...was this another bulltrap?

Because if it was we're crashing straight to 5k

weve bounced back from 6k twice which is more than i can say for any other 'support line' so it might just hover around here for a while

Strong support at 5k so just buy the dip.

Bitcoin will never go under 5k

>buying the bounce

I'm sorry user, you just got pump and dumped.

That's what they said at 8k

It's bulltraps all the way down

>BTC will never go below 10k
>BTC will never go below 8k
>BTC will never go below 7k

3-5k

We bounced 4 times off 8k.

We're crashing down even further, the true meaning of despair is about to be known soon.

It's clearly was a bulltrap. You faggots never listen. This is Going Sub 5k at least and will remain there for a long while. Day trade it if you're good at it or stay away

Just chill man we gotta strong support at AHHHHHH

Enjoy missing the gains I am buying the dip and buy my lambo in 2019

Yes. Exchanges have organised a dead cat bounce every ~8 hours to wipe out leveraged shorts. It'll resume crashing like it has been since January soon.

Lambo dubs checked

Strong support at $100.

You honestly need to zoom out. It's been going down for more than a month.

Why would it suddenly stop?

I'm all for austrian economics but Peter Schiff is just being a boomer there.

>"dose dam kids 'nd they internet money"

Just kidding I dumped my bags at 17k this shit is heading to 4k$ and will stay there for a year.

>5k
Lmao try sub 3.

This is actually kek posting isn't it?

>trips
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

you did the right thing

All the weak hands are out. Now we just gotta break the Wall Street faggots who are shorting us.
BREAK THEM WHALES

Forgot to (you) because I'm so triggered by ur rng

Yeah a month tomorrow is when things began going down.

I say all eyes on Falcon Heavy today. If it blows up, we're heading to 4k, if it succeeds and Tesla goes to Mars, $50k by the weekend.

>dubs then trips to override the dubs

>implying wall street bois wont out smart the whales

we bounced off 10k so many times (even on the way up) that I thought it would be a huge support

I know ,the bubble just popped and people are retarded to think that it will recover so fast ,pro tip guys in a bubble there are no support levels

>bull trap at 16k
>bull trap at 12k
>bull trap at 10k
>bull trap at 8k
>6k can't possibly be a bulltrap

Are we facing JUSTice for our sins?

Best post
Once the bubble exploded all support lines mean nothing.

Nice. I really want cheap altcoins.

normally i would say all this chart nonsense and psychological barriers are total bullshit, but because your average coiner is retarded they may actually have some effect on price

HE'S TALKING TO HIMSELF WTF

Wow u got strong dubs support

its a stressful time

best interaction on this board today

shut your gab and stop spreading false hope
If you are joking... w.e
Bitcorn is going to around 5.5k for next support. It will destroy it because bears want this thing down. After 5.5ish thousand it'll go to the 3.3 thousand range. Some TA fags say it'll go lower than that, i'm thinking that just might be the floor. Good buy spot

your own post was the best post? Did you just momentarily fall in and out of consciousness?

The crash made him into an actual schizo

That actually makes a lot of sense

Haha keep buying these bounces Veeky Forums. Im having a great time shorting every one at 2x leverage, I love easy money.

You TA fags are the worst. Stop relying on your crystal balls and meme lines. Jesus.

accurate depiction of thread

The downwards trend will slow down. 5k should be the absolute bottom. We'll go up again once good news roll in.

...w-what good news?

>5k
Kek your optimism is cute. Going to $3k prepare your anus.

Its just a dip bro bitcoin will be easy over 30k by the end of the week

> $10000 is bottom
> $9000 is bottom
> $7000 is absolute bottom
> sub $6000 will never happen

Why the fuck would $5000 be magic?

stress induced psychosis or something

WHO WARNED OF THIS AND WHERE
WHY WAS I NOT TOLD?