Guys I fucked up

Guys I fucked up.

My dad and my uncle and myself all invested in Ripple at $3... and it was my fault.

I told them we should invest in it, and now we've lost pretty much everything. I've almost lost my entire $50 investment and my dad's 10k has gone down to barely 3k. My uncle suffered the worst though, took out a 30k loan and put it all in, sold everything when Ripple sunk to 15k. Now has to deal with a 15k loan.

I'm just waiting for the next time I see him and praying he doesn't blame me. I can't look my dad in the eye. I ruined our lives.

$1.5*, not 15k.

>I've almost lost my entire $50 investment
what difference, at this point, does it make then? might just as well kill yourself at this stage

Why did you do it man

so basically a family of idiots?
sorry for being harsh but did you really think it would go up forever? And that dumbass of your uncle even took a loan?well maybe you really had to be smart to make money with crypto who knew

Get the fuck off the computer and get a job so you can pay our money back bradley

That's the worst part. I went limp on it. I was the one who told them it was safe, since I was watching it go up. We were in the green for a single night too, but then the Korean thing happened.

lol the fuck? who's this?

Get off this fucking den of scumbags and make an honest dollar or I'll kick you to the fucking street

Don't ever fucking sell at a loss. Even if you have to baghold for a few years. Just wait it out

dad, please stop. i told u not to come here where i get my advice because its too chaotic and you might get in trouble

You're not getting no donations pajeet

>unironically buying ripple
even considering buying it..

please calm down, ill buy more because its cheap now. Buy the dip. we could be ok.

Take another loan and short Ripple now.

>putting all eggs in one basket
It is your fault.

God dammit, do you autists even proof read your posts? Did your uncle take out a 15k loan or 30k? Did it go down to 1.5k or 15k? Either way, why didn’t you just tell them to hodl, if you took a loan for 30 and it went to 1.5 it is absolutely retarded to sell, there is almost no difference being 30k in debt vs 28.5 and you lose the upside of a possible recovery. I have a similar story we’re my dad came to me and wanted to put 10k into Ripple on December 29. I told him DO NOT FUCKING DO THAT NO MATTER WHAT. Look him in the eye every time I see him, it’s not often though as I don’t live with my parents!

Don't you tell me to stay away you upptiy little shit I'll be home in 10 mintes and your computer is going in the fucking trash

But you learned a lesson more valuable than money. Good for you.

bradley this is your uncle. You piece of shit you make me lose everything.

dad dont ffs. ill drive to you. im getting my stuff packed and memar said she'll call mom to let her know.

read what my subpost dad, we could be ok
javascript:quote('7371963')
we'll buy the dips

shut the fuck up bradley. You need to repay your uncle everything or I'll kick your fucking ass.

Stop dude my uncle is too old to use youtube and reddit so i doubt he'd be on Veeky Forums NIGGER

it went down to $1.5, sorry i cant edit my posts on here like I Can On Reddit

You pack your stuff becase you're fucking out of the house don't you dare post our family names here except you bradley you can rot with this fucking morons people

samefag

is this one of those epic larp threads you guys are always talking about?

STOP POSTING AND ANSWER THE PHONE TO MEMAR FFS

Stay there

>xrp

You deserve it.

bradley you are doubting me? I'm old but I'm not stupid. You drag me onto this Ripple shit, now you have to repay me everything.

DONT DAD. FFS ANSWER MEMAR. SHE'S CALLING YOU. ARE YOU AT HOME?

Fuckin losers you guys must be. I had over 50k in credit card debt I paid off in 2yrs easily, what type of loser gets ruined by a 15k debt? Ok, your dad lost 10k gambling on a volatile investment, big fuckin deal, is he that poor a 7k loss will kill him?

I want to buy my first crypto during this crash.

Why does everyone hate Ripple?
Shouldnt it have a good outlook because banks like it? Thats what the normie at my work has been selling me for the last few months, and its really cheap right now.

Wouldnt banks wanting to use it give it some sort of value?

