Linkies support group

>out of top 100
>sub 100 mil market cap
>below 0.30 and dumping fast

How are you holding up linkies? Is this the reverse price singularity?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ij59eP-4gsA°
youtube.com/watch?v=2k0SmqbBIpQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Never been comfier.
The dip is just because of the general crypto trend, it has nothing to do with prices post-release.

been buying the past 30 minutes. I have 10k more now

time to buy more link

Thinking about figuring out how to set up my own node.

Im comfy

been buying all the way down. Up to 31.5k now.

Quick rundown about chainlink please ?
What must I do if I'm on the chain ?

same. all i feel like doing is posting memes.

I don't know about you guys but I've had little problems swing trading and increasing my stack.

A guy on slack presented evidence of the dev wallet dumping 4 million on binance. The message is there, and needs to be addressed by Rory. If it's not explained or addressed I'm dumping.

you have to find jason parser

It was Rorys dad, don't expect him to explain

It has been dumping way harder than BTC or ETH.
Maybe this is the reason

OUR TIME WILL COME

So did the devs dump the lot?

Yup they are transferring more as we speak, better get out before we hit 0

so does every other alt coin duh. Everything that does not have a USD pair will dump harder than BTC and ETH

if it was the same "proof" that had like two threads earlier today. well really yesterday. Its fake or at the least theres no proof that it was/is a Dev.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ij59eP-4gsA°
Are nolinkies even human?

Its the one dev wallet that transferred to another wallet that's been dumping for weeks. We have no idea who they sent it to. It could have very well been a private sale to someone who isn't associated with the company who's now dumping. It's not new, and it's been something that's been planned for a while since the one dev wallet sent those link out like a month ago.

the shilling is just sad now, stop.

youtube.com/watch?v=2k0SmqbBIpQ

They raised money through their ICO, what were those funds for? Are they ALREADY passing the bills to us to fucking pay? IT HASNT EVEN BEEN 6 MONTHS.

It's the only coin whose chart I'm not checking every hour, which makes me believe it's the only coin I should have. Please bear. Please. bear bear bear.

>Are they ALREADY passing the bills to us to fucking pay?

????????

Check youtube. However you currently cant connect your node to anything

You had the chance to get out of this shitcoin
Hell, if you love this garbage so much you could have sold at 1,2 and bought back now
But no, keep holding

That's because I have more than enough LINKs to retire on a yacht full of underage asian ladyboys once LINK is at $10. Why gamble when I can wait for a sure thing?

The Linking. The most horrific shitcoin of them all.

HERE'S JOHNNY

>you currently cant connect your node to anything

>You had the chance to get out of this shitcoin

They never really had a chance.

“This inhuman place makes human monsters.”
― Stephen King, The Shining

I lose my shit over this every time. Thank you user.

exactly its almost too easy at the moment.

>I lose my shit over this every time. Thank you user.

“Danny? You listen to me. I’m going to talk to you about it this once and never again this same way. There’s some things no six-year-old boy in the world should have to be told, but the way things should be and the way things are hardly ever get together. The world’s a hard place, Danny. It don’t care. It don’t hate you and me, but it don’t love us, either. Terrible things happen in the world, and they’re things no one can explain. Good people die in bad, painful ways and leave the folks that love them all alone. Sometimes it seems like it’s only the bad people who stay healthy and prosper. The world don’t love you, but your momma does and so do I. You’re a good boy. You grieve for your daddy, and when you feel you have to cry over what happened to him, you go into a closet or under your covers and cry until it’s all out of you again. That’s what a good son has to do. But see that you get on. That’s your job in this hard world, to keep your love alive and see that you get on, no matter what. Pull your act together and just go on.”
― Stephen King, The Linking

>I don't know about you guys but I've had little problems swing trading and increasing my stack.
>exactly its almost too easy at the moment.

“How many times, over how many years, had he—a grown man—asked for the mercy of another chance? He was suddenly so sick of himself, so revolted, that he could have groaned aloud.”
― Stephen King, The Linking

EVERYTHING IS ENERGY AND VIBRATION
ATTUNE YOUR VIBRATIONS TO MATCH THAT OF MONEY AND IT WILL FLOW TO YOU

MEDITATE DAILY AND VISUALIZE LINK REACHING $1000 IN THE PRESENT MOMENT FROM YOUR HEART CENTER

WE WILL ALL MAKE IT