Why is it bad idea to sell now

Okay, so since the amount of bullshit on this board makes me stare in awe I decided to write something up for you.

Why is it bad idea to sell now?
Short answer: Its too late.
Little longer answer:
There is no reason to. There has been no technological trouble when it comes to the coins, it all works soundly and the teams developing solutions still work. Its all FUD at this point and you do not know wheres the bottom. At this points its WAY safer to just hold through.

Most of you here are kinda new to trading - which is not a bad thing at all, everyone has to start at some point and I hope that some of you starting in crypto are going to keep trading stocks etc as well in the future.

The thing is - most of you 2017 investors never even went through a dip, not to talk about crash. You dont know how it looks and behaves - thats why you think its "all over" and the crypto is ending.

So who wants you to sell now?
There are two types of people:

1) Those who already sold low and at a loss - they want the price to plummet so it validates their bad decision - "see, i told you it will drop even more". They NEED you to sell, if the price goes up theyll be the ones wojaking because they sold too low and didnt manage to buy in back.

2) Those who want to accumulate. FUD is the best way to drive price down, meaning you can buy in cheap if you know the future value is going to be better.

And lastly, no, you cant really time the low point and buy there. If youre not sitting in front of charts literally all day its better to just hold at this point.

This is basically it. Youre welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

engadget.com/2018/02/03/banks-ban-credit-crypto-purchases/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I've felt the same feels in June and September
as OP states, there's no fundamental reason for the happening
keep on trucking and anticipate the light at the end of the tunnel

Reddit spacing, lol. Fuck off.

Yep agreed user. We’re gonna be good, and if we aren’t it’s too late to sell anyway so might as well just HODL.

As a nocoiner would you suggest now as a time to get in?

any time is good time just don't go all in and all at once, spread that bitch out and average up or down depending on the market
use stop losses to manage risk and research shitcoins before pulling the trigger on them

It's dying ... just let it die.

never posted on reddit

okay...?

this. Its already low enough, dollar cost average - buy in your investment over next few weeks leading to CNYear, youre guaranteed to be profitable in a few months time.

>There is no reason to. There has been no technological trouble when it comes to the coins, it all works soundly and the teams developing solutions still work. Its all FUD at this point and you do not know wheres the bottom. At this points its WAY safer to just hold through.

there has also been virtually 0 use cases for crypto so far. The most prominent one BTC is supposed to challenge traditional payment system but fails miserably at doing that. Vapoware coins with nothing but a Squarespace website behind it gained tenfold on nothing but pure speculation.

There is a reason for the prices to go down and it is not some kind of FUD from people who want the price to go lower, this is people realizing that crypto simply isn't worth the money it was being sold for a couple of weeks ago and unloading. It will rise again, yes, but unless there are real use cases or some actual reason for it to rise, we won't see it exploding as we did at the end of last year. Crypto gains based on pure speculation are over

Old fag that went through the dot com bubble. You're pseudo-psychology would be laughable if it wasn't dangerous to people who are gullible enough to believe you . Fundamentals of Bitcoin make no sense and the TA is pointing to $3-4k. SELL now. You're welcome.

no, the reason is literally the fear of people that bought too high - they want to get out in order to diminish the losses, literally most of the people never invested before - they just saw the amazing returns and wanted a piece of cake

what a coincidence, im an oldfag too - survived dotcom (which cant really be realted to this in scale btw), survived 2008 financial crisis with great profits - do you remember who was it that got fucked over? the ones that panic sold.

if you can see no sense in fundamentals of btc this probably isnt for you at all.

>Short answer: Its too late.

This. It's all well into the red, this is a time for buying, not selling. Basically we are in the opposite of a moon mission, if you missed then you missed, don't try to buy the top, don't try to sell the floor.

Could we drop another 50%? Sure why the fuck not, but you held through 10, 9, 8 and 7K anons, what new information do you have since then to suggest we're going through 3K? Fucking none,

There were two types of people that DIDNT get screwed in dot com crash:
1) those that SOLD as soon as they saw the signs
2) those that could afford to have their money locked away in stock for 17 years, waiting for it to break even (assuming they didn't collapse).

No one had seen the companies in the dot com bubble before either. The new paradigm meme is a joke.

this is NOT a dotcom bubble, and you should know it. dont overreact.

it basically comes down to this:

Do you believe that this market crash was due to inexperienced traders panicking or whales manipulating? Then buy because it has no reason to not go back up

or

Do you believe that this market crash is caused by people realizing that cryptos, at the current point of time, have virtually no use and are mostly built on speculation? Then sell because the price has no reason to be as high as it was before

Those are paragraphs you stupid fuck. The wide textfield on Veeky Forums means sometimes it looks like a sentence.