Don't try to ignore me. I took 30k loans because of you, now how are you going to pay me back?

this isnt epic is just fucking sad, imagine being this guy and having fun doing this

The product itself is very good but the token has 0 worth

Are you braindead? ID

Ah I C, Larping or Faggot it is then.

For OP’s sake I hope so.

> reddit
Weak b8 detected, abandon thread

this literally NEEDS to be a larp

Durr XRP will moon beyond $3 when there are 39 billion coins in circulation!

bradley this is your mom helping your uncle with computer. You need to come home RIGHT NOW he is very pissed at you.

Wow, this looks sustainable. BETTER TAKE OUT A 30K LOAN TO BUY.

WHAT?!!!!!

KEEEEEEK
>I love normie posts

stop it dude im on the phone with mum, that is not true

That's not your real mom. I'm your real biological mom. Your uncle called me to talk with you about this also.

Fucking open I'm not answering the phone

im not fucking coming out, stop it you're scaring Memar. this isnt my fault or her fault so why we have to suffer! ffs.

STOP knocking on the door. answer the fucking phone

Ok guys stay right there mom and uncle are coming back home now. And bradley you better answer everything for us.

You put this out into the public for this fucking leeches so you can come outside and talk to me and stop using names BRADLEY

i'll come outside if you stop knocking on the door, if you keep banging then im not coming home EVER dad or should i say MARCUS

Open

Banks like fiat. They’re weird like that.

ok hang on, im making sure memar is ok to give me the key for the deadlock then im opening

how new are u

> I told them we should invest in it, and now we've lost pretty much everything
> I've almost lost my entire $50 investment
> my dad's 10k
> My uncle....took out a 30k loan

On the small chance this isn't bait, you're incredibly foolish for telling other people to invest in something that you're only willing to put $50 into. And your father and uncle are incredibly foolish for taking your words as serious investment advice. You had literally no stake in the game, so why did you try to convince your family to make large bets on ripple, and why did they listen to you?

Delete this post as well we can talk in the real world not this idiot facotry

TOPLARP

We listen because we trust our family you snake fuck idiot you don't know anything of us you stupid worm

Hang on mom and uncle are coming. DO NOT OPEN THE DOOR BEFORE I COME HOME.

>larping as a loser
sage

Ah wait forget that, I didn't read the part of the thread where you pretended to be your Dad. I'm now comforted by the knowledge that this is all lies, and I can sleep easy tonight.

Sleep with a man you bitch fuck

FUCKING IDIOT LET ME OUT IM ON MY IPOD WITH MEMAR'S WIFI

>My dad and my uncle and myself all invested in Ripple at $3
>I was the one who told them it was safe, since I was watching it go up

How fucking stupid are you?

Hahah fucking coinlets

hey guys it is okay now. how do i delete Veeky Forums threads? i am on an ipod

I have been let out of my dad truck. how do i delete Veeky Forums threats

Dont cross me again bradley your ipod is mine and i will delete this thread on it

>Memar
Top kuk xD
>No Pajeet Memar grill to brutally fuck

>invested in Ripple

You fucktard millenials really need to get a dictionary. You are GAMBLING NOT INVESTING.

INVESTING CREATES VALUE.

GAMBLING IS A CHANCE TO PROFIT ON A BET.

Investing requires something to actually be done with the money you put in, to create something that did not exist before and can be sold to generate RETURNS.

Cry more. Stupidity hurts.

I cant understand how people take out loans that they cant afford to lose. Like are you literally retarded?

Is OP kill?

speculating actually, and calm the fuck down you twat

>took out loan to buy crypto
>had to borrow 1.5k

This is why the crash has been the biggest kek bull run in history. Worth every fucking penny.

why

why would you do this

why is anyone doing this shit

with 30k you could have hired a guy to tell you a normal stock to invest in and made money in a couple years.

instead look what you've done, you've bankrupted your family dude

you bankrupted them for something they probably did not understand at all.

>"Free money! It'll never stop rising! Look how many alternate cryptos are popping up, it's the new era friends!"
>"So son you can take our savings, put em through this computer, and double them?"

Its the Hot hand theory. Thats my reason for bitcoin being fucked now.