Remember when you mocked this guy worth 80b when he warned you that bitcoin was a bubble? Calling him a deluded oldfuck...

Remember when you mocked this guy worth 80b when he warned you that bitcoin was a bubble? Calling him a deluded oldfuck. Who's deluded now?

Apologize.

Other urls found in this thread:

newsbtc.com/2018/02/06/warren-buffets-railway-join-blockchain-alliance/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nobody mocked him. We just ignored your thread and that made you butthurt.

Additional information: Bitcoin is up hundreds of percents and Buffett never called it a bubble.

remember when bitcoin crashed the last 5 times and then went on to new ath each and every time?

apologize

>80b
Big wow. There are posters on Veeky Forums worth more than 80 bitcoin.

everyone bashes us for buying crypto when it's crashing, and they all want in when everyone is winning, so I don't really get it.

>DOW,BONDS,GOLD
lel kek

I don't owe this old cunt shit yet alone an appology.

desu that guy is so rich he doesn't need crypto or moon missions. he makes more in an hour than most people will see in a lifetime. people here like crypto because they are poor, when you are poor high risk high reward is the only way to go

It's the buy high sell low camp, they can't be reasoned with.

that's actually very wrong

when you are poor, every dollar matters

high risk high reward only matters for middle class that can LOSE $1000 and just call it a learning experience

Never.

Fuck that kike. I'm riding this shit to 0.

This. Old fart just wants us to stay poor.

lrn2compound

If you put that $10k you have in stocks right now @8% returns instead of throwing it away on bitcoin you would have already saved for retirement at 20 years old

THAT is how you get rich, slow and steady senpai

>born in 30s
>father was a stock trader
>college and cost of living is cheaper than any other point in history
>boomers can literally work part time and buy a home and go to school and come out with 0 debt
For those reasons a lone I refuse to believe any boomers are not successful.

you know that indexes isn't all the stock market right? penny stocks are pretty much like crypto, lots of x10 and x100 moons and crashes

Kek

Dude didnt buy in at 4$ ltc.
I did
Dude sait it was a bubble every time he was asked.
I sold at 300 ltc
Dude feels vindicates because the time of the day has come when his broken clock ass is right.

Time for the pump, Warren Buffet is pro-cryptos now...

newsbtc.com/2018/02/06/warren-buffets-railway-join-blockchain-alliance/

"BNSF Railway, owned by Buffets Berkshire Group is set to throw in with over 200 other freight and logistics companies that make up the Blockchain in Transport Alliance.

The alliance examines ways to use the Blockchain, the technology behind Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, in order to improve vehicle maintenance, quality control and fraud prevention in the transport industry.

Buffet who in the past has been an outspoken critic of cryptocurrency while also admitting he didn’t understand how Blockchain works, seems to have come around at least to the benefits of the technology to manage complicated logistics.

The distributed ledger technology which makes up the backbone of the Blockchain has already been adopted by legal firms, healthcare providers, retail and manufacturing, and even the food industry. The business value-add of blockchain is expected to grow to more than $176 billion by 2025, and to exceed $3.1 trillion by 2030, according to TechRepublic.

Anytime billionaire Warren Buffet’s name is mentioned the influence will be felt worldwide"

Dump it. Then pump it.

i hate this prick

That's your problem you idiot.
You are all nothing but stupid poor teens trying to get rich quick. You are so desperate to get rich quick without hard work many of you are willing to invest thousands into this retarded meme money.
If it was a sure thing Warren would have sunk all of his money into crypto but it's obviously a super risky asset just look it's lost most of its value in 2 months. Anybody that acts like they know what they are doing with crypto is a deluded moron.

Whether cryptocurrencies are smart or not, is anyone surprised that someone who owns billions in fiat is against replacing fiat?

>called it a bubble when it was ~$500 in march 2014
*crashes down to $6k* almost 4 years later
>see told ya

yeah, sorry warren, you were right you old cunt