Every board is making fun of us

Every board is making fun of us.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rokoX4nuNHY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reminds me of Amazon

This is the only board that matters though

Don't worry user, I'm making fun of you too.

Laugh now fomo later. Rinse repeat.

Got some links? t-they're probably just haters user

proof?

Even Ben Garrison is making fun of us

>tfw people keep regurgitating vapid meme statements like "it's an obvious bubble", "lol its a ponzi scheme", "you have to be an idiot to fall for this"
>tfw they were right

heh

They are just teasing OP. I mean it is not like you personally are still holding btc or alts at this point right? They are just making a bit of fun of the board in general.

Where's my large coca cola you worthless fuck?

I'm on a holiday here from /pol/ like op said kek

Vacation is over, you have overstayed your visa. Go back to your containment board now

I'm not from Veeky Forums but I've been shitposting here like crazy the past couple of weeks and drowning in your pink Wojak tears. I hope you guys realize that literally everyone who wasn't retarded knew that crypto was a ponzi scheme and saw this happening from a mile away.

If you ever, EVER listen to Veeky Forums then you're fucking retarded.

Why on earth be cruel to this refugee? We need less borders on Veeky Forums. Earth has no borders so everyone is welcome on any board and any country regardless of productivity or beliefs.

i thought /r9k/ /b/ and /pol/ are the only making fun of us. now its worse

Jokes on you mate, I cashed out at 16k

Yes. I for one personally support open borders for Israel, to alleviate the suffering of the poor, oppressed Palestinian people, and other refugees.

We made 10,000% gains for months, and anyone with a brain sold at ATH. What dumbasses - we should have been wagecucking for a (((boss))) like no coiners! Jokes on US amirite?

Im just visiting for this purpose, it's been fun desu

Mostly /b/, /k/ and /pol/. Never visited this retarded board until someone brought up that mass suicide was on going here a few days ago. I keep up with the stock market sooo yeah, you guises are funny af

Time to lift the feels away Veeky Forums
> t. Veeky Forums

welcome to early 2013 through 2017

We will laugh in 12 months time. Endure user, endure.

they are poor and underage

Well yeah, someone will be laughing

/pol/ is here in waves. It's like a first row seat for watching the end of NEET.

Cool

>tfw no interest in coins either way but like crypto because it makes /v/ermin butthurt but also like all the pink wojaks people create whenever the prices go down
i just hope it keeps bouncing desu

/v/ here. Just visiting to spread the fud

greetings manchild

/pol/ here. Iam suffering with you guys. Not used to happenings that effect me. Its way more fun to see others crash and burn.

Why? I started with $2k and have already withdrawn $50k and have $70k in crypto. Yes it totalled to up to $250k but I still did better than the salty nocoiners.
Lol @ people who didn't cash out anything though

Sold at 7k made good gains and now FOMO is killing me.

YOU TOLD ME TO BUY CHAIN LINK AT $3.30 YOU SAID IT WOULD 100X EVERYONE ON THIS FUCKING BOARD SAID SO I PUT MY LIFE SAVINGS IN LINK I EVEN CASHED OUT MY SON'S COLLEGE FUND TO INVEST IN LINK AND NOW ITS WORTH FUCKING 30 CENTS?!?!?! I LITERALLY LOST EVERYTHING 15 YEARS OF WAGEFUCKINg BECAUSE OF YOU BIZ, NOW MY SON HATES ME AND MY WIFE IS GOING TO LEAVE ME. FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU. I CAN'T EVEN BUY A GUN TO KILL MYSELF BECAUSE ALL MY MONEY IS INVESTED INTO WORTHLESS INTERNET CYBER COINS

I am in love

youtu.be/rokoX4nuNHY
/pol loves you(r endless misery)

If you had bought and ATL and sold at ATH, yes you'd have made a gajilion percent gain, but how many people actually did anything close to that? How many
>bought at 100 and cashed out at 1000
>bought at 1000 and cashed out at 5000
>bought at 10.000 and HODL'd until today

Veeky Forums is still the most richest board even in the crash
tell me what other board has more usefull content than biz?
everything else is full of soyboy neets

True dat, I don't give a shit about cryptos, but I come here regulary for the suicide threads.

you should get a real job.

>20 years later

sojourner from /pol/ here having a laugh

/a/ here. If this was [c then] you guys would be Singapore

ive busted so much nut to this vid

Sauce?

just google leah gotti soaking up the sun its a tiny4k vid

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WE ARE THE CHADS OF Veeky Forums. THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING.

>tfw havent sold out so no lost money, and my portfolio is still worth more than my inital investment
eat shit faggot

The only people who are down, are the noobs that arrived Nov/Dec. Everyone else is just fine, thanks very much. Noobs who are down, should shut the fuck up and stop crying about losing money they were already prepared to lose.

/jp/ here

How does it feel to be a bigger loser than a weeb?

20 gallons of steroids later, more likely

or maybe it's HGH

Yeah because most of them are economic illiterates or/and mad because prices of GPU are going up and they cant play their shitty games

>that dyel
>on steroids

implying /pol/fags are not all neets and bluepilled libcucks with a side dish for hatred of niggers and kikes

>be jeffy b
>get swole af
>automate people to death with your bare hands

Just as I was saying, these retards cant even.comprehend what ponzi means or what cryptos are

>implying you can't make money in a bear market
i've made more money the past 2 months than your entire board combined

stay delusional basement dweller

>just out for a stroll in the park
>wears his CEO lab badge anyway
based

/v/ here! last night was so damn entertaining watching you buttcoin fags freak the fuck out. Can't wait for the big one so I can buy gpus on the cheap!

Veeky Forums l/o/rd says hi
>he tried to make a fortune off of a steroid money laundering tool hahahhahahahhahaha

/int/ reporting in

drumpf is to blame for this

i don't see so much meme as expected

Hello from /a/

I made about 16k in the last two months

What is the most promising ICO of 2018 and why is it savedroid?

>real company with a working app based on AI
>based in Germany
>telegram group with more than 30k users
>big partners
>pre-ICO sold out in 7 hours
>main sale starting before the weekend
>media attention
>reflinks (free $$$)
>actually bringing cryptos to the masses
>implentation of crypto -> fiat conversion through a credit card

I don’t think you know what a ponzi is...

Compare him to men his age. At the very least he's on TRT.

EVERY BOARD CAN SUCK MY JUICY DICK
HERE WE GO FUCKERS
STAY POOR

Always do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says.

I came from the best board on the site, /sp/, to laugh at you.

/r - /r9k/

H-hi

hello from /bant/ :^)