This guy tell you to sell, what do you do?

What's the plan Goy?

Other urls found in this thread:

powercompare.co.uk/bitcoin/
fortune.com/2018/01/11/bitcoin-mining-tesla-electricity/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mainstream_media
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nobody does fud better than ((them)). Feels good to be buying up with the smart money right now

Holy shit BIS manager himself stepping up to warn against Bitcoin?

textbook amerifat there

Are you on Windows XP or something? Haven't seen font rendering this shit in forever.

All my money is going into Crypto

Who is this burger again? LUL nigger I dont give a fuck what some fat burger says.

Except he's actually a mexifat.

what the fuck is BIS

guy looks like an environmental disaster on his own. if you're stuffing your face with meat at 4x the rate of normal people, your footprint is negative

millenials with the pressing issues

WTF how can you be in here and not know what BIS is? Bank of International Settlements - Bank of all national banks, the boss of all bosses.

Best in Slot

environmental disaster ? lol what?

Wow what a non-degenerate looking stand up gentleman.

Really appreciate him looking out for me and guiding me in the right direction with my fancial decisions. Just market sold everything.

Mining Bitcoin takes energy nigga

Bullied in school

Dumb twtich poster

>typical crypto baby

lul fat mexican banker tells people to stop with "illegal activity"
oh i love the irony

powercompare.co.uk/bitcoin/

Global mining of bitcoin uses more energy than Ireland

There is no irony here, only your closed minded racism.

A warehouse full of computers with 7 video cards mining 24/7 takes its toll.

He is s bubble . Maybe he should care more about his eating habits or he will die soon

i'm not a baby, just had never heard of them

we gota stop giving positions of power to fat unhealthy shills

nothing to do with racism but when banker tell other they doing illegal stuff it always make me laugh

The BIS is truly an evil organization.
I won't listen to them

Holy fucking shit OP is retarded. BITCOIN is the rival of the BANKING CARTEL. The biggest threat to their salaries. If you're surprised about this statement you should leave this board. You're just not cut out for this business.

Go back to plebbit, wetback cocksucker

Time to buy lol

underrated i wonder how much energy was wasted, co2 was produced to build his stature

With OP I mean this guy actually

Oh yes, being in charge of one of the most corrupt institutions in one of the most corrupt countries of the world cannot be mentioned because 'muh racism'. I love your logic and your realism, tell me more! Or maybe your tumblr blog link?

I don't think it is at all, most of banking has nothing to do with the actual currency used, you could swap USD with BTC now and nothing would change except the personal wealth of the fraction of a percentage with some significant hodlings. And no this would not make them some new 1% of 1%, you would have a notable spawning of millionaires who all of a sudden would require banking services

MORE FUD FOR LOWER PRICES

YOU are retarded. You don't think if it's truly rival of banking cartel then all MSMs would shut up about it and Congress would ban it overnight? You know about the Economist's cover 30 years ago, how Kaspersky founder said Bitcoin is created by US Intelligence, and how Satoshi Nakamoto loosely translated to CIA?

If you literally think Bitcoin is created out of the blue by a random Satoshi guy and promoted by MSM, then you are truly retarded.

what doesn't

>guy looks like an environmental disaster on his own

this lmfao

fortune.com/2018/01/11/bitcoin-mining-tesla-electricity/

So does running banks and paying for the bank building upkeep, workers pay and datacenters
But you think that doesn't have an enviromental impact, well everything does

OMFG these retarded guys when I said energy I mean TONS OF ENERGY.

I don't necessarily agree with him but this guy is the reason Mexico wasn't absolutely buttfucked by the 2008 crash. He is a true GOAT

Well, if someone can be promoted to run BIS, I bet my ass that guy must be fucking talented.

>by OP I meant someone that isn't OP
You have to go >>>/back/

Pretty sure propping up the petrodollar with the military industrial complex takes more energy

Are you saying we should listen to the banking cartel's market predictions?

What's MSM?

How much crypto transactions could be processed with the amount of electricity bought by a banking workers monthly pay?
See my point. Banks are inefficient and obsolete

Wrong brainlet
U don't need banks, just a PC, the internet and a wallet in crypto. Literally 0 need for banks.

Holy shit you don't know what MSM is and tell me I'm the retarded one? If you don't know stuff then shut up and lurk before telling others idiots.

