Lomostar

I know market is crashing right now, but also there is free airdrop ongoing on Lomostar, download the app and use this when setting up an account to get free 100 ALI, there will be another airdrops through the app, don't miss it.
Reff 15FTYd

Bump

BTW maybe we could make a chain

Hey

Those are literally free money.

If I sum all the airdrops I got around 200$ from Lomostar. 200$ for free is amazing I think.

Why does nobody care? This is great chance.

please shut the fuck up

No.

I won't stop bumping. People daily post their exchange referrals, that gives you nothing.
I give you an opportunity to get some free coins every now and then and nobody seem to care.

This is why we can't have nice things.

I love this coin! I just never thought I would see this on biz. This is the next antshares. Cheap entry right now buy a big bag and stake. I’m loving the 24%

Biz is biz. Everyone is panicking about the crash and ignoring everything else.

>market is crashing right
i just did how do i get the 100 coins?

One last bump

You do already have them, see Profile -> View all assets

i got the 100 ALI BUT WHAT IS THAT ITS NOT LMC COINS?

Nope, I said it's ALI airdrop.

what is it for ?

you stupid stinky indian faggot shut the fuck up you ugly monkey

See ailink.in
If I can give you an advice, best way to get the airdrops on Lomostar is to watch their Twitter, they post date and time when the airdrop is happening, most of the time you see it in global envelopes, I got more than 200$ for collecting the airdrops in 3 or 4 months, it's not fortune, but I got it for free. Good luck

Grow up

>ailink.in
thanks i hold a good ammount of LMC but never had time to look at news. I believe in the tech tho.

I also do, when the market recovers I think lmc will have a good run.

Welp

Op used your code hope you are happy now.

Now someone use mine 15G3zl

Thanks mate.

What app?

Lomostar
Available for Android and iOS

Going to see a big boost from Chinese new year I think as well. 300k+ Chinese dudes who already have us3d this app amirite????

Indeed

This app is a sooooo gooooood

Yeah, I honestly think LMC will do at least 50x in next two years

the samefagging is strong with this one