Waltonchain actually doing what IOTA hopes to do

Waltonchain partnership with NIDS Sensor Technology, and their own patented integrated blockchain on RFID tech they can now be used in any device.

China Mobile representative calling Waltonchain new Alibaba, and including them in building IoT standards with their IoT alliance.

Smart City contracts, tracking cargo between China-Taiwan, provincal approval of ico incubator for chinas new "Sillicon Valley"

This transcends crypto!

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/waltonchain/comments/7o7lue/waltonchain_allinone_thread/?utm_content=title&utm_medium=hot&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=waltonchain
m.scmp.com/business/banking-finance/article/2132009/china-stamp-out-cryptocurrency-trading-completely-ban#comments-open
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are we back to shilling already?

holy fuck why have i never heard of this coin? This is fucking next level

Tfw you have a guardian master node.

Where’s the vengang at

Lol at any chinkcoin tho with their fake partnerships

Chinkcoins are officially dead

China went anal dry rape mode by banning any and foreign exchanges
People who still participate obviously will get harshly punished, this is China, they rule with an iron fist and they control what people can view and can’t view

So they can still buy crypto on Chinese exchanges. Kinda like the ones you’re already using huh faggot?
They don’t want their citizens to get ripped the fuck off.

This is a real life product (RFID) using integrated blockchain, on a all-in-one platform. Used by 6 companies by launch of mainnet Q1. Mass production off chips Q3. 37 partnerships with multi billion dollar companies

reddit.com/r/waltonchain/comments/7o7lue/waltonchain_allinone_thread/?utm_content=title&utm_medium=hot&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=waltonchain

WTC is going to legitimately shit on everything this year.

I agree.

Vechain is hype-trash

ive been looking into this more and its a fucking golden ticket to the charlie factory legit cant fail with the government support and contracts not to mention they have connections with samsung. Fuking insane

Looks like Mobius is the winner here. Also I like their use of Silicon Valley opening credits.

I think it’s one of the the most underlooked coins on the market. They don’t hype themselves up with fake news and the like so they don’t get as much exposure.

Na. Mobius is a literal pajeet Coin(look at the team). They’re already partnered with Walton anyways.

Mobius have a patented and working oracle prothocol. Enjoy link bags

Walton is chinkcoin
So those China partnerships are a lie(China said 0 tolerance on any form of blockchain tech)
Besides no official words from China mobile or any of the Chinese reputable news media, only from Walton’s mouth,

Lol if you believe whatever they say

They’re as shit as ven

Typical chinks. Stealing Silicon valleys opening screen.

Can't they make anything original?

> sad

Either you haven’t looked into it yourself or you’re larping.

m.scmp.com/business/banking-finance/article/2132009/china-stamp-out-cryptocurrency-trading-completely-ban#comments-open

Sure I am larping

I just provided my proof that there is a complete ban on all chinkcoins even foreign ones

Now it’s time for you to show proof for those so called partnerships with China mobile and national level
Make sure they’re from a reputable source preferably Chinese news media not some obscure blog post or from the mouths of Walton

I still stand corrected
As shit as vechain
Brb rename to a Norse god and chink dink will magically grow 8 inches

>China said 0 tolerance on any form of blockchain tech
sauce? your ass

>m.scmp.com/business/banking-finance/article/2132009/china-stamp-out-cryptocurrency-trading-completely-ban#comments-open
that is ban of exchanges only

Obvious larp article.
I’ve been around for a while kid. China isn’t banning crypto. They’ll ban ICO’s and shady exchanges.

Waltonchain partnered with Coinnest aswell, the 3rd biggest exchange in Korea. They will feature
all icos made on Waltonchain

A friend of Walton is a friend of mine.

Hahahahahah holy fuck you people are even more cancerous than ven shills

Do you even read?here let me help you

>Beijing’s tougher stance – which effectively bans all forms of activity related to digital currencies – aims to put the breaks on the ICO and virtual-currency trading mania that has been sweeping China. The frenzy among retail investors led to huge price volatility and several reported incidents of fraud, causing a headache for regulators increasingly worried about social unrest.

>In one incident on Saturday, reported by mainland Chinese media TMT Post, angry investors had forcibly taken Jiang Jie, founder of an ICO project called ARTS, to the Beijing municipal financial bureau, alleging fraud after the value of a virtual coin issued by ARTS tumbled to 0.13 yuan in two weeks from 0.66 yuan after its ICO and listing on an exchange in late January

>“It is common for people to use VPNs [virtual private networks] to trade cryptocurrencies, as many exchange platforms relocated to Japan or Singapore,” said Donald Zhao, an individual bitcoin trader who relocated to Tokyo from Beijing late last year, following the ban.

“I think the new move literally means it would be even harder to circumvent the ban in China … people promoting related business programmes may be arrested,” Zhao said.

Quote from the article

How much more proof you need

In be4 until they say “until they say we ban revolutionary wtc vechain bla bla bla”
Total retards

You’re the retard. Many of wtc founding members are Korean and even are professors at university of Seoul. They are partnered with Samsung. They’ll fucking move if they needed to.

Also, I don’t believe fud articles.

In other words you’re trying to say “ I have 0 proof to back up my claims so I will just act like an autist and say everything is a lie until people believe me “
First you guys claimed China , now that China revealed the truth, you jump on Korean dick hard

I'm thinking of selling Walton for Omisego

Convince me this is a bad idea

Look at marked caps and thinks again.
Walton is a three digit cin by mainnet Q1-Q2