I honestly don't know why you faggots feel the need to speak out about possible reddit pasta everytime you see grammatically correct post.

I use reddit now and then but I'm not here regurgitating the kike propaganda spewed out of there relentlessly. Who fucking cares if it was posted there in the first place.

>lol
Your is even more reddit. Fuck off you nigger, at least he brought something to the table.

I can guarantee nobody has come to any fucking realizations except that they can lose a lot of money here. All that hard work by the holiday shills has just been BTFO, but I do not think we have used up ALL our normies. There seems to be a reasonable number who consider this an opportunity to enter, if I told them it was going back up they would buy.

17 years in stocks is like 4 months in crypto. Kys.

not gonna read all that shit, kys

Market maker wants to continue the bear market. There is great money to be made in a downtrend too and coins to accumulate. Bounces / bull traps / fud all come in waves. The point is to make you sell to them. Noobs sell first, then recent buyers, some weak hands, then the not so strong hands etc. Once there are no sellers anymore they cant trade, the trend changes to bull. Or they can just destroy the market (it wouldnt surprise me) if that is the aim of some large whales (institutions)

Upsteemvote

How would they destroy the market?

>17 years is 4 months

You are special kind of retard

>crypto is a joke
Whew I didn't know microsoft google bosch vw mastercard a fuckton of banks and other corporations could fell for memes

Except there hasn't been a 45 long consistent drop in value before.

This isn't a dip, it's a slowly downward snake.

Fuck off redditor.

They're

called

paragraphs

you

nigger.

No

need

for

an

autistic

tantrum.

>no fundamental reason
>this shit not being a bubble
>legislation is a not a thing
bitcoin wil fall to 2-4k and stay there, unless something radical happens to make it better to all other forms of currency.

it's a great time to sell now

it will tank lower, I can't give you a number, but it will go lower

just do yourself a favor, sell now and buy back in in like two weeks

even if you miss the rally, even if you buy back in too early, you probably still get a better price than now

>implying its not a dotcom style bubble
>being this deluded.

Remember when Bitcoin was 11,100 and we all wined about how it was a bear market.

LOOK BACK A couple of days from NOW, 6k BTC will feel like 20k from a 3k point of view. Asking anyone not to sell is pure evil.

push the price and market cap way down. Exchanges lose liquidity, projects / ico's go insolvent. Add more fud, regulations. Basically try to slow down crypto sphere development as to regain even more control of this space.

well why 2 - 4k, why not $200 - $400 or 20 - 40k

nobody cares about bitcoin tho

retards are convinced that if they can convince other retards to hold the price will stop dropping, even though it's falling because nobody wants to buy bitcoin at these prices in the first place

you mistakenly assume 20k was justified and it's falling because of FUD, but the technology never justified those prices because the vast majority of alts are scams and trash, no big businesses want to buy your arbitrary shitcoin that gets pumped and dumped by whales, they'll tell you to fuck off and make their own internal blockchain
that's relevant to bitcoin because people had to buy bitcoin or eth to get into anything else, driving its price up for nothing
and bitcoin itself is a farce right now, bullshit fees, retard developers, and guaranteed centralization whether users pick lightning network or bigger blocks
with merchants dropping it and higher fees/slower transactions, it's even less useful as currency than it was this time last year when it was 1/6 of its current price

I don't really care about legislation, US, or even India government is incompetent as fuck and I don't fucking understand why so many people want their opinion.
Crypto is decentralized global currency, why the fuck do you want validation from Trump.

Thing is, if you need to sell in order to buy back in cheaper, you fucked up in the first place, because if you would have invested in a smart way, the majority of your liquidity wouldn't be in crypto.

It's quite apparent from the low quality of your posts that you're underage. You should probably leave now.

>bosch
wow, must be good if fucking BOSCH is buying in! I was wrong all along

when it was $1100, it dropped to $200ish
when it was $32, it dropped to slightly above $2

the highs usually dictate the lows, the price is not a 100% random number

$4000 just happens to be exactly 80% drawdown, so 3-5k should be a good guess for the bottom

>you mistakenly assume 20k was justified
Nobody assumed this you autistic nocoiner, everyone knew we were in a bubble.
We're just looking for the ground now

Agreed

Bosch is huge.

