What went wrong

What went wrong

i'm banned from the slack, any new developments?

everything

The market crashing. This nigga is gonna save our asses when it's all said and done.

I ashamed to admit I fell for the Veeky Forums shills on this one

LMAO did u guys actually buy this trash? i tried to fud every single shill thread to help you guys, it is literally fucking youtube tutorial videos on the blockchain (sooo much better than regular youtube videos), it is the stupidest biggest meme ever, and you guys gave your hard earned money to it??? my fucking sides

>Garbage

unless this literally goes to zero we can make money on this if they send the tokens soon. It was literally around the top of the bubble when I sold to get on this (sadly the only thing I sold at the top)

This

Literal mit, Harvard, Stanford lectures for free on YouTube from just about any undergraduate college course for free. Fucking retards bought this

They are taking so long to send tho. Are they even listing it on any exchanges?

they kept saying they'd announce after the ICO, idk allegedly they're working with new alchemy. I'd imagine it goes on something soon. They seem interested in hyping it so that's a good sign.

nobody thought it was a good company but the number of people on the telegram that seem incapable of seeing that makes it look like there's enough idiots to buy. People are still sending eth trying to get in and up until I got banned more pajeets were piling in trying to get into the crowdsale.

I think they’re listing it on kuckcoin

do they have discord or telegram?

Does this means im banned on their tg?

maybe. I didn't get that code snippet, it just stopped showing up in my telegram channel list.

telegram, I don't know about any discord.

Ok now i checked my dashboard again they have lowered my referral token amounts dramatically, actually im starting to think this is a scam lol althought i've believed all this time this is legit project.

lol I just checked mine and the total tokens went up by 900. It really depends on when or what you bought it with. BTC and Eth moved a lot in that time frame and seperately to a greater degree than usual. If anything this means token distribution is sooner rather than later now that they've finally done the calculations and haven't just given up.

there's a buy order on ED that will let someone get out for a ~95% loss. Better than 100% imo

Me too user. I got sick of it though, the shills seemed determined.

I dont get it? Some whale bought 370k edu throught my ref link and my ref bonus was 37k now its 9k, like wtf?

wheres the referral link

This was one of the most poorly shilled pieces of garbage ever shilled on here. If you bought into this get the fuck out of crypto now.

maybe he didn't actually come through with the whole amount?

But it was there for like week, how can you decline the contribution after week? I would believe that if it woulda shown 370k invested and few hours or hour ago removed, but 7 days there, wtf?

Fuck me this is so fishy, the amount referrals ive invested did not decrease but the ref bonus amount decreased 28k lmao.

holy shit biz brainlets bought this shit

literally THE ONLY REASON this youtube-videos-on-blockchain-shit was even on here is because pajeets were shilling their reflink nonstop

How absolutely braindead does one have to be to actually buy in this?

It's a scam. I pledged 4 different amounts of half an ETH each. I ended up only sending one of those. 2 days later, my dashboard said 3 of my pledges were confined and 1 was still pending. This is literally impossible as I only sent 1 transaction of half an ETH.

Their dashbord is shit. Same thing happened to me. They fixed it now.

the only thing the blockchain has to do with it is the tokens you use to pay for shit with.

Is there official reddit page?`??

What's the link to the dashboard?

Fuck this shit...

These fuckers are changing peoples referral bonuses lmfao, im not the only one.

98% Scam shit, this really changed my mind.

Shhh pajeet, no memes now, only tears. You got scammed by a nigger

Isn't this the ico that took months to sell out despite being shilled 100 times a day by pajeets?

Yup, now they are deleting investors referral bonuses.

no

Literally no need for a blockchain or coin. That's why this project will go to shit

I can't belive anyone fell for this pajeet shit