You thought that drop was crazy user?

That was nothing compared to the bull market we're about to see

tbf that drop was kind of crazy, in fact it was so crazy im not sure we'll recover above 10k per btc any time soon

Why does everyone think a bull market is coming so soon ? Isnt it more likely we will stagnate for 3 months ala end of 2017 or even worse, bleed and stagnate for 3 years ala 2014

How do you get CMC to list all the different time changes (1h, 24h, 7d)?

Wow it's like all of the coins are linked to BTC or something

>compare 2014 to 2018

Sorry you will never make it

under the search bar click on
>view all

Bitcoin will never recover above 10, or even 8/9 k.

recovery or bull trap?

Bull trap recovery in a few days.

No this was the first sell off ala early 2013, then there was the big bubble later that year.

Thanks user

>we're about to see
oh boy you really think it works like a switch?
turn of bear market, turn on bull market
like we can only go up or down and cant go sideways

fucking children, one second you are crying next you are all happy after a 5 minute pump

Dumping is NOT over, i was calling this a week ago cucks. Trade the bull trap if you want, do not hold it tho.

You have been........ warn-

Is this nigger real ?
McAfee promessed me his balls

Normies wont touch BTC anymore

How low are you expecting it to go?

Bring it on!

Not a bad thing.

Not him but it's gonna go down to 4k within a month

Stupid people Biz. It's a trap...You'll likely lose your money coming in now. But for your greed you deserve to lose your money.

Planning to buy again soon, will probably buy in around 3k-$4k

3-4k

It will floor at around 3k, then correct back up to 4k. After that expect stagnation, it won't move much after that for a while, MIGHT recover to 5k over the next few months, beyond that is hard to predict.

ya till it starts going up.
how fucking stupid are you dude?
they are fucking retarded and the will by once it goes past 25k thinking it will make them rich af.

Yeah I wont buy if it's over 1k

How can this possibly happen with the volatility going on? I don’t see crypto stabilising until it gets to stock market levels. It’s either up or down, there will always be a moving action in a volatile market like crypto