Its happening mothafuckas

Its happening mothafuckas
just bought btc at the fucking dip at 6200 !!!!
bitcoin is the best

nice now its 6600. cash out and take your gains.

Congrats on your profit and your trips op

Chekd. Bull trap.

Just remember to cash out next time

Oh no OP is waiting too long to cash out

good job OP
I don't have balls to buy in now kek
hope you took your profits because the volume behind this bounce is non-existent

>he thinks he bought the dip
>wait til he falls sleep and then dump it to 4k

>forgot

Bull trap.

See you at 4.5k.

sell before 5k you retard, make little gain better than lost.

Good work user. Me too but just under 6100. BTC is never leaving my portfolio again.
It's our fucking gold reserve and filthy casual nocoiners don't deserve touch it with their weak filthy hands of glass.
TO THE MOON BOYS

Bitcoin and all bitcucks need to die. It's the MySpace of crypto and it's dragging down all other coins

Congrats on this, seriously. 6k was the floor.

Lads.

I bought at $8300, spent all my savings on it, sure that it will return to 10k+
I am hodling, and dying inside. Do I sell at ~7k to minimize losses, or do I keep hodling, and sink with the ship?

Bitcoin is the gold of cryptocurrency. If bitcoin falls all the rest will fall.

> spent all my savings on it
Just wait it out. Its not like you have much options.

>I bought at $8300,
It dropped from 19k to that in a few days and you thought; well this is a good market to have faith in, I better invest all I have? Wew

I have the choice between confirming a small loss or risking a large loss/large win.

B-b-b-but I was told to buy the dip, all these rich old men saying you buy when the price is falling ;(

Id risk it, its highly likely that it will reach higher than the price you paid. If it does, cash in on half your investment and HODL the rest.

This. Don't hodl like a cuck

>B-b-b-but I was told to buy the dip
kek, falling for bear tactics. Of course they want you to buy. They cant sell if no one is buying

Buy the Dip and HODL are literal memes designed to convince the general population that doing the wrong thing is the right thing.

All actual experienced traders watch the charts like hawks, and sell the instant it starts dropping, then buy when it starts going up again.

wait until bittrex does fiat pairs. then youre fucked

Great "gold" you have there

I bought some more btc at $6k+ ,see you at 20k

im too dumb to do this. Will fuck it up 60% of the time