All I can say is, wait till Feb is over

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/y0KyhRkgThc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>of course market manipulation happens, how else do you think i make money?
>just wait till feb is over okk? ;))

looks like its time to buy back

>Comments on multiple forums
Got any links?

Jerk me off newfag. It's extremely hard to manipulate the price of the big coins, it's just that there aren't people interested in buying them. The real smart money gets them cheaper while you keep hodling. It has nothing to do with insider trading or shit like that.

Convince me that is not just pure fiction.

Second time I've seen this shit.

It has no credibility whatsoever. No link to the original thread, just fucking textboxes that anyone could generate in less than 10 minutes.

I mean fuck me, we are obviously dying for some optimism here, but don't listen to stupid shit like this without any proof.

I've heard it's going down to 1k and below, not 5k or 7k

Literal bullshit

FAKE. FUCKING. NEWS.

SAGE YOU REDDIT SHITHEAD

Seems real source? Also FUD in extremes never seen before is already under way

The FUD news are so calculated and timed so well to bring the panic to normies.

Every time the market started to recover some new fud came up

Bullshit literal.

Yup well i hope to profit atleast a bit from the jew whales games

>CyberJourno
He's not even trying

>don't hold
the price of these coins can only go down to 0, that's it
the price of these coins doesn't have an upper limit
as long as you're willing to accept the risk of the former reality happen then why not stick around for the chance to be a part of the second reality?

i already cashed out 25x my initial investment, the rest i'm letting ride forever

where the bogdanoff picture?

WAIT TILL FEB IS OVER

Anyone know what the forum is that they're talking about?

Sons Kek, of Bizrael, my brothers!
I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me if I wouldn't have shorted bitcoin. A day may come when our iron hands will shake. When we forsake our bags and break all bonds with binance. An hour of wall street wolves and shattered hands, when the age of Crypto comes crashing down.

But it is not this day.

THIS DAY WE HOLD
BY ALL THAT YOU HOLD DEAR ON THIS GOOD EARTH
I BID YOU TO HOLD, MEN OF BIZRAEL.

youtu.be/y0KyhRkgThc

Whatever happened to the "January dip"

Although I believe it, source please.

If you've taken out most, whatever. But there are a lot of unrealized gains. When this market cycle ends there will be people that started with 1 BTC burn and never come back, there are those that will keep 1 BTC (hodlers) and there are those that will come back with 10. The only person that wants you to HODL is the guy that bought for more than you. I'm just tired of expert bulls complaining about FUD.

What is this dark web forum?

Buying back in on my birthday. Feb 28th