Should I sell my alts or my BTC ?

I honestly don't know what to do, I got in early and still in the green but I don't feel safe being 100% in crypto right now
I'm 50% in BTC and 50% in alts (NEO, DASH, LTC). Which ones should I sell ?
>inb4 all of them

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xBxbiH_Mg44
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Of course all of them. It doesn't fucking matter which coin you're in. If BTC crashes all of your coins crash.

NEO is good, BTC is good, don't know enough about DASH, but wouldn't hold LTC. I'm holding about 60% in ETH but make of that what you will.

if you have to drop the ones that dont have a real working product. you wouldn't have to ask us if you DYOR. This is exactly why the market is suffering rn

>He hasnt sold yet

I'm laughing my fucking ass off at you people STILL giving advice on which coins to hold. Are you fucking blind? The whole market is crashing you idiots.

lol, still holding btc or alts at this moment. you should be in fiat or tether bro.
Oh well, either sell now or hold everything till we out of this bear market (be prepared to hold for months).

it's okay I got in at late June and was bagholding until November
I'm patient, but I feel like I could sell now and buy more at the bottom.
I don't really feel confident about selling though, we've gone like -50% in price without even a slight recovery. There is bound to be one, even if it's just a sucker's rally

then just hold, i mean, nobody can predict the bottom. it could be 6.2K / 5K / 2K, who knows. As soon as we bounce back (the real bounce, not a bull trap) and climb high enough for you to have a healthy profit sell 1/3 of your portfolio to fiat.

Sell them all. Go to sleep happy with some profits. You're ahead of most people. Buy back in when we're in a bull run, and make easy money again

Protip: convert everything to BCH.

user: how about you sell dash and ltc for gas. Neo is haing a lot of ico's this year that will run on gas and seen its limited supply, I can see it outperform neo (% wise). Also Vechain really is a gem right now with all its exposure (chinese national tv, al jazeera, european magazines) and it's a very solid coin that is currently going on a rebrand. Not here to scam or make you lose money since I've been there before. Do your own research or feel free to ask me questions

Dash = scam confirmed:

youtube.com/watch?v=xBxbiH_Mg44

See? If anyone else is reading this, Thats why Bitcoin is never coming back up. Everyone else is also hoping so. But whats low for you might be comfy for someone else. Cos btc started in the cents

Don't ever listen to Veeky Forums. I still hold all of my alts and didn't sell anything to fiat. I'm just not comfortable with listening to Veeky Forums advices.

By this logic every crash would take bitcoin back to zero.
It doesn't work like this

>Of course all of them

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^this

except mobius

>100% in crypto

are you stupid?

I have still like 90% of my finance in alts.
Never do what Veeky Forums wants you to.

what you should do is save better quality wojaks

Sell dash