>6600

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointicker.co/news/index.php?id=25116#comment-3744763950
bitcointicker.co/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

PLEASE GOD HOLD THIS TIME DON'T GO ANY LOWER PLEASE

It's turning back already boi

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

hope you didn't buy into another one of these obvious bull traps

and this one is tiny compared to the rest

guys please just give up and walk away- its going to 2k whether you like it or not, come back in a few months

>Bulltraps
>turning back
>going to 2K
Don't cry when I become a millionaire

I'm a nervous wreck. Why haven't I sold? Why am I riding this all the way down?

the future millionaires will buy in the 2k-3k range my man

nice selfie, fag

JFC, the desperation. Two possibilities here: owns a crystal ball, or increasingly nervous bottom sellers.

I bought at 900$

pride cometh before the

>6666 incoming

you're telling that since 16k, arent you?

I sold at $15k, as soon as my normie friends were saying that the price of XRP and TRON could reach BTC's, and refused to take no for an answer. Peak of delusion is when you sell

Back DOWN, faggot

Of course you sold the top. That’s why you’re spreading baseless shit like ‘walk away guys going to 2k!’

top was $20k, and if you didnt sell when your uncle was asking you how to buy XRP, you are a moron

>6700

>6700

Who bought? Pls go up

You’re completely missing the point, Nostradamus. You made no argument but a baseless statement. But since you’re so confident you know what will happen, short it and post proof, or gtfo.

>6800

Good bye poorfags. hello lambo

6100 eod screencap this, see you tomorrow

Guys, we will recover, but not today, not now. Stop being naive. When we recover, it will be with one explosion that non one sees or expects coming. This is bots and whales sucking us fry once more. Take a walk and don't look at charts till tonight.

whooooooooooooooooooo

Bought 100.00 btc and 30.00 eth last night around 11:50pm.. small gains but they are gains

>bull traps
Please come up with a better financial term user. You can't say bull traps every time if fucking rebounds.

You retards are just chumming the waters for the sharks right before the opening bell.

>Don't cry when I become a millionaire
You fucking retards never learn do you?

>Bought at 6200
>Selling now at 6900

Find me a better way to make $1000 in an hour.

let them suffer, when they panic sell at $3k, we will buy from them

>sold everything
>immediately bounces back to 7000

The meme is rea

It's like they seriously believe if they rally over-night with their lunch money professional investors are going to look at the 10-minute graph, see green and then go on an ape-shit buy rally.
No. They are going to ask
>where were we last tuesday? and the tuesday before that? and the tuesday before that?
>NOPE.JPG

$7K LETS GO BOIS

ALMOST THERE

Thats not $1000 dumbass

>bought at 6200
>sold at 6900
I made $9000 on this trade user, what the fuck is your problem?

t. massive USDT bagholder

$7k imminent

I... I said 7k lets go, b-bois?

We're going down again.

DON'T FUCKIGN GO DOWN

S E V E N
E
V
E
N

NEW PARADIGM!

Enjoy my short cucks

Yeah but how long does it take to cash the 6900 out

7K NOT IMMINENT I REPEAT 7K NOT IMMINENT SELL SELL SELL

and the burgers are woke for once!
haleluyah

Like a fucking brick....

The future millionaires will hold my friend. But please sell. We can’t all be millionaires.

OH NO NO NO NOOOO

Never change Veeky Forums. Never change.

This is why Veeky Forums is my favorite board

>world stock markets are crashing
>as a result crypto finds the bottom and is already rebounding

based

B-but it’s going down to 2k isn’t it? Still waiting on proof of short...

People selling when it's recovering should be shot in the head. I swear to fucking god you people are worse than a 1000 hitlers.

be reminded that GDAX is the _only_ exchange that matters

Stay strong warrior. I'm here with you. The weakest hands are shaken out. Be proud that you made it this far. Just a bit longer. It might even dip to 5K. Be ready for it. We will go up again, I promise.
You will be battle hardened after this crash if you don't sell.

Guys, go to sleep.
I'm an TA expert who made over 500k with traiding stocks.
I can guarantee that you wake up to 8.5-9k
4-6 hours.
check my dubs.

>whales pulling out of every asset known to man
>thinks bitcoin will be the outlier

Come to the One True Coin, user.

please be true please be true

Hold tight user. You’re gonna make it.

STOP

SELLING

Look at this fucking retard:

bitcointicker.co/news/index.php?id=25116#comment-3744763950

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

HOLD STRONG! Wait till tomorrow. If BTC doesn't go below 5k during US trading hours we're fine.

HANDS UP WHERE I CAN SEE THEM.
DON'T SELL YOU FUCKING NIGGERS

Actually Hitler did nothing wrong

Buy TEL instead lads. It won't go lower or higher than it is now, your assets are safe.
And with a bit of luck you might be in the imminent moon to 1 cent

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

and its going back down
>Don't cry when I become a millionaire

By the end of the year all the weakest hands will be on suicide watch while all the Chad holders went to the moon

nice pic. Yeah, I haven't sold a single coin. Just waiting for Lamboland. If not, well a $60k salary job is waiting out there.

>If BTC doesn't go below 5k during US trading hours we're fine.
And when it does? What then???

Okay, fucking fine, worse than a 1000 stalins. Jesus, it's just an expression.

>MUH WEAK HANDS MEME
You faggots hold an inconsequential amount of assets compared to institutional investors. It doesn't matter if you guys hold or sell or trick yourselves out on the street corner over-night. Anything you do is a drop of piss in the ocean when the whales and institutional investors go to work. Stop guilting people for bailing out before it's too late. It takes a lot of courage to cut one's losses instead of losing it all to sunk cost mentality.

>2000

This. The world would be perfect if had 1000 Hitlers. Probably the best crypto in the market

free fall

Then it's over, if you see it dip below 5k sell to save anyting you might have left. It's gonna be a race to 0.00001 USD from below 5k.

Exactly. Moon or live like everything else. The worst case is an ordinary life.

It means buy-signal. It is going to $100k

Where I can check the value?

Kek'd and check'd

pretty much 1k or even 900$ which would kill it for the next 2 years.

>Hitler
>Crypto
pick one.
The value of the Reichsmark was based on the value of an hour of labour. He would gas you NEETs for even coming up with the idea of a NEETcoin.

It can't go lower than 5000 dumbass

haha listen to this weak-handed NIGGER

it's true tho

Killing 6 million Jews is wrong

Gdax

Found the retard

>6600
Only 10k short from comfy.

only if you are a jew yourself
like always

bitcointicker.co/

A quarter (.25).

Don't listen to GDAX fags. Bitstamp is the comfiest exchange.
That and it publishes it's entire order book. So you can analyze the market depth properly.

>as soon as my normie friends were saying...
nigga clever