The tides are actually starting to turn

The tides are actually starting to turn.

The sentiment has gone from 'this is just a correction' to 'this is the absolute end sell everything it's over'

Feels like we're not too far off bottoming out.

Keep thinking happy thoughts OP. I am aiming at 2K myself and shorting every bull trap on the way down.

$3 btc here we come

We're mooning right now, you fucking idiots. Stop adding FUD. Stop adding FUD. Stop adding FUD. STOP ADDING FUD.

I'm already already down $70%. Why the fuck do you want me to lose more?

Hard whale floor is 5k so we actually probably bottomed out already if more people bought and held

Imagine being such a brainlet that, despite being up 550% in the last year, a 68% drop is somehow the end.

>mooning

>Chabuddy G

kek

I would say most of the fresh money in Bitcoin doesn't know how to get out of it so this latest dip is the "smart" money exiting

Thoughts?

>normies can’t click one or two buttons on coinbase

Bad take user, try harder

nothing personal kid, bears just like easy money. Enjoy your "moon"

lul most of the people already realized at 9k its more than correction, when we smashed through that 7k support people "officialy" capitulated, but we will hit 5,5k at least

and this delusional idiots who think we are going to recover instant and next week bull market, go shit on the streets you fucktards
it will at least trade sideways for at least 6 month

Personnel*

good thing we still have petro dollars to control the world

This
I'm up 100x since last year.
Couldn't be comfier despite the 70% drop

He meant they don’t know the proper time to get out and are reactionary you fucking retard.

>coinbase allows withdrawals from users located in any country in the world
>coinbase has reliable service during crashes
Wrong on both counts

Leaf here, can confirm.

you do know that percentages going up can exceed 100% but percentages going down can't.

Dude thank you for pointing out the fucking moron.

Hopefully

You jinxed it. Now we will go to 4K thanks to you