Scaled it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iJR7YBvhif0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

To everyone who thinks we are done with this “dip”. We are at fear right now.

great so we bounce off $1800

Oh no, that would mean BTC only gained 500% in the last 12 months....

Where's the bottom of despair in that chart? Internally I'm at capitulation but not the market.

I like the way you crop things.

Oh, FFS we're 75% down, do you think capitulation will be -10%?

we're still in the bull trap

at fear? i dont think so.
i think we are more at capitulation, maybe despair.

Your mum is a bull-trap

idk where we are, but i don't feel anything anymore

quite literally no fear, just a very low level of greed

>Smart Money

if that were the case then bitcoin and all cryptos are dead forever

Jesus, learn to crop.

Crude but undeniably true

>ppl actually remember my shitty meme
lal

if this were the case the bottom would be well below 2k, I doubt that would happen.

Remember, bubbles take years and years to form. This took 6 months and the fall less than two months
We will recover quickly. You could still sell and buy from 4-5000$ and make some decent profit. In few years Bitcoin will be hundreds of thousands of dollars.
But before that, we must suffer

Capitulation is when all governments follow China and ban crypto, exchanges turn their books over to Uncle Sam and the IRS butt fucks you.

6 months?

I remember in 2013/2012 when a coin was worth 50~200 dollars and I thought: "This shit doesn't worth that much".

The bubble has started years and years ago.

And I lost my chance to be a billionaire.

Anyone who feared anything is already out.

There was a bubble in 2013 that burst in early 2014. Almost the same exact pattern as now.

kys

I find it hard to be valued at that price, specially with all the normies entering the game.

It probably worth 500 ~dollars, because money laundering.

Im so glad this has happened. The rate of the no coiners buying Xrp and trx was growing exponentially, this crash has made these noobs sell for a loss & exit the market. This is great news because they'll buy back in at the spring run top, we can't all have lambos

you have propably no idea about the tech and what this is all about

My calculations has the price of 1 Bitcoin at $1200-1500 USD. We're nowhere near done with this crash.

My calculations has the price of 1 Bitcoin at minus $100,000 - $500,000 USD dollars. Meaning you will owe exchanges this amount per Bitcoin per year for them to keep it on their exchange. We're nowhere near done with this crash.

youtube.com/watch?v=iJR7YBvhif0
2018 will be a year of perpetual agony
the sooner we embrace our pain the sooner we can use it to fuel our journey

Smart money would be early 2017/2016 investors, before that it was all autists drug dealer.

We havent even began the institutional phase. Almost no institutions allow for cryptoinvestors and, remember that? Thats part of the reason why people are selling in droves