MSM is Mainstream Media. If there is truly a cryptocurrency that can challenge top western banking cartels, then either 1. It has to come from other top cartels to gain more power or 2. If it comes from nobody then it'll be shut down very very quick, and the founder will be suicided with 6 shots in the back.

Yeah I mean it could just be an excuse for special interests to shut it down. Similar to climate change meme to restrict manufacturing capabilities and give more tax money to government.

>Holy shit you don't know what MS
The appropriate abbreviation for mainstream media is MM.

Please stop with this retarded shit please.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mainstream_media
>Mainstream media (MSM) is a term and abbreviation used to refer collectively to the various large mass news media that influence a large number of people, and both reflect and shape prevailing currents of thought.

Sure why not, listen and weigh as you see fit, if they're you're sworn enemy all the more reason to pay attention. Anyway all I'm saying is they're not going away, there is no reason for that to happen

Yeah what about when you need a loan for a car, a home, your business?

Exactly, because BIS manager rarely shows up to public to show his opinion. If he shows up, then you better get your ass to listen to him.

isn't it inefficient to be that fat

The fun part is that you think he "shows up" for you.

Well I don't think he's far off, this is exactly how it has functioned, if him specifically saying it makes a difference then fine but it's not news to anybody especially the finance industry

Ok you literally should stop commenting and start lurking more. It is very annoying to answer stupid question.

No, I don't say he shows up for me, but the fact that he shows up meaning he signals to all other national banks and banking cartels. And you better pay attention, whether what he said is true or not.

It is similar to if Jacob Rothschild shows up and says Trump must be stopped. It would be a very significant event.

He gave the same non-arguments every retard gives at the bar.

How can it be a bubble if it crashes every 3 months?

A bubble is something people are "safe" in, not a market you have to stay vigilant in.

How is it a ponzi when you don't need to recruit people in order to make Bitcoin's purchasing power grow and when it doesn't promise returns?

To put it simply, he's a banker with vested interests in Bitcoin failing and who doesn't even believe what he says, he's just playing retards.

>What is newfag

Lurk some more faggot

It doesn't matter what he said is true or not or the arguments have been made or not, the fact that he himself shows up to say it is significant.

Similar to if Jacob Rothschild right now steps up and says Trump probably colluded/not colluded with Russia, that would be a significant event.

this is one overweight salty no coiner

the guy in the picture is more of an environmental disaster than bitcoin. he has caused the famines of several small countries just by his own personal eating habits. he fat

>meaning he signals to all other national banks and banking cartels.

That's my point. If he didn't feel threatened or nobody was pushing him because they feel threatened he could just ignore Bitcoin and keep winning the rigged game.

Mexican. Telling me what to do with my money. Pick one

>muhmuhmommy bought me a bit coins investor genius

checked and eat shit faggot, i've done just fine so far with utter ignorance of this BIS

...And then his son dies by AV crash.

The sides are clear, I just wish I knew who the good guys are

Ireland doesnt take much energy, so its still considered "green".

lol look at this fat piece of shit. and i should take advise from this beta fag who cannot even eat right? well fuck this walking diabetes

Where the Arch Jews dictate global rules to other lesser Jews at the UN, Fed, Central banks, Wall Street and so on. Think about Davos but with bankers that manipulate the system.

If all the Fiat were Cryptos then they are the Devs and Miners.

fucking finally, thank you for a clear explanation user

So? Then you should listen to what he said then. Doesn't mean you should believe him, but listen nonetheless.
And then 666 stock market crash happens. It's probably a warning to Trump. Let's see what happens next.

how much do they pay the fat man?

Remember that the elites own NSA and CERN that can literally mine 51% of bitcoin overnight, which will gain control of the whole bitcoin market. That's the purpose all along, to bait everyone in. The only challenge they have is China, which also has supercomputers.

>the price of bitcoin will hit US 11 million / BTC before it becomes obsolete.

Good thing you screen capped that because this is without a doubt the dumbest thing ever posted on biz, since this board's inception.

It is significant proof he's scared for his well-being.

I don't have to consider significant when yet another disingenuous person lies in order to create fear. I don't pay attention to morally corrupt people.

>BIS
Literally what?

ok, your money your choice.

It was the plan all along, insufflate money on the crypto to create a bubble then get it out to create a panic so they can destroy the trust in a currency they don't control.