Do you have any idea what you're talking about? Also nice way to nitpick something out of the argument that you think is a weak link when it actually isn't.

Wrong. You cannot know if you are in a bubble or not. Only in a year you will know if this was a bubble or not. What if price of BTC goes up to 100k in a year, can you look back then to thi moment and say that it was a bubble? No, it will just look like a dip. So stfu faggot

Banks (Bank of America-, JP Morgan Chase- or Citigroup) don't see Cryptos as a joke, they see them as CANCER.

engadget.com/2018/02/03/banks-ban-credit-crypto-purchases/

Its over ... short or die.

They're afraid. When have the banks ever been afraid of something? You know how big of a deal that is right. Crypto is important enough to scare the banks. If you aren't buying after learning that you're retarded or a jew.

>credit card purchases
CREDIT
That means they are afraid the buyer won't be able to pay back the credit debt if he loses it on shitcoins. That's all.

>Discover chief David Nelms even described people using virtual coins as "crooks... trying to get money out of China or wherever."
ppffff hAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
The ABSOLUTE state of banking. THEY ARE SHAKING IN THEIR BOOTS. FROM BITCOIN. 6k AND THEY ARE STILL SCARED SHITLESS.
also
>credit cards
wow who fucking cares. this was bound to happen because of idiots maxing out their cards for btc then not paying back.

Which in essence, just protects all of us from the idiots causing another systemic collapse where we all pay to correct those idiots.

Or just sell now and rebuy when we hit 4-5k. Holding is a meme

This is true, and I was giving an user shit earlier for calling it foul play. Then I saw a post that reminded me who we're dealing with here, and I've been thinking about what's going on

bump

lmao pajeets on the payroll now fudding btc and crypto instead of shilling scam of the week.
Really makes you think

Source on the image?

What show is that? Looks like that pretty good Iraq war mini series I saw but can't for the life of me recall the name for.

This user is 100% correct. The underlying technology is actually worse than other existing technologies. I think normies figured that out when they were paying 40$+ in fees to buy in

No they fucking did not, they figured out that whatever it was, its price stopped increasing

I’ve been seeing people use this accusation inappropriately for the last few weeks, it used to mean something else

Banks are cancer.
They're scared of cryptocurrency because they have no control over it. If you own crypto you're essentially your own bank.

>use reddit
>he's a poltard
like pottery

Isn't it wierd how the number of spaces between sentences/paragraphs was never an issue until 2016 when a swarm of newfags descended on the site for babbys first election. All desperate to prove how they totally aren't Redditors.

Really causes one to ponder...

Yeah, they're afraid of the interest free Bitcoin Home Loan companies that they have to compete with.

> Those who already sold low and at a loss - they want the price to plummet so it validates their bad decision - "see, i told you it will drop even more".
It's not about rubbing it in your face. It's that the hodling is going to be fucking real, some people took loans, some people were putting money they needed to eat. And those guys don't want to come back, so where's the money going to come from? Then there's the problem that everyone believes they're holding gold but they have shitcoins and even for the ones that may be the shitnitz it may take years. Not everybody wants to wait that long. Also wolves playing with Futures will short it to the ground. You can average your entries and your exits, but don't expect people to want to buy when the market can't stay a day without falling. The only thing that causes BTC rallies is people hoping to sell it to soemone else higher and if BTC is worth shit, alts are fucked.

can you post an image that's view able without using your cock-viewer?

they're afraid they wont be able to scam people by using your money because your money isn't in their hands anymore.

Off topic but, You know that banks can lend more than they have? You have any idea how evil of an idea this is? Pure Satan in economic form

It became an issue when gaymergate happened which invited all the worst people from around the interntet to raid /v/ for months.
All these newfags and they never left.

Yes, I understand how banks create currency from thin air through loaning money. The bigger issue is the Fed and IMF. If you think a bunch of NEETS and crypto can overturn that I got some bridgecoins to sell you.

learn how to use paragraphs

No one here is actually selling. It's all FUD to scare off normies

it's easy to dismiss crypto as "a bunch of NEETs" but this is a technology that has never been seen before and we don't fully know the consequences of the creation of the blockchain in 2009.

Think about this. For the first time in human history you can create something digital that CANNOT be duplicated.

I wish I could duplicate my bank account.

>login to bank online
>save html file
>copy and paste to flash drive
>do this over and over for infinite money
I have to move soon they are tracking my location