

That night, December 9th, 2017, TurtleCoin was born."

This is what you are buying.

What is the goal of Turtlecoin? A currency? WOW, WHAT A NOVEL FUCKING IDEA. LET ME TELL YOU, IT WILL SUCCEED BECAUSE OF LACK OF COMPETITION. 20X BITCOIN SPEED YOU SAY? WOW! THAT'S NOT EVEN AS GOOD AS THE MAJORITY OF THEIR CURRENT COMPETITORS!

Scam city. Drink some more Kool Aid to get a handful of people rich af while they do about 6 months to a year's worth of work to prove to their government they actually tried before they sold everything and declared bankruptcy.

We are gonna make it

> bizzies
i want to kill you so hard

hahaha i hear its cold out there by the river.

dont believe the fud, user

Check'd.

TurtleMarine is so mad right now